View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 07:31 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
WLDKATZ

someone closed the post about medical weed I was still typing this........had to post it somewhere..........made me think of our convos unk!

Lord I could take over this thread........I have SEVERAL severe medical problems that cause me different levels of pain and other problems ( like chronic pain, fybromaliga-excuse the spellings) which over the years have effected me in so many ways ( if you want deeper understandings read my posts and get to know me) RIGHT THIS MOMENT I take the following meds.....

Methadone 10 mg's 4 times a day
Vicodin 7.5 es prn
Hydromoraphone ( dalodids) 4 mgs 6 times a day
Lantus 55 mgs 3 times a day
Novolog 70/30 sliding scale
Xanax1 mg 4 times a day
Wellbutrin 500 mgs 4 times a day
Lyrica 3 times a day
prenatal plus ( for animia my hair is falling out and I keep passing out from low levels of different vits)
and I smoke weed........I am suppost to smoke 1 joint two times a day........
I am also to "drink" 4 oz of an acohol product a day, preferably red wine ( this is for the kidney problem it forces my kidneys and bladdar to work harder but it alos helps on other levels supposively----dont know dont drink.......
I dont take my meds as perscribed AT ALL!!!!!!!! I am an adict period.........I have only take 3 methadones since Saturady night...... I will suffer with the pain I will deal with the vomiting only "GETTING BY" with my life only because I dont not want any more addiction problems.................I used to smoke weed by the oz's each day litterally like most smoke cigs but I quit cold turkey......the drs put me on the thc pills and it made me sicker, problems with all of the vomiting is it rips the insisions open on my belly ( colostomy and from where they cut me open when I became septic...........that is just a SMALL insit into me.........most ppl think the worst of me because I DID start smoking the weed again ( after my Drs BEGGED me to do something I wasnt healing correctly because I couldnt keep the food in my system long enough to absorb the protins and other things I needed to heal and survive..........I take 2 puffs in t he morning and at night that is IT I will not allow myself to do anything more.......I thank God that my Drs made me start again........I can sleep most nights with minimal amount of pain and I am able to function and walk around the house without assistance and doing small chores.....
BUT I ABSOLUTELY HATE the fact that so many ppl ask me what Drs do I go to or if I will sell to them ect......it makes me feel like a druggie again.......and I only do/use anything to save my life.......I just want to scream have your babies ripped out of you your femaleparts with them and a DR *uck up and slice your guts to pieces deal with the cancer and everything else I deal with on any given day and see why I HAVE to do what I do........Get to know me, The ppl here who do know me will tell you I get yelled at because they consider it abusing my drugs because I dont take tham as directed....that is just my way of keeping control of the situation and not lose control again..........for those of you who TRUELY need it, I am behind you all the way.....those of you who thin it is wrong.....that is on you what is right for me isnt right for you.......sorry.......told ya I could take over this thread!!!

Love and Hugs
Pamm