Notices

Longest Day of My Life - Anxiety

Old 03-05-2013, 11:39 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Wow it's crazy ... I wasn't sure why I would get these anxiety episode after drinking the next day. I feel better to know that I was not alone.
I stay inside until I felt better: I almost went to the emergency once because I wanted to end it all but I didn't anyways. I ended up here because I had no idea how to help myself. I am now reading the big book and learning that I am powerless over this otherwise I would have fixed it by myself a long time ago.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:00 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Woke up today after a bender that started on Thursday night, and my anxiety has been terrible from last night through this morning. I have been drinking tea, taking B vitamins, and taking valerian root capsules to help me out. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. As long as I dont drink, everything will work itself out.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:11 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by tellnotales View Post
Woke up today after a bender that started on Thursday night, and my anxiety has been terrible from last night through this morning. I have been drinking tea, taking B vitamins, and taking valerian root capsules to help me out. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. As long as I dont drink, everything will work itself out.
Valerian really helps me through these episodes.
Old 04-28-2013, 11:41 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by tellnotales View Post
o