Notices

I tried

Old 10-09-2005, 06:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Not all better, getting better

I tried

I tried, it really doesn't matter any more. I tried as hard as I could, but it wasn't enough. I just messed up too much before and can't fix it now. I guess I knew that it was going to be that way, but I hopeded I could fix it. I guess I can't. Sorry I let you all down. Bye.
Old 10-09-2005, 06:26 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Try again Tyler.I can assure you from personal experience,as long as we are still breathing it's never to late.Hang in there.I joined this site last October.I have less than 6 months.I didn't get it right away myself.I kept going back for a little more misery.I never gave up.Stick around.
Old 10-09-2005, 06:34 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
On a tear

Tyler - your posts have brought me a greater understanding of the struggle. Please know you have made a difference here. For my sake (hey, even we Alanons are all about me!), I hope you can return soon.
Old 10-09-2005, 06:53 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
"The BAND" workshop ROCKS!

Tyler. Just a little setback thats all. Man, you've helped me more times than you can count on one hand. What am I gonna do without you around here.

Try telling us about it, get it out of your head. Only 3 more hours until a new day. It'll be a fresh start. If I could get fixed, you can too. Don't give up now. Maybe you just needed a little more proof of unmanageability.
Old 10-09-2005, 07:14 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Red Hot Chili Pepper

Tyler? You around? You've also helped me more than you could ever know. Hope all is going okay.

Kelly
Old 10-09-2005, 07:17 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

It is never too late so please don't give up the hope. Don't let a set back hold you back. Get right back up and keep trying.
There are endless possibilities in the light of a new day.
Old 10-09-2005, 08:18 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

TYLER---

What's up bud??

C'mon, talk to us please,,,,,
I am here for you, so is everyone else.. Is there something, anything at all that we
can do.. I love ya Tyler.. We have been here with some others through so much crap,,
what ever it is that you are going through, is another one of those things we go through..
I seen on a diffeent post you said "she" in your post,,,, What happened? Is this about
your Ex? If so, Tyler, she is not worth your sobriety, your life,,, she maybe wonderful, or whatever, but this life is about you,,,, Just you,.. It's not that easy of a life, we all know that, we all here struggle with some pretty terrible problems, even now, even if we are clean, bt we just have to get through it, because if you stop in a moment, then you get "stuck" in that moment, especially if that moment is a really terrible moment.. But if you just push through that time, a new day will come, and things get better, everything always works out, always... No matter the outcome, because I believe the outcome is how it is meant to be.. and we must learn to live with that...

I know what i am saying doesn't seem to make alot of sense, a bunch of mumbo jombo, I do pray you understand what it is that I am trying to say here...
I CARE very much about you..
Please, please, please, come back, talk to us, at least give that to us.. Don't leave us
hanging.. We care, we are you SR family, your friends..

I'll be praying hard that we will hear from you...

Love ya bro,,,
Becky
Old 10-09-2005, 08:40 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

I'll keep a good thought for you. I know I don't have to tell you that giving up won't make things any easier, just harder. Keep your chin up, you can do this.

I just wanted to post this, and let you know that, TYLER, these are YOUR
words,,,
this is one of the last posts you left here at SR, before you left,,
please listen to your own advice, words of wisdommm that both you and I know are RIGHT...
We care Tyler..
Love ya Becky
Old 10-10-2005, 07:35 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

still here
Old 10-10-2005, 07:42 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Tyler...

huggin ya buddy...

I haven't been able to achieve perfect abstinance either Tyler...

but.. perfect is a very bad goal for me...
it sets me up to lose... time after time after time...

to me...
there is nothing...
and I mean... nothing...
that is going to take my clean days from me....

I savor each and every one...
and I strive each day to live it to the best... with my wellbeing first in my goals now...

yes..
setting myself up to fail...
I'd rather set myself up to win...
and every single flippin day I don't act out in a way that hurts me is going to be celebrated...

so.. quit beating yourself up...K..?
today is a new day..
and a new way...

praying for surrender for you Tyler...
your struggle only validates my own
Old 10-10-2005, 08:12 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Hey Tyler,

Well, my wish llast night came true.. You hang in there buddy..
Couldn't leave us, don't let this roten disease win, you are so much
stronger than the crap this disease is tryin to dump on you.. Don't let it, don't give in..

