Notices

The Hydro Thread

Old 01-30-2017, 06:45 AM
  # 101 (permalink)  

Hey sugar how's it going ? What day are u on now? Love to hear back from you as you werre there for me every time I posted with your nice comments we are all here for you too hope all is well
Old 01-30-2017, 11:23 AM
  # 102 (permalink)  

Thanks guys, for caring. I am here, barely. On day 2, but i know its neen longer. But, going with sun as day 1. I am just hanging by a thread. There are no words for how i feel, but dont really need them. Youall know what im going through. Stomach cramps, cravings an depression are the worsy. Want to drink, too. Badly. Oh man, I hate this. Its horrible.

I just want it to be over.
Love you guys.
Old 01-30-2017, 11:24 AM
  # 103 (permalink)  

Sorry for typos. On tablet...
Old 01-30-2017, 03:32 PM
  # 104 (permalink)  

I am here. Sick as a dog, but still going. Just thought I'd check in real quick and let you all know I'm still fighting. I just wish my tummy would quit hurting. Had a cramp earlier that I thought would never go away. Just a sweaty, nauseated, depressed, freaked out mess over here. But, I am making it somehow. Literally one second at a time.
Ok. Tummy says it's time to go.
Love you guys.
Old 01-30-2017, 03:47 PM
  # 105 (permalink)  

hot baths. masterbation. funny movies. think about this is "THE LAST TIME YOU HAVE TO GO THREW THIS" instead of "how bad you feel and a pill will make you feel whole"

send me your number on pm. My kid has soccer from 6-6:30 I will be sitting in a chair chilling. would love to call you.
Old 01-30-2017, 03:55 PM
  # 106 (permalink)  

OK. I sent it to you.
Old 01-31-2017, 05:28 AM
  # 107 (permalink)  

Good morning. New day. I know sugar you are struggling. We are here for you. Come as often as you want, I am free for a phone call at 10:40.

love you girl.

remember xaspeakers.com go to na part and listen listen listen. Read the daily reflection. Write down a journal today.
Old 01-31-2017, 07:19 AM
  # 108 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by finaltime View Post
hot baths. masterbation. funny movies. think about this is "THE LAST TIME YOU HAVE TO GO THREW THIS" instead of "how bad you feel and a pill will make you feel whole"

send me your number on pm. My kid has soccer from 6-6:30 I will be sitting in a chair chilling. would love to call you.

hey sugar, im just about to finish day 7 in 3 hours and i can tell u this.... these last 2 nights im finally able to sleep .... but as far as withdrawals go 3 days ago i was starting to feel well... keep fighting it really does get better if this pill feen can stop you can too.... hey one second at a time is great thats what i did... there is a chat room if u put na chatroom in google itll show up ... i spent most of my days and nights on there just talking to people and telling them how i feel.... keep talking about it... this can be your last withdrawal and you never have to feel like this anymore.... you have put in so much pain already please dont give it up and restart everything itll be not worth it. I promise once day 3 passes you will start to feel well.... keep fighting we are all here for you just like u were here for me when i thought i day 7 wouldnt come fast enough but it does i promise keep on going dont stop this too shall pass
Old 01-31-2017, 11:20 AM
  # 109 (permalink)  

Thanks guys, for all the support, and for checking up on me. Not much has changed. Same ****, different day. Heading into the really bad days now. Just wanna get through it. Have to get through it somehow. I am so tired, and everything feels so complicated and hazy. Foggy.
I don't wanna see anybody. I am hiding in my house. I just don't feel like I will ever be me or happy again. I feel like I died.

Final - Anytime you want to call, girl, you just go ahead. I am not leaving this house for a s long as I can. Except therapy and NA meetings. Well, when I can get out of bed. This is going to be the longest, hardest fight of my life. And, I'm not being dramatic. This is awful.

Have to get out of bed and take care of dog. Then going back to bed. Everything just feels wrong, you know?? And, nothing I do helps. Just have to make it through. Just one more time.
Last time.
Will check in later.
Love you guys.
Old 01-31-2017, 11:26 AM
  # 110 (permalink)  

And GD....I just wish I could give you a big hug and tell you how proud I am of you. You have and are giving me such encouragement. I am so glad you are here and doing so much better. Your last post was amazing!!
Please keep it up, and never give in. Never go through this again, kiddo. I am here for you anytime. And, thank you so much for being here for me, too. You made a huge difference.
Stick around, and share how you are doing, k?? I love reading your updates!!
Old 01-31-2017, 07:08 PM
  # 111 (permalink)  

so good to talk to you today. yep keep fighting the fight. Will call tomorrow, lazy tonight!! had ramen for dinner. ha love that cheap stuff.
Old 01-31-2017, 08:05 PM
  # 112 (permalink)  

