Notices

A Message From WLDKATZ

Old 10-21-2009, 07:00 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Tomarrow is mommas b day she will be 60! the next day(23rd) is My Edwards!!!!
Old 10-21-2009, 07:31 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

someone closed the post about medical weed I was still typing this........had to post it somewhere..........made me think of our convos unk!

Lord I could take over this thread........I have SEVERAL severe medical problems that cause me different levels of pain and other problems ( like chronic pain, fybromaliga-excuse the spellings) which over the years have effected me in so many ways ( if you want deeper understandings read my posts and get to know me) RIGHT THIS MOMENT I take the following meds.....

Methadone 10 mg's 4 times a day
Vicodin 7.5 es prn
Hydromoraphone ( dalodids) 4 mgs 6 times a day
Lantus 55 mgs 3 times a day
Novolog 70/30 sliding scale
Xanax1 mg 4 times a day
Wellbutrin 500 mgs 4 times a day
Lyrica 3 times a day
prenatal plus ( for animia my hair is falling out and I keep passing out from low levels of different vits)
and I smoke weed........I am suppost to smoke 1 joint two times a day........
I am also to "drink" 4 oz of an acohol product a day, preferably red wine ( this is for the kidney problem it forces my kidneys and bladdar to work harder but it alos helps on other levels supposively----dont know dont drink.......
I dont take my meds as perscribed AT ALL!!!!!!!! I am an adict period.........I have only take 3 methadones since Saturady night...... I will suffer with the pain I will deal with the vomiting only "GETTING BY" with my life only because I dont not want any more addiction problems.................I used to smoke weed by the oz's each day litterally like most smoke cigs but I quit cold turkey......the drs put me on the thc pills and it made me sicker, problems with all of the vomiting is it rips the insisions open on my belly ( colostomy and from where they cut me open when I became septic...........that is just a SMALL insit into me.........most ppl think the worst of me because I DID start smoking the weed again ( after my Drs BEGGED me to do something I wasnt healing correctly because I couldnt keep the food in my system long enough to absorb the protins and other things I needed to heal and survive..........I take 2 puffs in t he morning and at night that is IT I will not allow myself to do anything more.......I thank God that my Drs made me start again........I can sleep most nights with minimal amount of pain and I am able to function and walk around the house without assistance and doing small chores.....
BUT I ABSOLUTELY HATE the fact that so many ppl ask me what Drs do I go to or if I will sell to them ect......it makes me feel like a druggie again.......and I only do/use anything to save my life.......I just want to scream have your babies ripped out of you your femaleparts with them and a DR *uck up and slice your guts to pieces deal with the cancer and everything else I deal with on any given day and see why I HAVE to do what I do........Get to know me, The ppl here who do know me will tell you I get yelled at because they consider it abusing my drugs because I dont take tham as directed....that is just my way of keeping control of the situation and not lose control again..........for those of you who TRUELY need it, I am behind you all the way.....those of you who thin it is wrong.....that is on you what is right for me isnt right for you.......sorry.......told ya I could take over this thread!!!

Love and Hugs
Pamm
Old 10-22-2009, 03:08 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  

yeah katzy!

Happy Birthday katzy's Mama, and Edy!

i hope we can solve the conection problem someday pamm,

it blows when were in a conversation, then... POOF!

i see your long winded again katzy! lol

at'a girl, get it out!

as you know, i do not judge you pamm.

love, and blessings always

unk
Old 10-22-2009, 09:46 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  

I know you dont unk and I love you for it........ready for a schockerr though????? I have signed up for a 6 month stay at this hospital that deals with chronic pain and mental health issues as well as dependancy issues.........I told them they had 6 months to get me off of everything after this next batch of surgeries...........you know me.....I will just quit cold turkey again and let it all go......I am not ruining my relationship not to mention MY SELF respect any more period.........I miss being free of all the pills and pain.......at least I am walking.....if only I have to use my cain every now and again...........Amy where are you.............I am off told Edward he said thanks!
Old 10-23-2009, 03:10 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  

at'a girl katzy!

just be careful of cold turkey, it can give you gas! lol

j/k

you know its dangerous!

prayers always out to you both

xxooxxoo

unk
Old 10-24-2009, 10:39 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  

yeah, havent dropped that bombshell on him yet........it is in New York
Old 10-24-2009, 10:52 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  

I'm here! That's quite a bombshell to drop on Edward, but do what ya gotta do!

