Notices

What have I gotten myself into /:

Old 05-09-2013, 09:09 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Well crap. They said my sample Got contaminated so I had to go back an redo the blood. So either tomorrow or the next day I'm going in now. NOW, I need y'all's help with something I can't find.

The clonzapam (klonopin) I take is a fast fix for panic/anxiety attacks. I'm getting them real bad now. Will anti anxieties work in the presence of alcohol? And yes lol I know it makes the alcohol much stronger and all the side affects lol. I've spent half my day scouring the web for an answer or hint anything but all I can find are the SIDE AFFECTS of mixing them, not if it still works to relieve panic or anxiety while alcohol is present. Anyone know? And sorry if I misspelled anything I have to drink right under a half gallon a day to just alleviate the hallucinations/vertigo and convulsions. I'm 6'4 and WAS 197lbs now I weigh 132lbs thanks to the alcohol and not eating. ANYWAYS that's not my problem.

So in short will klonopin work for anxiety still while in the presence of alcohol?
Old 05-10-2013, 12:17 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Oh man this is sucking. Anybody? Starting a bad one right now, I just am so I'm scared I'm going too lose touch with reality And hurt some one in these full scale hallucinations. Then I get charged extra for being military trained and have to live with the terrible guilt of it . Like seriously this is scary. It's changing almost everything and it's so real looking/sounding/feeling. This is the most bizzare **** I've ever seen. Have any of you had this? I wonder why I still can see my phone then. This is new and confusing I gotta lock myself down before this gets any worse.
Old 05-10-2013, 01:44 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Ok please? Anybody this panic attack is still going and I don't know what to do! :/ god this is my weakness
Old 05-10-2013, 01:49 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks, just take slow deep breaths and think of something positive, corny I know but it actually helps it.
Old 05-10-2013, 01:54 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Guyver View Post
I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks, just take slow deep breaths and think of something positive, corny I know but it actually helps it.

I've tried all of that /: these are like max strength I'm about to just tranq myself so I fall asleep.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:31 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  

Just got online and read your posts Nick.....I hope you are ok right now. If I can help I will be on and off the boards all day today (killing time until jail Monday...fun lol), please post as soon as you can and let us know you are alright.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:42 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by citers0506 View Post
Well crap. They said my sample Got contaminated so I had to go back an redo the blood. So either tomorrow or the next day I'm going in now. NOW, I need y'all's help with something I can't find.

The clonzapam (klonopin) I take is a fast fix for panic/anxiety attacks. I'm getting them real bad now. Will anti anxieties work in the presence of alcohol? And yes lol I know it makes the alcohol much stronger and all the side affects lol. I've spent half my day scouring the web for an answer or hint anything but all I can find are the SIDE AFFECTS of mixing them, not if it still works to relieve panic or anxiety while alcohol is present. Anyone know? And sorry if I misspelled anything I have to drink right under a half gallon a day to just alleviate the hallucinations/vertigo and convulsions. I'm 6'4 and WAS 197lbs now I weigh 132lbs thanks to the alcohol and not eating. ANYWAYS that's not my problem.

So in short will klonopin work for anxiety still while in the presence of alcohol?
197 to 132? Wow I am glad you are getting help. I wish I could answer your question but anytime I mixed the benzos with booze I was always so out of it that I wouldn't remember much. As I am sure you have read and heard....I wouldn't mess with mixing them ever, and especially considering your malnourishment right now. Nick call a Dr or something and explain your situation.....none of us here can safely answer that question I don't think.

Hoping to hear from you - TJ
Old 05-10-2013, 12:15 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  

I'm fine! I figured out I need to eat normally and just up the ethanol after it until my bodies comfortable. That was the problem.

But I wanna state this- I think the distiller companies are putting something extra in their bottles. Ever notice how the closer you get to the bottom of the bottle it seems to get more spicy/hot? I think it might be a diluted form of petrol or something along the lines. When I get out of the hospital I'm going to run this whiskey through all my chem gear and break it down. If it tests positive for anything unlisted by them you all can sue and bust them wide open.

But this IS NOT proven OR tested yet! This is just a theory and it's a theory from some one who drinks a half gallon a day of whiskey just about, so it could just be the paranoia making me think so.

But I will break it down to its basics and see if it ANYTHING not listed or said once I get back. I hope not though. But I mean look what they do to cigs to get you hooked, I wouldn't be surprised if they're doing it too liquor.

Now nobody get rowled up I'm sure I'm wrong but I WILL test it for any types of those impurities when I get out of the hospital.

ONE LAST TIME, it's only a THEORY at this point there is no proof behind it.
Old 05-10-2013, 01:25 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  

Glad you posted....I wouldn't think too much about that theory right now, just focus on trying to get some sort of nutrition in your body.....do you have any Ensure or a blender you could make a shake with? I would try to get some water down and something with nutritional value...not because you want it...but because the body wants it whether it tells you or not. Happy to help if have any questions....keep us posted!
Old 05-10-2013, 02:14 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by tjhook View Post
Glad you posted....I wouldn't think too much about that theory right now, just focus on trying to get some sort of nutrition in your body.....do you have any Ensure or a blender you could make a shake with? I would try to get some water down and something with nutritional value...not because you want it...but because the body wants it whether it tells you or not. Happy to help if have any questions....keep us posted!
Oh you all have helped,
and I just porked out and I can eat I just need to even the ethanol out afterwards .
Old 05-10-2013, 03:44 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  

Heard about ethanol but don't know much about the human consumption aspect of it. Be safe man, any idea when you are going back in?
Old 05-10-2013, 03:50 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  
Administrator

citers - I don't doubt this sounds plausible to you right now - but no company in the world would risk a lawsuit by doing what you're suggesting here.

