A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 4

Old 04-23-2007, 11:10 AM
  # 321 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Yum...........I'd give noah's left arm for some bbq chicken right about now............lol
Old 04-23-2007, 11:11 AM
  # 322 (permalink)  

See loves with all these amazing minds I knew we would come up with something!!! Its ok to get lost!

NO WAIT A freakin minute u drove yourself across the country with no problems and your telling me u will get lost one hour away!!!! NOT BUYING IT lol. Its ok to get lost thats how u find your way around.

Jewelz I went to NYC once for a Yankees game and the subway was packed! I had to share a pole with some guy who was sweating soooooo bad it was dripping off his arm onto mine. I swear when I got off the subway I was GREEN with sickness lol. Now when we get there we will teach u how to drive. I am the ONLY person in my family who is a city driver so I should be alright! I am a good teacher too! Well in my mind I am also a good driver.

I would be lost without a car. I would even drive the 3ft to the end of the driveway to check my mail lol. Alright not that bad but I am VERY lazy lately. Hummers on its way!
Old 04-23-2007, 11:12 AM
  # 323 (permalink)  

TEKE GET OUT OF HERE!!!! Small world now isnt it! Now u really have to get your arse up here and bring some bbq too. I would give Noahs other arm for some bbq!!!!
Old 04-23-2007, 11:17 AM
  # 324 (permalink)  

Loves here we call it EBF the e=east! lol not sure what it means in your bfe e=? I got the rest of it though. Now if u live in BF and I am pretty close to BF then we cant be that far apart or does every state have a BF? Make sense!
Old 04-23-2007, 11:28 AM
  # 325 (permalink)  
grateful rca

kj, we were talking about a trip to niagra falls and he said that he wanted to see his family there, so if we ever come that way, i will let you know. i would give one of noah's legs if i could meet yall somewhere alone the way.

loves, don't tell noah that we are offering up his body parts to get what we want.LOL
Old 04-23-2007, 11:39 AM
  # 326 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by teke View Post
loves, don't tell noah that we are offering up his body parts to get what we want.LOL
Hasn't everyone seen that movie "Fried Green Tomatoes"?? Guess it was kind of a chick flick though.

I thought in this country I had the right to bare Noah's arms!
Only kidding honey.........only kidding.......lol
Old 04-23-2007, 11:41 AM
  # 327 (permalink)  

I really wnat chicken you guys.
My 9 year old came home from school. Stumoch ache. (I think its stress from this weekend) so I picked the older boys up and came home. Going back later for lil guy.

Life without a car, nope wouldnt survivve. Bussses dont go every where here and its 1.5 hours between time one comes near. So if you went to say Kmart youd have to wait almost 3 hours for a bus to get you back.
ANd cabs, lets just say it would take almost 2 hours pay for a 10 mile trip home from work, if I had to get my kids that way half a days pay atleast.
I have to have a car.

Im home cleaning, bleaching things door knobs light sockets cabinets. Next Im hitting bathrooms and then inside fridge, since its getting empty anyway
Old 04-23-2007, 11:42 AM
  # 328 (permalink)  

who needs noah's body parts when you have an original, cat played with whizzernator? - noahs safe with me...
Old 04-23-2007, 11:42 AM
  # 329 (permalink)  

hello again my friends thanks anvil i have been out of work the past week. i am forcing myself back tomorrow and face the bosses. luckily i have a doctors note. i need my job.

i heard from my son this weekend. he is doing fine. thanks everyone for your support. i hate this depression. no pills in the world seem to work. i heard that diabetics get depressed often. i guess i just have to deal with it. i used to get high so i didnt feel so blue. but thank god i can feel blue without the white stuff. LOL. well i am making my hubby a nice dinner tonite. fried chicken mushrooms and mashed potatoes. oven friend chicken.
Old 04-23-2007, 11:44 AM
  # 330 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by kj0975 View Post
Loves here we call it EBF the e=east! lol not sure what it means in your bfe e=? I got the rest of it though. Now if u live in BF and I am pretty close to BF then we cant be that far apart or does every state have a BF? Make sense!

I always thought it meant BF Everywhere.......or maybe it should be BF Nowhere........It can't be BF Far away.........because BFF stands for something else. Now I'm confused.
Old 04-23-2007, 11:48 AM
  # 331 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by itiswhatitis... View Post
who needs noah's body parts when you have an original, cat played with whizzernator? - noahs safe with me...

but......sigh.......I no longer have it. My preacher came over one day and my dog decided "what fun.....lets bring it out to play"..........it was all down hill from there and repentence was a long one for that little episode I'm afraid. So, it's back to noah's body parts..........I love BBQ chicken.
Old 04-23-2007, 11:55 AM
  # 332 (permalink)  

i like thighs
Old 04-23-2007, 12:07 PM
  # 333 (permalink)  
grateful rca

BFE, somebody here told me that the E= EGYPT

I LOVE CHICKEN, ANYWAY YOU MAKE IT
Old 04-23-2007, 12:09 PM
  # 334 (permalink)  
grateful rca

WELL, anvil, at least you'll have some help with the little one. that ought to be nice, or were you and hank doing just fine with him.
Old 04-23-2007, 12:25 PM
  # 335 (permalink)  

HMM now I am confused maybe it does mean egypt! Well we all get the idea.

Now I thought BFF meant best friends forever thats how I understand it anyways. I get so confused with all these terms the other night I was IM'ing my niece and she kept saying HO. So finally I told her there was no way in hell she was going to keep sitting there calling me a HO who did she think she was. Well I guess it means Hold On. who knew..... Well she wont tell me to hold on again either.........
Old 04-23-2007, 12:27 PM
  # 336 (permalink)  

Give me a bucket of fried chicken skins and I am just the happiest little thing! I dont like chicken much but I sure do like the cripsy skin!!! Drooling all over my keyboard.
Old 04-23-2007, 12:31 PM
  # 337 (permalink)  
grateful rca

"ho"kj, Now Thats Kind Of Funny, I Can Just See Your Face When You Read That Im.lol
Old 04-23-2007, 12:31 PM
  # 338 (permalink)  

Thanks guys now Im going to buy some ready made fried chicken, I just cant wait any longer
Old 04-23-2007, 01:56 PM
  # 339 (permalink)  
grateful rca

now, i see that its even better to have renee around for now, just until you two get a little more adjusted to the new life, you think? when i first got clean, i commited to keeping the babies and they helped to keep me focused, but now i'm getting tired and want my life to myself and the kids don't seem to understand this. well i guess i may have to just move to another state or something.
Old 04-23-2007, 01:59 PM
  # 340 (permalink)  

What did I just here u say your moving to NY? I swear thats what I read!!