Notices

Class of June 2018 Part 3

Old 08-19-2018, 04:43 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Morning Junipers! Just realized I missed posting here yesterday. Don’t have much really to say except day 75 and grateful!! Weekend has been fairly relaxing. Glad to see all are well. Still sending prayers for Mum Willow!
Heading to church and later have dinner with framily! Low key! 24AAT 👣
Old 08-19-2018, 05:14 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Administrator

continued prayers/best wishes willow,

Congrats on 75 days Minion

D
Old 08-19-2018, 05:39 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Congrats Minion! Day 75 looks good on you!
Old 08-20-2018, 05:13 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Aww thanks Purps!! 💕. The weekends was quiet, the AV silent and I’ve noticed that my aches and pains have begun to quiet also!! A true gift!! My mood is still a bit up and down, but I’m aware of the lows and I’m beginning to understand them. My sleep has improved greatly! I actually am feeling rested honestly for the first time in a very long time! Today I’m beginning a sugar cleanse... the only sugar on the docket is from fresh fruits and I’m excited to see how that plays out for me. I’ve been choosing too much sugar to compensate and I’m now ready to walk forward from that.
Praying for you all! