Notices

So drunk, help me

Old 02-15-2020, 12:08 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

So drunk, help me

I wish there was an AA group here, someone I could call.
I am drunk.
I need help.
I was doing so good
I dran for the following reasons I found out that I need to pay another €5000 for the year of monitoring I had finally aid of my lawyer and the CTU and CTP (please don't see, it is hard too explain). But now since my ex WAS GIVEN CUTODY I have to submit to a year of monotoring. I have done nothing bad during this period. I am drunk now but without the kids, but it is still bad. I cannot drink Pleasehelp me to get one the right path.
Old 02-15-2020, 12:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

`Jesus Christ, I am drunk. No, my ex was not given custody, that is why we have a year or monitoring. I sm just drunk... I ******* hate life.
Old 02-15-2020, 12:14 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Mera, you love your boys. Please put the drink down now. Please don't tell a soul connected with the custody case, that you drank.
Old 02-15-2020, 12:29 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Coz

Hi Mera
I don't fully understand your situation, but it sounds like you are taking every step to make sure that your children remain in your life. Please don't blow it over drinking.
Get rid of all your alcohol and start afresh right now. Drink lots of water, have something to eat and maybe get some sleep.
Make this the start of day one of a new life and get through this monitoring year with flying colours.
Post often and read lots of threads. You can do this!
Old 02-15-2020, 12:43 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Meraviglioso, you are so worth not drinking!

I have followed your posts and you are really a nice person, MUCH too hard on yourself, that's something to work on.

Yes, maybe drink some water, get some sleep, nothing is lost at this point, contact no one, no matter how much you want to!

Then hit the safety of your bed, it will all seem much better when you wake.
Old 02-15-2020, 12:44 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Yes Mera, what Others are suggesting

You need to put down the bottle immediately—dump whatever is left.

Please drink water, eat some food, get in bed, and realize what’s at stake is a whole lot more than 5000 euros.
Old 02-15-2020, 12:47 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Like everyone has said, put the drink down and get rid of the rest of it (not easy I know once you start) If you're in Italy now, it is nearly 10:00 pm there so maybe get an early night? Trust me, the more you drink now, the worse things will be in the morning!
Old 02-15-2020, 12:51 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Great advice here already. Mera please pour out the remaining liquor. Drink a couple of glasses of water, resolve never to drink again and go to sleep.

You can absolutely get back on track and keep custody of your children.

You are a strong woman, Mera. You can do this.
Old 02-15-2020, 01:01 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Mera!?!?!

Sounds like you've stepped in it and need to get out of a bit of a mess. Having recently relapsed myself, get your head right. Sounds like you were triggered and off you went. You are a smart girl , you know what to do. Stop digging and start getting sobered up. The problems you laid out are not going away because you drank, they'll still be there when you sober up. You'll get through this.
Old 02-15-2020, 01:07 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Administrator

Mera, stop drinking and get back on track. You know there are healthy ways to deal with life. Of course, drinking isn't going to help you come up with the money you need and it can only make your situation worse.

Get rid of the alcohol, eat something, and get some rest. We're here for you and you.
Old 02-15-2020, 01:17 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Dump it and go to sleep. Get back on track tomorrow
Old 02-15-2020, 01:18 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
~sb

Mera, it's time to call and get to a rehab. Do it now! You still have some custody, but if you keep drinking, you may lose it entirely or hurt yourself worse. We will love you until you learn to love yourself. Get sober for you, the rest of your life will follow (and straighten up), but you have to do some work for it.

With love and hugs,
~SB
Old 02-15-2020, 01:42 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Administrator

Right now the best thing to do is drink some water and go to bed Mera.
Whatever life throws at you you can;t beat it with a drink.

Go to bed, take care of yourself, wake up tomorrow, and then you can sort out whats next.

We're all behind you - you're not alone
Old 02-15-2020, 01:43 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Ah Mera, so sad to hear that you've decided to drink. I know you know what it takes to get straight.
Old 02-15-2020, 01:44 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Ocean Lover!

Sorry you’re feeling like the only option you have right now is to drink. You’re worth more than this Mera, I know it feels like life is just kicking you in the teeth but you don’t need to join in and start doing it to yourself. Pour out whatever alcohol you have, drink plenty of water and get into bed. Everything seems a million times worse and more painful when we drink. Please show yourself some love and do the right thing by you. I relapsed recently and I get that feeling when you want to just self destruct, but we both know it’s not the answer.

Sending you love, hugs and strength from across the ocean. You will get through this Mera, it won’t always feel like this and tomorrow is a new day xx
Old 02-15-2020, 01:50 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Mera,

I know how much your boys mean to you, and also how important sobriety is to remaining in their lives.

Is there someone you can call to come over? Can you call your dad and talk to him, I know he was helpful when you were staying with him for a bit.

Most importantly, stop drinking now, get some water, and some rest.

I know you can get sober again.

❤️Delilah
Old 02-15-2020, 01:52 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by sugarbear1 View Post
Mera, it's time to call and get to a rehab. Do it now! You still have some custody, but if you keep drinking, you may lose it entirely or hurt yourself worse. We will love you until you learn to love yourself. Get sober for you, the rest of your life will follow (and straighten up), but you have to do some work for it.

With love and hugs,
~SB

Pretty sound advise, seconded!
Old 02-15-2020, 02:38 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

You can rise above this awful time and get free again. We're with you, Mera.
Old 02-15-2020, 02:47 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
under new management

Ooh, Mera
Old 02-15-2020, 03:37 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Dearest Mera,

Don't know what time it is in Italy, but it's 10.25am here, in Sydney, Australia.

I'm going through terrible mental torment connected to my daughter's mental health at the moment. Other things too. What else is new? That's life. But at least it's life. It's real. Got to grow up, don't I?

Life on life's terms is my ally now Mera Alcohol is not my ally, it is my enemy. My mortal enemy. I want to deal with my feelings as an adult now. Alcohol robs me of this very small mercy in being alive.

You know this Mera, please get back up again and give it another go.