The Blue Day Directory

Old 04-28-2003, 02:47 AM
  # 101 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

Lyn,

Great lists. The book also has a spot for creating your own lists. Can you think of any to add to it?

I thought it was fun too

Many hugs,
Debbie
Old 04-28-2003, 04:15 AM
  # 102 (permalink)  

Books: not really a big reader, but I would love to read the ENTIRE Bible, all of my Better Homes and Gardens magazines that keep coming and just get thrown on the coffee table.

Dream Weekends: Tail-gating and then going to an Alabama football game...preferably playing..GA, TN, Auburn, FL, ya know someone in the SEC. Lying on the beach, about 85 degrees wind blowing, beautiful surf, riding the waves. Traveling with my kids to see them play in the state champ. for someting! Staying in the mountains when it is warm enough in the day for shorts and cool enough at night for a fire...of course with lake to do some fishing.

Animals: Not real big on animals....love to look, but not have. Dogs, horses, tigers, bears

CD's: Well this one varies quite a bit depending on what mood I am in.....BeeGee's, Elton John, Kid Rock, Nelly, ZZ Top, Mothers Finest, Rolling Stones, AC/DC, Eagles, VanHalen w/David Lee Roth, and ANY DISCO/FUNK from the 70/80's. Love dance and rock and roll music.

Night In: eating pizza and M & M's with peanuts with my kids, watching a rented movie, sitting on back porch watching my kids play in the backyard, baking cookies w/the kids, sitting in front of nice fire in the fireplace

Memories: My grandparents lake house/fresh veggies out of their garden, buying my Mazda Rx7 at 19, Getting my 1st good job at GMAC, getting married, honeymoon in Hiawii, Buying 1st house, the birth of all three of my children, trip to Jamacia, 10 year wedding anniversary, quiting smoking Aug. 25, 1998, trip with the pre-school staff to Pensacola!!!

Funny how thinking about memories....there were a lot of them I didn't want on my list and I really had to think about the "good"ones that I did want on there!
Old 04-28-2003, 04:34 AM
  # 103 (permalink)  

Constant:

I read the Bible last year (in a year), and it's not as hard as it sounds. You just read 3 chapters a day every day, except Sunday you read 5.

Lyn
Old 04-28-2003, 10:41 AM
  # 104 (permalink)  

Lyn, I am sooooooo impressed! Now I know who to ask when I need to find something in he Bible. You go Girl!!!:kisshug:

Constant
Old 04-28-2003, 11:29 AM
  # 105 (permalink)  

Was it on this thread that someone recommended the book: "The Sweet Potato Queen's Book of Love"? I read it this past weekend and it was GREAT!!!!! So funny I was laughing out loud in the car on our trip to NY. Thanks for the laughs!!!!