People slip, people relapse, so what, you pull up your boot straps and jump back in..
You dust yourself off and re-join the world.. You CAN do this, you ARe strong.
I have been through so many relapses, I never gave up, I could not give up. If for no other reason, then for my kids,,, I just cant leave them the same legacy my mom left me.. I can't, it is just far to painful. If I end my suffering, by numbing myself, I only succeed in hurting my kids.. I can't allow myself to do that.. That is enough to keep me "up" on the days when I feel I just can't do this anymore.
Do you feel you are really surrendering, and getting all the help you need?
Some of us, like ME, need so much more help than others. So I have searched out all the help I can get. I have made MONSTER medical bills.. For some AA/NA is enough for me, I need MORE, it's all good, but I need more. Maybe you do to Tyler.

Just hang in there, today is a new day... Just keep sayin, I can do this, until you believe you can,,, We believe you can,. you're no different than the restof us, and if we can do it, you can to. Just don't close up, and disconnect fronm those of us that love you here at SR.. We do love you..

Please keep us posted on how your doing. Post Tyler, get the garbage out of you head, make yourself, even though its hard, it's worth it, getting the crap out gives people a chance to help you as best we can, give you support the best we know how.
It also clean the mind, and relaxes you, much better than any drug or alcohol can..
Bike always has wonderful words of wisdom...... Listen,,,
Love ya,,
Becky
Old 10-10-2005, 08:29 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Support our Troops.

Stay strong Tyler.
Old 10-10-2005, 08:33 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
"The BAND" workshop ROCKS!

GOOD NEWS

Tyler checked in under his other thread gang. He's been through a marriage, death, and illness in the immediate family. Send him a shout out. He needs us now.

Roadie
Old 10-10-2005, 09:37 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Tyler
Hey buddy, hang in there my friend. You are much needed around here.
You are not alone.... not by a long shot.
Sorry life is giving you a heaping full...
Old 10-10-2005, 10:43 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Yes, he has a lnk to his email, send him a email... Show him how we love him..

I sure do. I'm prayin for you buddy.. Things will get better,
Love ya,
Becky
Old 10-10-2005, 10:49 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

We're here for you Tyler. Your recent problems don't erase all the clean time you had. You can get back to where you were...and the sooner the better. Look at it as a necessary learning experience that will lead you to greener pastures. Sending positive vibes your way.
Old 10-10-2005, 10:51 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Don't get undies in a bunch

I tried and when I found that I couldn't do it...I gave up and gave it to God.

Go through the steps 1-3.

You can do it with the right tools.
Old 10-10-2005, 12:06 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Hi guys, slept most of the day, sure sign of depression. Going to try to drag my butt to class this evening at least for a little social interaction. Thanks for all the support.
Old 10-10-2005, 12:24 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Yes!!! That's what I was hoping to hear from you Tyler!!
It can be so tough some times, but if you can push through this tough spell,
it'll get better, and I really believe it does make us stronger.
I get really depressed often too.. Are you on any meds Tyler?
Are you maybe, Bi-Polar? I'm sure you know your diagnosis. But if you are
on meds, maybe you need to have them adjusted, maybe I'm way out of line,
some people want nothing to do with that?? But I know I need some.. I was recently diagnosed as Bi-Polar, and the meds they have given me have some tough side effects, that has given me some tough times lately.
Last night my husband said something about daylight savings time ending at the end
of this month, I began whining, oh, how am I going to make it through the dark of winer, blah, I was saying, I believe I also have that seasonal effective disorder,, I get SO depressed during the winter. I normally relapse about this time of year, and stay high all winter, and get clean in the spring, that has really been a pattern for me, like every year, well, ok, most of the relapses lasted much longer, but it was always that general time of year, high all wintrer, clean in summer,. I hate winter..
I know I am rambling here, but my point is maybe you should go in and get checked out?
I am just happy you are here..
I love ya,
Becky
Old 10-10-2005, 12:37 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Tyler...this is chat buddy here....I have seen you lend support over and over and over.
You know the answers...you have give them to me and alot of others...keep on keepin on and when you fall you get back up and dust off.