spirit

connie what i meant and re reading my post it doesnt make sense,

i meant getting such a kiss from your lab makes this a perfect day

hugs
kath
Old 01-21-2005, 06:37 AM
  # 982 (permalink)  
Growing Up

I have wanted to shave my head before...usually in summer when even the hairs on my head are making me sweat. But your hair looks GREAT!

Ok, this is what I think you should do with Muzz. You are engaged, right? So once this weekend is over tell him we either set a date, or not. Do you want to be married? Because he's acting like your boyfriend, not your fiance.

I know it's late down there - we can chat later when it's morning if you want. I don't want to give you a headache just before bed...
Old 01-23-2005, 05:03 AM
  # 983 (permalink)  
spirit

hi MG, well it seems the movie thing with OW was not he thought it would be and he has faced some reality! (about bloody time haha)

anway he now has to believe the reality and accept it, she is not interested and even if she was i dont think she knows how to be in a relationship. she is a bit kooky and odd from some of the things he said. i think she is just a very young 33 who is a little bit naive about men, and what she has been doing etc.

anyway,i said maybe now we can focus on us, see if he likes me for me, or alternatively doesnt like me becaue of me, not because of her, if you get my meaning!

anyway it was 40C here today and even with my short hair, i want to chop it off further, we went diving yesterdayt, the beach was great.

hows things up your way, i heard you guys are having lots of snow. oh i am not sure if i told you but Mr 11 has just started wrestling (yes i know groan haha) but the coach is from concorde! - your concord, how cool is that!

best go dinner is burning on the barby!!

hugs
kath
Old 01-23-2005, 05:19 AM
  # 984 (permalink)  
Dan

Originally Posted by spirit
anyway it was 40C here today
How lovely of you to share that with us Sheila.
-28C and clear here this morning!
Old 01-23-2005, 05:40 AM
  # 985 (permalink)  
NOT EVEN 1 CLUB!!

Reality checks are good things Kath!! Stay strong girl! I admire your strength and courage!!

I'm stupid, I don't know C degrees, but it was 14 degrees F for that wedding yesterday!

Whats on the barby girl, I'm hungry!!
Old 01-23-2005, 05:44 AM
  # 986 (permalink)  
spirit

hi missy, 40 is 104 F, and we had lamb chops, chicken chipolatas (posh for little sausages) and salad!

dan - i tried -28 in the temp converter and it would not compute haha.

take care guys
kath
Old 01-23-2005, 07:22 AM
  # 987 (permalink)  
Growing Up

Your son's wrestling coach is from Concord, NH? That is just freaky! Yes, we are in the grip of a blizzard 'round these parts. We got over 2 feet of snow last night! Glad my power is still working. We are all safe, warm and fed. What else can we want

Hot Chocolate, that's what! Here's a mug full. Kath, if it's too hot down there for cocoa, you can always toss it at that naughty bloke of yours. From me, of course.
Old 01-29-2005, 06:48 AM
  # 988 (permalink)  
spirit

hi gang i am BACK!!!

went to a meeting tonight! it was either that or a bottle shop, i chose the meeting.

will go again next week, and am starting steps thurs week.

so i am back - feels good! ah the sweet taste of ginger ale and soda water, waking sober tomorrow! yippee cant wait.

hugs to all
love kath
Old 01-29-2005, 07:11 AM
  # 989 (permalink)  
In Memory Of

(( Kath )) It is so good to hear you went to the meeting! You go girl !
Old 01-29-2005, 07:39 AM
  # 990 (permalink)  
NOT EVEN 1 CLUB!!

(((Kath))) Good for you hitting that meeting instead of the bottle!! It really is alot better for us!!

So how are things going on your side of the world?

Love ya girl,
Missy
Old 01-29-2005, 07:54 AM
  # 991 (permalink)  
spirit

cooooeee things are good, hubby and i have sorted out some stuff, he loves me (well this week haha) and i have resolved that i cant make him love me if he isnt going to. so i have been focusing in me, not her and him, that game is boring me now. however i have been focusing on him to, being nice to him, but he knows that my thinking has shifted (takes a while haha) and that i am not playing anymore. i am playing my own game now, for me, if he wants to join then he can, but it is his choice. he was a bit stunned that i went to the meeting tonight, but i jsut said "i told you i wasnt going to hang around and wallow hon"

apart from all that, the kids go back to school next week, yippee, the boys are good, mr 16 has enrolled to go to college, mr 11 is as happy as a pig in sh*t because i have booked the 'rumble' on cable tv, i have no idea what it is - something to do with wrestling WWE or whatever, but the replay our time is after school on monday so he has envited a gang of boys round to watch it - evidently he is very cool having cable and i am a legend for paying for the rumble main event haha. i have a fan club of 11 yr olds haha. actually when they play wresting in my lounge, god they stink hahahahah

so onward and upward for me hey.

hugs to you all
kath
Old 01-29-2005, 02:11 PM
  # 992 (permalink)  

Hey your post was great and helped me as well. I feel the same way about drugs(not ever using again...how??? and cope??) but geuss i can just for now...today. i have so much anxiety and panic feelings overtaking me that i have surpressed for so long... thank you for sharing..dot we can do this, right this moment i am okay as well!
Old 01-30-2005, 08:41 AM
  # 993 (permalink)  

me too, ok that is. so hard to stay in the moment but still trying. Kath, it is so great to hear you sounding so much happier...

Gianna
Old 01-30-2005, 08:52 AM
  # 994 (permalink)  
Administrator

Kath and Gianna,

It is good to hear from both of you. How is the arm doing Gianna?

It sounds like things are settling down for you Kath, I hope so!

Love,Anna
Old 01-30-2005, 12:12 PM
  # 995 (permalink)  
Paused

Old 01-30-2005, 04:31 PM
  # 996 (permalink)  
spirit

coooeee. well you will be very proud of me, yesterday went on a babry picnic with some of the girls from work, they had champers and wine, hey i had orange juice haha.

it was such a lovely day, blues skies nice and warm, nice breeze, perfect drinking weather ahhhhh. so when i got home i did lots of jobs,including folding all the clothes and underwear haha, that kept my hands busy for a couple of hours!!

so far so good. thanks for the good wishes all.

hugs kath
ps gianna how is that arm girl???? sounds like you are still struggling with it? hope all is ok
Old 01-31-2005, 03:34 PM
  # 997 (permalink)  
spirit

morning all, no drinks since last friday, meeting tonight - all is well with the world.

hope all is good for all.

hugs
kath
Old 01-31-2005, 04:02 PM
  # 998 (permalink)  

the only way to stop drinking is ... to stop drinking. you need to go to
AA meetings ... every day. go to meetings, listen, get a sponsor, go to meetings. there is no easier, softer way to do it. so do it!
Old 01-31-2005, 04:46 PM
  # 999 (permalink)  
NOT EVEN 1 CLUB!!

(((Kath))) you are doing great girl!! I am so proud of you!!

When Anna said things were settling down for you, it just made me think how addicted I was to chaos!! If there wasn't any around, I created it!! It is so nice to have a peaceful life. I'm not even bored!! hehehe

Hugs to you my friends,
Missy
Old 01-31-2005, 05:41 PM
  # 1000 (permalink)  
Growing Up

Well,

Gmastella said: go to meetings, listen, get a sponsor, go to meetings. there is no easier, softer way to do it.

I'm still living proof that the above statement is true for some and not for all. Kath, you know what works. I believe in you! Really glad to hear that you are back on the bus. Your seat was getting cold.

hugs,