No worries, girl. Too sick and miserable anyway. Oh man, this sucks. Bad.
Can't find any way on earth right now to get comfortable. Everything feels bad. So bad. Wanna cry. How am I gonna do this ?? It hurts.
Will check in tomorrow.
Sorry for the whine. Least it was nonalcoholic. lol
God, I am a dork.
Smile through the pain, right??
Love you guys.
Old 02-01-2017, 06:23 AM
  # 113 (permalink)  

I am still here, my god this is awful. I keep slipping, keep telling myself just use today and tomorrow we will start again, I have managed to cut myself back but really to what end ? This is my first time addicted to oxycocet, hydropmorphon I just don't know what to do, my partner of over 15 years has no idea, well thats not true has some idea but not to the extent it is, I just got to man up, right now before this really gets out of hand,
Old 02-01-2017, 09:35 AM
  # 114 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by sugarangel View Post
Can't find any way on earth right now to get comfortable. Everything feels bad. So bad. Wanna cry. How am I gonna do this ?? It hurts.
Will check in tomorrow.
God, I am a dork.
Love you guys.
hey i used to tell my self tomorrow is the last time and it took a month for tomorrow to come i had to give up my cash car phone and just deal with it... you will not feel the withdrawals foever it passes once u make it past 3 days it starts to get a lot better... im on day 9 today i can reassure u i was feeling ok 5 days ago.... keep telling urself this i promise it wont last forever itll get over... and u never have to go through them again.... dont give up lostsoul your stronger than a little pill.... you got it this we are all here for u and believe in you
Old 02-01-2017, 09:37 AM
  # 115 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by sugarangel View Post
Will check in tomorrow.
God, I am a dork.
Love you guys.

hey how u doing sugar? big day 3 for u today ? hope your still doing well although probably feeling even worse than u did last two days but tomorrow itll be so much better i promise... im on day 9 and managed to get 17 hours of sleep last 3 nights.... keep pushing keep going your almost there dont give up now u put in too much pain in this for u to slip.... just like u were here for me im going to be here for u and im proud of u
Old 02-02-2017, 04:57 AM
  # 116 (permalink)  

Damn I feel pretty proud of myself. I feel like ****, but I went 24 hours, omg the worst night sleep and the restless legs but I kept trucking, I will say I probably got 2-3 hours which surprised me but my legs omg couldn't keep em still and runny nose, anyways you all know the symptoms, so today I got up made a coffee and came right here for some words of encouragement,

I was going through the forums and came across people experience with tiapene I think it was and omg I am so glad I did not find that drug and legal right now, so yeah just reading people's experience their success and have hope.

Well its gonna be a long long day, its 9 am here....
Old 02-02-2017, 05:26 AM
  # 117 (permalink)  

LOST SOUL YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!! AND SUGAR AND GODSDRUMMER YOU ARE DOING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep doing it. It gets better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-02-2017, 07:06 AM
  # 118 (permalink)  

Unhappy

11 am longest 2 hours of my life.........
Old 02-02-2017, 10:08 AM
  # 119 (permalink)  

Hey guys,

I'm here. Still no opiates. Still feel bad and want to climb the walls. Not gonna lie. If there was a pill anywhere I would take it. Its all i can think about. But, I am still here and rolling on day 4. I think. Last few days are pretty hazy. Even left therapy appt early cuz I was just so sick. Yesterday was the worst so far. I dont want to isolate myself and be a grumpy, bitter hermit, but, man, I have no idea how to get out and start living my life. I feel so lost w/o the pills. Sad and ridiculous, but true.

GD - Man, you are rockin it!! Ten days today, right?? Wow, you are doing so well, and I am more proud of you than I can say!! Awesome job, kiddo. Keep posting. They are so encouraging. Not just to me, but to others here, too.

Lostsoul - I feel you. Just one sec at a time. You CAN do this. Do it with me and GD. You've already invested 24 hrs of hell. Don't let it be for nothing. Every time you feel like giving in, just know I'm here with you, sick and struggling, too. Yes, its going to be a very long day for both of us. But we only have to do this day once. Please keep posting. Here if you want, as much as you want. We will be here for you. Try and watch some movies?? Or read?? It helps. Hot baths, too. Just don't gi e up. You can do it.

Sorry I didn't check in yesterday, but SR wouldn't let me login. Clearly its been fixed.Yay!!
Will check in later.
Love you guys.
Old 02-02-2017, 02:28 PM
  # 120 (permalink)  

Ok peeps....Went to my first NA meeting today at noon. Everything went well. People seemed very nice. Will go back next week. The ladies gave me their phone numbers and asked for mine. And today they talked about compassion.....
Anyway, it was good. After, I went and spent some money I was reserving for pills in case I found any, and bought some groceries instead. That felt amazing!! Eff you, pills.

Well, guess that's all for now. Very sore and nauseated. Going to crawl in bed and watch tv. They have new movies on netflix. Gotta check it out.

Hope everyone is having a peachy day.
Love you guys.