Notices

A Message From WLDKATZ

Old 08-05-2009, 06:22 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Thanks Unk, Edward said Hi btw..................
wellllllllllllllllllllllllll we actually had to break down and accept reality........I found an attorney to accept my case.....we are sueing them all for malpractice...........I am scared crapless.........we have now started a paper trail that includes ppl from this state as well as the higher up government........I have no insurance what so ever, my pain meds alone cost more than 140 a month........scarry part is my wound care crap is more than 1200 a month........how do you do that plus drs and surgons and all of these other appointments when we arent working and now the nurses are gone so Edward takes care of me full time.........my belly wounds ARE getting better, just not fast enough.......My parents just paid anouther 12K to the hospital just to get them off of our backs........trying not to stress and just put it in my HP's hands....................easier said than done........the state cut me off of everything........really makes me hate ppl..........if I was one of these kids that popped kids out left and right I would have everything in the world, but seeing as I truely have a medical probelm with no resorces I am not allowed anything!?!?!?!?!
They told Edward to get a job.....how when I cant even go to th e bathroom by myself let alone feed myself or change my dressings?!?!?!?!?! I sware these ppl dont make sence.............they said family or friends would have to step up when he was at work......not bad seeing as my closest relitive is over 300 miles away and she is currently in the hospital........just tired of fighting with them all........it just doesnt make it any easier so I was like screw it went to the dr who did this who said she had everything covered only for her to hang up the phone on me and tell me there was nothing more that she could do.........soooooooooooooooooooo, malpractice suite here we go...........it is just so darn tiring............I am back off to bed, night all, Night Unk!

Love and hugs,
Pamm
Old 08-05-2009, 06:29 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

(((Pamm)) - I'm glad you finally found a lawyer to take your case. I was hoping there was someone who had the guts to stand up to the idiots who have been jerking you around!

I know it's frustrating, but try to not let it stress you too much...that just slows down the healing process.

Take care of you and give E a hug for me! If I don't get this damned math finished by tomorrow, I'll be calling him back!

Love, hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 08-05-2009, 11:16 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

He's just giggling................he said no problem........he got the crap shocked outta him today, he was complaining about not being able to get ahold of his advisor at school, told him "here" handed him a piece of paper and said " try my advisor he is in his office right now"...............his jaw just dropped and he was like "when were you going to tell me you were going back to school?" it was funny as all get out until he asked what I was majoring in this time................lol going for my MBA figured that no matter what with that degree plus all of my others I should be able to get a sitintary job at least...........I miss ya sissy and I hope and pray all is well with you all down there.......Give my nephews hugs for me..........night I love ya!

Love and Hugs,
Pamm
Old 08-07-2009, 05:09 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

ok ever just have one of those days where you want to kill just anyone and everyone around you?!?!?! Today is that day............this.........God dont even know what word to use for her besides useless......woman ie mh case management was suppose to get my medicade up running ie pushed threw today....all she did was sit at my kitchen table telling me everything that I have to do...........I am so damn tired of being pushed from one excuse to another I mean I have done all that I can possiably do ( this also includes writting over 300 letters to anyone that I can think of in the government including Washington)......One person gives me hope and another just laughes in my face......and threw it all I have my Darling Edward saying "He gives us what we need not what we want honey".........DOESNT ANYONE UNDERSTAND I HAVE AN OPEN BELLY WOUND WITH A CLOSTOMY BAG AND CRAP COMMING OUT OF MY BELLY WOUND?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
thses ppl think it is ok just for me to sit here with nothing and let fecal matter come out of my belly wound and infection come out of everywhere but I dont need or qualify for disablity?!?!?!?!??!?!?
I am just so damn tired!!!!!!!!!! I want to find a spot where no one can find me and cry til it doesnt hurt no more, or at least until I dont hurt no more.....But of course I cant then everyone gets worried and accuses me of being depressed and trying to commit suicide......mind you I am not I just want to be sad and it isnt ok with any one because I have to be the strong one.............this is b.u.l.l.s.h.i.t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Pamm
Old 08-07-2009, 05:25 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

(((Pammi))) I wish there was something I could say or do for you honey.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:36 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Hi Wildkatz. Just wanted to let you know that you are never alone. You are thought of by many (on here), as well as family members.

I'm really sorry you're in so much *rap at the moment. I really am.
Reading your posts hurt a nerve here... I/we (my partner)- have been thru many many many instances of dealing with A**holes (local government people)- who don't know their right hand from their left... who just have no clue whatsoever about what you/I/the average joe/joey are going thru.
So yep, I totally agree and sympathise. If you want to start a petition up, do it. I'll sign it, even though I'm in the UK!.
Well me headache is comin back, so time to take more meds, then I'll check email I think.
You take care.
pete
Old 08-16-2009, 07:26 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Thanks for the phone call Unk...................just today.............It is Brents 5th b day, I just wanted to sleep it away
guess others had different things in mind............Edward wouldnt let me stay in bed
I tried really hard too.....lol just taking things slow and easy today.........btw we are talking again.........love covers all things great and small......

Love and hugs,
Pamm
Old 08-16-2009, 10:56 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

(((Pamm)))

I'm sorry sweetie, I didn't know. Still dealing with my own little drama down here I love ya, honey.

Amy
Old 08-17-2009, 02:31 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

no problem katzy...
Old 08-22-2009, 12:43 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  

At the top of her lungs she is singing........."HE'S STILL WORKING ON ME........TO MAKE ME WHAT I OUGHT TO BE.......TOOK HIM JUST ONE WEEK TO MACK THE MOON AND THE STARS, SUN AND THE EARTH AND JUPITOR AND MARS.........HOW LOVEING AND PATIENT HE MUST BE CAUSE HE'S STILL WORKING ON ME!!!!!!!!" that is just me tonight................3 in the moring his mouth is running my mind is playing with me again, I think........we arenteven sleeping the same cycles again unless he is totally exhausted aaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH they have me so damn dopped up from the hospital.......it is playing with my meds right this second and I am pissy..........I wish these damn thoughts are not around............this last week has been a bit of a challange................I ended up in the hospital last night, upper left side of colostomy bag was SERIOUSLY enlarged, beet red, hard and painful to the touch.........hello er...................surgon was waiting was sortta cool....right!!!! 5 kids all under 13 come into er I WAS PUSHED BACK ( trust me I didnt mind....considering the conditions were a hell of a lot more urgent than myself) the most serious one a 13 year old girl with a gun shot to her head...... she was walking across the street and a STRAY BULLET hit her........THANKS PEOPLE!!!!!!! God I hate Flint.......So were sitting there and Edward hasnt had sleep in 2 days....he had litterally just crawled into bed and I said ok Hospial!!!!( that means I am serious something is wrong!!!!) not bad here it is 5 pm on a friday afternoon ..............THERE GOES MY DAMN FOOT BALL GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY

Side tracked......... Here We are sitting when we watch this damn hospital almost colse down ( again no problem with that) when this ( SORRY NO OTHER WORD FOR HER) Woman comes in and sits down and Immedately touch my old mans arm asking how long we had been there........( ok all who gets an instant attitude at said woman?!??! Yeppers it was me....nice eh.....he didnt notice) he almost ignores her mumbles something and soon back to sleep.......I just smile, hes cute when he sleeps.........lol
She startes bitching saying she had just been released from the hospital.......his eyes are now open and missing out on sleep......she had just had gallstones taken out wasnt suppose to be released the next day and she is having a hard time breathing.......wahooo........I have Xananx and pain pills and an attitude problem.....and no signal for my phone and no way to express myself and I took a good look at myself listening to this woman bitch.........she went on to say that she had just taken a two month old baby home and all I could think was you lucky bitch......I sware I just wanted to scream out what was going on with me............here there was a little girl fighting for her life and she couldnt even understand...........all I wanted to scream at her is that she was stupid.....IF YOU ARE THERE FOR BREATHING PROBLEMS AND WANT TO BE SEEN THENSHUTTHEFUCKUPANDACTLIKEYOUCANTFUCKINGBREATHETL EAST!!!!!!!!!!!!.......ALLOFTHE SUDDEN she is breathing he now embarassed husband went and called her mother who then dragged her out of the hospital yelling that she needed to be at home with the new baby......I wanted to tell her she should of raised her better or at least clapped cause she was gone......couldnt of been 5 minutes after that I got called back......I am so glad I kept my mouth shut.....I was rewarded.......nothing wrong in fact my creatin level ( kidneys) are almost normal..........thank God.....this having no insurance with an open belly wound just sucks!!!!!!!
I HATE FEELING LIKE I JUST RAN INTO A WALL AND CANT EVEN COME UP WITH THE ENERGY TO PUSH UP I MEAN I ALMOST STANDING AND THEN I LOST IT ALL AGAIN..............my mind wont stop spinning.........i would love a drink.........cant even do that..........not because the health thing or sobrity only cause we cant afford it......when does it end???

too much going on right now..............LORD QUIT WORKING ON ME SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please..........I am really close to breaking........

Sorry all it is just really hard around here right now!!!!

Pamm
Old 08-22-2009, 01:53 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  

****{katzy & eddy}}}

that 13 year old girl with the gun shot to her head hit me pamm...

and all of the strength your holding on to...

Gods helping keeping you together pamm...

love , thoughts, & blessings out hun...

unk
Old 08-23-2009, 10:34 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

She died yesterday morning
Old 08-24-2009, 04:05 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Dammit!

RIP Little Girl
Old 09-02-2009, 10:00 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  

I am so damn tired..........got good news from the dr though.......I am having my reversal surgery done before Dec!!!!!! He is now talking the end of Oct or begining or Nov!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-03-2009, 12:12 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  

Red face

..glad your there pamm...lol..Oz..
Old 09-03-2009, 03:07 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  

looking foward to it pamm

and get well shout outs to eddy...
Old 09-03-2009, 07:35 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  

will tell him, and thanks Unk and Oz.........now if I can only find my methadone!!!!! I have to get some sleep and the pain in just getting worse!!!!!!
Old 09-03-2009, 09:27 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  

Old 09-04-2009, 03:16 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  

(__|__)
Old 09-04-2009, 07:53 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  

not letting the opinions of others going to bring me down, just figure that they need the attention more than I do at the moment..........night all

Love and hugs,
Pamm