Notices

Help, Xanex is ruining my life

Old 07-08-2010, 08:53 PM
  # 121 (permalink)  

thank you for your love an support, and i think i am going to talk to my dad tomorrow. i am scared, but i will try
Old 07-08-2010, 09:41 PM
  # 122 (permalink)  

i just asked my mom about seeing my therapist, she said she will email her tomorrow (:
Old 07-09-2010, 02:55 AM
  # 123 (permalink)  
Administrator

it's progress arjck - good for you

D
Old 07-09-2010, 12:24 PM
  # 124 (permalink)  
Meow

Originally Posted by arjck View Post
i just asked my mom about seeing my therapist, she said she will email her tomorrow (:
Good.
Old 07-09-2010, 12:26 PM
  # 125 (permalink)  

this might actually have an end. thank you every one here who has helped me, you all have a special place in my heart
Old 07-09-2010, 09:47 PM
  # 126 (permalink)  

i was downstairs and i started feeling ****** and then i texted my boyfriend saying i wanted to take a nap and i was going to go up to my room to nap and i got up and felt that pain that feels like a heart attack and i fell over and dropped my computer and couldnt move and couldnt stop hysterically crying from the pain and my mom gave me something i didnt know what but i was laying there and was going to nap and i hear them say 'the xanax is kicking in' but yeah i am still in pain but then because of them i started craving again...i have taken three or four, i havent taken any in days, but i am going to the doctor soon...
Old 07-09-2010, 10:16 PM
  # 127 (permalink)  
Administrator

I don't know what to tell you I haven't already told you, arjck.

I think you need professional help, and it sounds like your parents need to be involved to know what they should be doing too.

Make soon, very soon, ok?
Good luck
D
Old 07-09-2010, 10:27 PM
  # 128 (permalink)  

i will see my doctor soon
Old 07-10-2010, 07:26 AM
  # 129 (permalink)  
Meow

Sounds like you really, really need to see the doctor soon. That episode was scary. (((hugs)))
Old 07-10-2010, 06:19 PM
  # 130 (permalink)  

yeah :/
Old 07-10-2010, 07:03 PM
  # 131 (permalink)  
OSSSU!

i was downstairs and i started feeling ****** and then i texted my boyfriend saying i wanted to take a nap and i was going to go up to my room to nap and i got up and felt that pain that feels like a heart attack and i fell over and dropped my computer and couldnt move and couldnt stop hysterically crying from the pain and my mom gave me something i didnt know what but i was laying there and was going to nap and i hear them say 'the xanax is kicking in' but yeah i am still in pain but then because of them i started craving again...i have taken three or four, i havent taken any in days, but i am going to the doctor soon...
OK....Your mom is feeding you Xanax?
Is she a health care professional?
If not, and she is giving you these pills.....what is the problem with her understanding that you need help? You were collapsed on the floor with what felt like a heart attack and hysterical crying....And you're going to the doctor.....soon? ....Uhhh....ok.

You're a sixteen year old, your mom is still responsible for what happens to you....
Old 07-10-2010, 07:54 PM
  # 132 (permalink)  

she didnt know about my problem with it...she just wanted to calm me down.
Old 07-10-2010, 07:56 PM
  # 133 (permalink)  

You really need to talk to your mother and let her know Xanax is the problem and not the solution. She probably has no clue what you are going through and in her own way is trying to help.

I truly believe you need to be honest with her and your doctor once you get to see him.

We're here for you when you need to talk or vent. You can do this.
Old 07-10-2010, 08:15 PM
  # 134 (permalink)  

thank you (: and yeah, i decided i will be completley honest with her. i also have been doing bad with my depression, so i need new meds. i have to be honest. i am scared, but i know i need to.
Old 07-10-2010, 10:33 PM
  # 135 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Mataleao View Post
OK....Your mom is feeding you Xanax?
Is she a health care professional?
If not, and she is giving you these pills.....what is the problem with her understanding that you need help? You were collapsed on the floor with what felt like a heart attack and hysterical crying....And you're going to the doctor.....soon? ....Uhhh....ok.

You're a sixteen year old, your mom is still responsible for what happens to you....
i wasnt colapsed on the floor because of the xanax, apperantly i have a few broken ribs.
Old 07-11-2010, 12:53 AM
  # 136 (permalink)  
OSSSU!

Old 07-11-2010, 11:34 AM
  # 137 (permalink)  

:/
Old 07-11-2010, 12:00 PM
  # 138 (permalink)  
SR Fan

How are you doing today, arjck? Are you still taking the Xanax? I'm concerned that you don't seem to be any closer to getting help, even though you know it's best that you do. Are you waiting for the "right" time to tell your mom and dad? Are you torn because you don't really want to quit, or because you're afraid of telling them?

It's hard to tell from your posts what's going on with you. I just wanted to say that we're here for you.:ghug3
Old 07-11-2010, 12:20 PM
  # 139 (permalink)  

thank you, but yeah. i have been doing a lot better with it, and i scheduled an appointment with my doc...so i guess i will be 100% honest with her, and see where it goes from there
Old 07-11-2010, 12:31 PM
  # 140 (permalink)  
SR Fan

I'm glad to hear it. You really deserve to have a happy non-addicted life (like we all do). When is your appointment? I'll send some good thoughts and prayers your way...........:ghug3