Notices

I tried

Old 10-21-2005, 08:45 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Originally Posted by angelgirl
Hey Tyler

I also am a HUGE believer in that everything that happens, happens for a reason,, Don't you believe that as well?? So if you do believe like I believe then you must know that what happened with your girlfriend was just what happened, and it was just meant to be for some reason that we will never really know. Maybe the key lies with your old girlfriend, maybe you have lived with this guilt all these years, and in reality it was all just a part of your exgirlfriends life, what helped shape her life, maybe it made her a stronger person, maybe it pushed her deeper into her faith and maybe god used that TO push her deeper into her faith.. Did you ever hear the statement things in life that don't kill us, only make us stronger?? Or something like that,, It could very well fit that situation, she maybe very, very happy and not really regret what all happened because it made her who she is today?? You will not know, unless you choose to call her, and I don't know if tha is a good idea or not? Hope your day/night is going well.
Hang in there you do sound better!!
Love,
Becky
Hey TYLER--

WOW, this is SUCH a HUGE thing for you!!!!
I believe although it must have been a very tough decision, you made the right one, and now this is something that after 20 YEARS of toturing yourself with, you can finally have peace about this.. It's a really comforting thing to think that it did push her closer to god, and not away.. It didn't do the damage it could have done.. Tyler, it's time for you to now heal,, it has done enough damage to you, it's time to let that go, let it rest, and move on, with the comfort that your ex has moved on, and doesn't dislike you in any way, or blame you, and she hasn't had tremendous problems due to it.. She has reconsiled this in her mind, and knows that she can not change the past.. just as you can't. You have let this eat you up.. No more,,,, let go of it.. Let your mind and heart heal.. You can do that now. It's ok..

You are a very good man, I an tell from all the posts you have had over time.. Just remember that.. Keep trying to get help. As much as you can get. I know I need all I can get..

I really hopetalking to her has helped you.

Love,
Becky
Old 10-22-2005, 02:42 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  
"The BAND" workshop ROCKS!

Originally Posted by tyler
had to work all day today, take an online exam and do laundry. I'm off tomorrow, I'll try to check in then.
Damn man, sounds like a REAL life.. Go get em!
Old 05-03-2018, 06:29 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  
Not all better, getting better

Originally Posted by angelgirl View Post
Are you maybe, Bi-Polar? I'm sure you know your diagnosis. But if you are
on meds, maybe you need to have them adjusted, maybe I'm way out of line,
some people want nothing to do with that?? But I know I need some.. I was recently diagnosed as Bi-Polar, and the meds they have given me have some tough side effects, that has given me some tough times lately.
Again sorry to drag up the old thread, but yes I am Bi-Polar, it just took another 13 years to get it correctly diagnosed. When I was put on the correct meds things got better immediately. Unfortunately after about 3 years they stopped working and the hyper-mania returned. The out of control spending and drug use returned with them. I waited to long to really make my point with my doctor, he kinda tried to talk me out of changing meds because what I was using had worked so well for so long with so few side effects. Eventually it got to the point that we had to do something and we are trying stuff, but nothing is really taking.

I know that most of the responsibility lies on me to make the right choices, but it was a lot easier when I had a med that was working for me. On what I guess is a plus side, I rarely slip into the deep depressions that I used to. It is just the hypo-mania that tells me that I need that new tv or should buy those drugs that is a problem.

Oh well, just an update on an ancient thread