Notices

I can see clearly now weekender November 13 pt2

Old 11-16-2015, 02:40 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
A simple guy making his way

Ugggh... The spell check either does nothing to correct me or makes up unrelated words.

Good morning!
Old 11-16-2015, 03:21 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Marchia in Aeternum

Mornin Weas
Old 11-16-2015, 03:22 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
A simple guy making his way

I was making my breakfast and feeling good physically on this Monday morning. I went back in time and realized I was never able to appreciate a Monday morning. For years that was the case.

Guess I am just thankful and grateful today.

At my desk at work and the world is not the same place as when I left it Friday.

Remember to smile today. Happiness is a choice.

Thank you for a wonderfully supportive and caring thread this week.

The next two weeks are a mix of vacation and holidays for me. I imagine many are doing the same. There will be a special holiday edition of the weekender as we do every year now.

Talk later... Time to get to work.

K
Old 11-16-2015, 03:59 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Giving up is NOT an option.

Good morning!

I watch a lot of crime shows, too. First 48 is one of my favorites. The Investigation discovery channel is on a lot in my house. I also read a lot of crime/mystery novels. They don't usually give me bad dreams, per se. But sometimes there's a dark element to my dreams. Might be time to find some nice light comedies to watch!
Old 11-16-2015, 04:35 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Oh wow, that's the only way I fall asleep too. My husband actually finishes watching and tells me what happened next morning. Netflix streaming has a season of Psychic Investigations now, perfect episodes to fall asleep to!

Have a wonderful sober Monday everyone and a great pre-holiday week!
Old 11-16-2015, 04:39 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Good morning everyone!

Brunch is good Trees. I like that idea.

Night owls who have to get up at six a.m. pay the price. Ugh. Earlier tonight. See you all later.
Old 11-16-2015, 04:46 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Morning. Life goes on. For most of us. Have a good day everyone. Be kind to each other, eat cake, enjoy a cup of coffee and watch the sunsets. Lotsa love x
Old 11-16-2015, 05:03 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

6 am, I had a decent sleep, I only woke up about 3 times for a few minutes
Long day ahead I think, work and a 3 hour class.
But I like it

Trees you made me laugh!

Crime people, I get slightly weird dreams from it too and I really like psychic investigators!
Though I do get that weird reoccurring dream I've committed a murder and try to cover it up. Other than that usually not too bad.

Thanks for the little bit of wisdom tetra, I think I will do just that!

You are all so special and wonderful xoxo
Old 11-16-2015, 05:05 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

G'mornin' Rogues,

It's quick coffee for me, shower, and out the door for a few hours of work. I'm going to leave the radio on for Katie this morning. She likes NPR and she also likes jazz piano Lucy is trying to carry Bunny Ball outside to place under the grill cover. Just another one of her 'nests.' I can't let her take Bunny Ball out anymore because when it comes back in it's filthy. She's begging me. It's hard to say no. I'm actually looking at a calendar counting down the days to get through this pseudo pregnancy. It's that annoying.
Old 11-16-2015, 05:06 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Trees, hilarious
Old 11-16-2015, 05:12 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Soberpotamus View Post
G'mornin' Rogues,

It's quick coffee for me, shower, and out the door for a few hours of work. I'm going to leave the radio on for Katie this morning. She likes NPR and she also likes jazz piano Lucy is trying to carry Bunny Ball outside to place under the grill cover. Just another one of her 'nests.' I can't let her take Bunny Ball out anymore because when it comes back in it's filthy. She's begging me. It's hard to say no. I'm actually looking at a calendar counting down the days to get through this pseudo pregnancy. It's that annoying.
For some reason this is interesting to me, I feel bad for you definitely, but I had no idea dogs went through this after being spayed!
I suppose its the way you tell it too that makes it so readable.
I hope she feels better soon!
Old 11-16-2015, 05:14 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  

Thanks, Jen

Yeah, I didn't know about it either. It's really strange. But it makes sense. Once spayed, it takes around three days to kick in. They don't all go through it, and I'm interested in finding out what determines if they do experience it.

It's annoying, funny, and kind of silly too. She really believes she is pregnant apparently, and is adamant about nesting and moving these stuffed toys around the house and yard.

She pleads with me, using her 'beagle eyes' and whines. It's nearly heartbreaking, and so most times I acquiesce and play along with her.
Old 11-16-2015, 05:24 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Soberpotamus View Post
Thanks, Jen

Yeah, I didn't know about it either. It's really strange. But it makes sense. Once spayed, it takes around three days to kick in. They don't all go through it, and I'm interested in finding out what determines if they do experience it.

It's annoying, funny, and kind of silly too. She really believes she is pregnant apparently, and is adamant about nesting and moving these stuffed toys around the house and yard.

She pleads with me, using her 'beagle eyes' and whines. It's nearly heartbreaking, and so most times I acquiesce and play along with her.
The begging part got me too!!
I'd also find it difficult to say no; because I would worry that she would be upset and feel that " I just wasn't understanding"
I suppose thats her reality right now, so I would also indulge her.
((( hug lucy)))
I hope Katie feels better too!
Old 11-16-2015, 05:36 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Morning miscreants and rogues

I watched a show about insomnia before I went to bed last night. Nice to know I'm not alone.

Still rainy here. Off to chiro and acupuncture.

Have a good day everyone
Xo
Old 11-16-2015, 05:40 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  
Hears The Voice

Originally Posted by brynn View Post
Morning miscreants and rogues
I like being called both of those things.

Happy Monday!

Old 11-16-2015, 05:43 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  
Giving up is NOT an option.

My morning will be busy, busy! My granddaughter is into everything, and so curious! But she's fun and happy. My dog isn't crazy about her so I need to be super careful. He's a bit protective and skittish. I don't need any nipping at her grasping fingers. She's starting to understand she should leave him alone. Her dog is a big softie who wouldn't hurt a fly so it's a bit of and adjustment. Vigilance is the key word at my house this morning.
Old 11-16-2015, 05:47 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  

Good Morning Enders!!!

Bit of a chill here this morning!
That should keep me awake I suppose.

Old 11-16-2015, 06:10 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  
One Day At A Time

Good Morning!!!!

That's all I have so far....still getting the cobwebs out
Old 11-16-2015, 06:30 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  

Good morning eveyone!
jsbodhi...you influenced my dreams lastnight. I had a dream that I had a 3 page paper due the next day and I hadn't started it. I didn't want to do it and was weighing the pros and cons. Looking for a way out of doing it. I think I finally resigned myself to writing it. It reminded me of the stress and pressure of school.
three days of work and then I'm off for a staycation. I plan to relax and pretend that I don't work.
ok...I'm going to make a cup of chai.
Old 11-16-2015, 06:33 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by happyandfree View Post
Good morning eveyone!
jsbodhi...you influenced my dreams lastnight. I had a dream that I had a 3 page paper due the next day and I hadn't started it. I didn't want to do it and was weighing the pros and cons. Looking for a way out of doing it. I think I finally resigned myself to writing it. It reminded me of the stress and pressure of school.
three days of work and then I'm off for a staycation. I plan to relax and pretend that I don't work.
ok...I'm going to make a cup of chai.
Haha!! Aww! I'm sorry:
Xoxo