Notices

am i alone?

Old 10-23-2005, 03:34 PM
  # 81 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Originally Posted by sad_lonely_tear
thanx for the hugs... means alot
Today I am taking your place I guess I feel all alone, I don't have to ask am I alone I know that I am...No matter what I try to do, I am alone...even in a room full of people I am alone,,,even on cyber here (even here at SR) I am alone...You know I wonder sometimes if it is truely worth it, yet I know where I will be if I go back out...So I sit in this town full of people, do they really care, I doubt it...Do the people in cyber really care? I don't know I would like to think so but I just feel so out of place...It took me awhile to even find this thread, it has not been posted on for a while so I hope that you are ok....A big hug to you my friend Maybe we are alone....

Love Vic
Old 10-23-2005, 03:37 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  

You're never alone never again.

Sending my prayers and hugs out to anyone who feels lonely tonight.
Remember that we care!

Love,
Cheryl
Old 10-24-2005, 10:03 AM
  # 83 (permalink)  

i'm sorry i haven't posted in awhile... i have been good tho. no self-injury in quite sometime now... i changed my messenger name on *****. if you would like my new one then send me a private message.
you aren't alone... there are many that care and many many more that would love to help in your time of need. ((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))
Please take care.
Old 10-24-2005, 10:44 AM
  # 84 (permalink)  

I am so glad that you stopped in to post! I was wondering how you were doing. You are in my thoughts!
Take care.
Old 11-03-2005, 02:42 PM
  # 85 (permalink)  

Unhappy

i'm feeling kinda low today. and what's funny is i have no idea why because yesterday so many ppl showed that they cared. I had to go to the emergecy room yesterday... was there ALL day. i was having terrible headaches and was getting really sick because of them. they did a ct scan to make sure i didn't have any tumors or what nots. thankfully i didn't. they ended up giving me some shot to ease the pain and some percocet. diagnosed me with bad migrains and gave me an RX of fiorinal... hopefully they work for the headaches...
neways... a lot of ppl were scared about me and did what they could for me... but yet today i just feel so sad... wierd... i'm having lotz of thoughts of si. i can't help it. what scares me the most is that i want to cut my wrists... i don't want to die just want to cut there. but i know that there's a chance that if i do then i could die. geeze i hate being alone. my bf's at work and i have no phone to call anyone to be like "hey you want to come over just to keep me company". i just feel that i'm becoming a burden to everyone... mainly my bf. he had to leave work yesterday for me. and gawd knows we need the money right now. i felt so bad even tho he said it was ok.
i'm just beggining to feel that my problems are too much. and i lean on ppl way too much. maybe i'm demanding too much. i don't understand why i feel so empty. gawd i just wish someone was here.at least then i'd have to pretend i was ok for a little while.
Old 11-09-2005, 09:53 AM
  # 86 (permalink)  

good-bye

good-bye to anyone that is taking the time to read this. i am now leaving SR.
i have gotten a little better and found a "T" but i'm also moving on to other boards where there are more similar to me. i feel outta place here but you guys have been supportive and helped alot. thanx for that. i hope you all take care.
Baby Steps. No Leaping. That's How We Fall.
Old 11-09-2005, 10:19 AM
  # 87 (permalink)  
In Paradise!

Red face

Originally Posted by BSPGirl
Welcome here and I personally don't think religion matters.
Being an addict I get caught up in "words" sometimes I didnt like word "God" and "Religion". Although I have a higher power in my life today I dont see it as "God" or "Religion".

These words are just an idea of what someone is talking about, you could ask many people what the word God means and you will get different answers, so who is right? The program talks about a higher power, so you can decide what this higher power is and what it means to you. Its about being humble, accepting some humility into your life, knowing you cant do it yourself.

When the subjects come up in any conversation its real touchy because everyone has a different idea of it. While it is hard to explain once you give it a legitimate try and start living that way its hard to think you wouldnt have tried this sooner. This really is the easier softer way.

Right now you dont have to put a face on God or Religion, just believe that there is something out there that can help you. GOD "Group of drunks"

Dont get caught in symantecs

Give yourself a break. Like the cutting being an action your recovery to also has to be an action. You are not alone, let someone help.

Good luck and welcome