I've been sick with a cold, my lawsuit is quickly coming to an end and lawyer says "be looking for another job...you won't get enough money to sit around and not work for very long", so um, how do you apply for jobs when you don't exactly know when you can TAKE the job?

Waiting on my grades for the finals....one day, the math just made sense...it only took forever!!

I can understand why you want off all the meds...I'm the same way with the few I take. I didn't take ANYTHING before getting whacked on the head during the robbery and would like to get back to that point.

Luv ya..and Edward...and the furbabies!

Amy
Old 10-26-2009, 09:14 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  

nice to finally hear from ya you need to quit being a stranger......the lawyer filed, 1.21 and 7.9.........how about this, my cat scan came back not only did she get the colon but my bladder as well.............................." HES STILL WORKING ON ME TO MAKE ME WHAT I OUGHT TO BE IT TOOK HIM JUST ONE WEEK TO MAKE THE MOON AND THE STARS THE SUN AND THE EARTH AND JUPITOR AND MARS HOW LOVING AND PATIENT HE MUST BE, CUSE HES STILL WORKING ON ME!" everyone now..........not givin up just holding it together at bit looser at the seams.....I think!
Old 10-26-2009, 09:26 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  

You ARE special!!

I had a job interview today...still a server job, but much closer to home, would be more money and less work, so send up an extra prayer or two if you think about it I can't quit the other job until the lawsuit settlement goes through, but can cut back to 2 days/week (business is THAT slow) and work a new job the other days. Your big sis seriously needs a break.

I'd hate to live with the guilt your dr. has to live with the rest of her life for what she did to you.

Hang in there, give Edward a big hug for me and love on the furbabies too. Mots is trying to type on the keyboard, but his kitty cat claws don't type very well.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 10-27-2009, 02:42 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  

katzy
not givin up just holding it together at bit looser at the seams.....I think!
katzy, i'm sending you a needle and some thread, or rope maybe, and not to hang yourself with! lol

good wishes on the job ame
Old 11-02-2009, 08:42 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  

I am totally dead inside......hardest thing to ever watch is the man you truely love walk out of your life, because of something you did.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:04 AM
  # 72 (permalink)  

I'm sorry to hear that Katzy. Its an argument I presume and he'll be back, right? Are you going to be okay?
Old 11-02-2009, 10:19 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  

he said he is leaving that there is no us just him just me.....am I alright.....I guess I am, he still is here............................all I can do is pray
Old 11-02-2009, 10:21 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  

I'll pray too.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:42 PM
  # 75 (permalink)  

pamm, you know i never bull shirt you,

perhaps, this is a blessing!

for the both of you.

prayers out to you, and edy too...
Old 11-04-2009, 10:01 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  

he left this morning I dont know where he is and I am so damn scared..............I love him so much this is so worng
Old 11-04-2009, 11:36 AM
  # 77 (permalink)  
Life is Grand

Pamm,
I am sorry you are hurting......I know tha pain you are feeling and to be honest, it just sucks. Keep yourself busy, keep your chin up and know that you have so many people here who care for you that someone is only a click away from a cyber hug.

Cathy
Old 11-04-2009, 12:17 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  

Old 11-04-2009, 07:29 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  

katzy

nows the time to use those God given powers you have,

stronger then ever!

love you loads...

unk
Old 11-05-2009, 07:30 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  

hes back home again, I think he is trying to "teach" me a lesson, momma says he's just trying to prepair me for him leaving...........doesnt matter.....hes home now where he belongs!