The extra burning you feel when you get down to the dregs of the bottle is probably your mouth espohagus etc crying uncle - especially if you smoke when you drink or eat spicy/trashy/junky foods.

been there done that.

so whats the situation now - you're waiting to go into hospital - is that right?

D
Old 05-10-2013, 06:30 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  

Scary stuff man. I know how bad it gets when you're alone and drinking like that. I hope you continue to post because I'm really rooting for you. One thing I'd suggest is to bookmark this thread and comeback to it occasionally after you get better as a reminder.
Old 05-10-2013, 06:33 PM
  # 54 (permalink)  
Administrator

Gotta admit I'm a bit worried by what you mean by evening out the ethanol - what does that entail?

D
Old 05-10-2013, 07:19 PM
  # 55 (permalink)  

I hope you're ok-when can the hospital get you in? Anytime I've gone they basically had to take me and give me a bed then and there in the ER because alcohol withdrawal can be dangerous, even if detox was full. I actually went to a detox facility once and they had to send me to the ER because they can't even admit you if you blow over a .40. Scary stuff, I know how you feel.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:28 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  

Yeah I'm eating again and like I said I didn't survive everything I did to be killed by a liquid.

And ethanol is one of the things that's in all alcohol that makes you"drunk" not the only ingredient that produces that inebriation but it's a big part of it.

Also y'all are right haha I was going through one if those anger rants from alcohol earlier. I'm back to normal now I'm sorry guys!
Old 05-10-2013, 08:40 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by sparky78 View Post
I hope you're ok-when can the hospital get you in? Anytime I've gone they basically had to take me and give me a bed then and there in the ER because alcohol withdrawal can be dangerous, even if detox was full. I actually went to a detox facility once and they had to send me to the ER because they can't even admit you if you blow over a .40. Scary stuff, I know how you feel.
Oh I called 17 detox facilities all across the states and when I told them my weight and how I drink a half gallon of whiskey a day they were like "no you need to to your nearest ER and don't alter your intake at all."

This is a first hand lesson in drug/alcohol genetics guys. My parents were pretty much to the max with all kinds of drugs AND alcohol when they conceived me. Passed the genetics to me, and THAT'S how I can drink as much as I can without any fatal affects. The first time I ever drank it took a whole liter of gin just about to get me "drunk".
So if your going to have kids wait until you've been sober for years at least, for the kids sake.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:54 PM
  # 58 (permalink)  

Heard about ethanol but don't know much about the human consumption aspect of it. Be safe man, any idea when you are going back in?
Same aspect as my post above but I'm clouded because of the alcohol but it's the chemical produced by fermentation of sugar is C2H5OH if I remember correctly also not just ethanol that does this.

And DEE I just mean I have to drink enough to keep the ethanol levels in my body up to avoid the negative affects after I eat since it soaks a part of the alcohol up when you eat a full meal.

And sorry if I'm misspelling or whatever it's almost 11:00pm here so this is the time my brain is the most clouded since I'm usually at the bottom of a bottle of a half gallon of Evan Williams whisky by this time.

EVERYONE who's posted in this thread has given me help/hope/support. So thank EVERY single one of you so much! Your ALL awesome!!
Old 05-10-2013, 08:56 PM
  # 59 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by citers0506 View Post
Oh I called 17 detox facilities all across the states and when I told them my weight and how I drink a half gallon of whiskey a day they were like "no you need to to your nearest ER and don't alter your intake at all."

This is a first hand lesson in drug/alcohol genetics guys. My parents were pretty much to the max with all kinds of drugs AND alcohol when they conceived me. Passed the genetics to me, and THAT'S how I can drink as much as I can without any fatal affects. The first time I ever drank it took a whole liter of gin just about to get me "drunk".
So if your going to have kids wait until you've been sober for years at least, for the kids sake.
Your internal organs don't think about or care about genetics my friend. You are very young, but at that consumption your organs such as the kidneys and liver are aging fast.

When I entered rehab they gave me a breathalyzer and said I was "off the charts" and was too high to read out....which is bs because breathalyzers to my knowledge don't have limits. Anyways, the next morning after I was medicated a little and stabilized they gave me a urine test.....when I gave the pee cup to the nurse she was SHOCKED....because my pee was mostly orange, which meant a sign of kidney failure. So....off to the hospital they took me for more tests! I was ok but my point is.......if you can drink that much then you need to not drink ever, ever, ever after this.

You know this but it can't hurt to remind you....keep posting and update us.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:16 PM
  # 60 (permalink)  

Your internal organs don't think about or care about genetics my friend. You are very young, but at that consumption your organs such as the kidneys and liver are aging fast.

When I entered rehab they gave me a breathalyzer and said I was "off the charts" and was too high to read out....which is bs because breathalyzers to my knowledge don't have limits. Anyways, the next morning after I was medicated a little and stabilized they gave me a urine test.....when I gave the pee cup to the nurse she was SHOCKED....because my pee was mostly orange, which meant a sign of kidney failure. So....off to the hospital they took me for more tests! I was ok but my point is.......if you can drink that much then you need to not drink ever, ever, ever after this.

You know this but it can't hurt to remind you....keep posting and update us.
Haha I know what your talking about my **** is the EXACT same color as the whiskey and if fills the whole bathroom of mine with a pretty decent smell of whiskey. But trust me I'm not a weak person I don't care what's afflicting me eternal or physical, I will ALWAYS fight until the very end. This is NOT going to take me out I Guarantee you all.
Matter of fact I PROMISE.