Notices

What have I gotten myself into /:

Old 05-18-2013, 06:28 PM
  # 101 (permalink)  

Location: Probably my living room. Maybe my bedroom if I'm feeling lazy
Originally Posted by citers0506 View Post
Hey guys itf Nathan I apologize for the spelling this phine is spelling for me lol they havr mr on like 3 IVs son I'm ******** as hell but I tols y'all il do it
So glad you are awake! Just relax and let the doctors and nurses do their jobs. You are one lucky guy.

Originally Posted by CharlieNoogan View Post
Welcome to SR, digdug! You might want to consider reposting this comment to its own thread so you can get some focused feedback. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks. I actually was the speaker this morning at my home group so I think I've gotten enough feedback for the time being.

But I'll definitely be sticking around. The more support, the better.
Old 05-18-2013, 08:01 PM
  # 102 (permalink)  
Recovering ostrich

Nathan, glad you're awake!
Old 05-18-2013, 08:36 PM
  # 103 (permalink)  

Welcome back to the world. Just focus on getting better.
Old 05-18-2013, 09:16 PM
  # 104 (permalink)  

Wow I just read through this entire thread. That was a roller coaster ride. I'm so glad you're doing better!
Old 05-18-2013, 09:21 PM
  # 105 (permalink)  

They stilm got mr hokkef up to these IVs. I still remember I told you I would knock this out lol! (Lol thank got this phone can. Spell for me.
This butch of a nurse us yelling at me to tu rn may phone off but screw ber ill keep you posted
Old 05-18-2013, 11:00 PM
  # 106 (permalink)  

They stilm got mr hokkef up to these IVs. I still remember I told you I would knock this out lol! (Lol thank got this phone can. Spell for me.
This butch of a nurse us yelling at me to tu rn may phone off but screw ber ill keep you posted

lol, you should probably listen to your nurse for the time being my dear. We are not going anywhere.

And btw, it is not polite to call women "bUtch"...
Take care tonight.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:02 AM
  # 107 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Justfor1 View Post
Lance, thanks for keeping us informed.

TjHook, why not just take the 4 months in jail? You may even get out early for "good credit" or different types of programs inside. The Salvation Army program is filled with the same types of men you would meet in jail. I say this having been both in the Salvation Army program and Cook County Jail.
Yeah I am seriously considering that, but jail sounds awful from all the stories I get.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:03 AM
  # 108 (permalink)  

Glad you are doing better!
Old 05-19-2013, 09:41 PM
  # 109 (permalink)  

glad you are better.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:04 AM
  # 110 (permalink)  

DUDE OMG that SUCKED I was in intensive care forever then had to to stay monitored forever. I kept going into seizures. I just got home yesterday. I literally threw all my whiskey bottles in the backyard and flask in the back yard and shot them to pieces. I live in a country wooded area where gunshots aren't really a big deal. I'm so glad to be off that sh**. I can't believe that crap is legal but at least I'm done with it for good.
How has everyone here been?
Old 05-24-2013, 07:34 AM
  # 111 (permalink)  

I haven't been able to check this site for a while and when I saw this thread this AM I was sorry to see that you had to go through all this. but, I'm so very glad you're doing well now. As a mom I can't imagine the worry your dad has been through too, bless his heart. What a nightmare. Take care of yourself and enjoy your newfound sobriety! God bless!
Old 05-24-2013, 10:05 AM
  # 112 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by wolfpackfan45 View Post
I haven't been able to check this site for a while and when I saw this thread this AM I was sorry to see that you had to go through all this. but, I'm so very glad you're doing well now. As a mom I can't imagine the worry your dad has been through too, bless his heart. What a nightmare. Take care of yourself and enjoy your newfound sobriety! God bless!
My parents dumped me with my grandparents when I was in diapers. They're drug addicts still I haven't heard from them in years. They don't even know. But thank you. The food here sucks I'm glad I can't keep it down lol.
Old 05-24-2013, 11:22 AM
  # 113 (permalink)  

My parents dumped me with my grandparents when I was in diapers. They're drug addicts still I haven't heard from them in years. They don't even know. But thank you. The food here sucks I'm glad I can't keep it down lol.
I just read this thread from beginning to end. I'm so confused.

Anyway, best of luck to you...
Old 05-24-2013, 11:35 AM
  # 114 (permalink)  

Was that your grandpa filling us in then? I seem to be confused too lol
The important thing is you are doing better now. Please keep us informed. That was way too scary!
Old 05-24-2013, 11:35 AM
  # 115 (permalink)  

Glad to see you're doing better!
Old 05-27-2013, 11:45 PM
  # 116 (permalink)  

OH! I didn't get what you guys were confused about. I always have lol sorry I didn't even think about that. Yeah that was my grandpa I've always called him dad since he's the one who raised me. Lol sorry they have me on so much medicine right now it's ridiculous. But it does make me feel better.
Old 05-28-2013, 06:48 PM
  # 117 (permalink)  
Recovering ostrich

How is it going Citers? How is recovery?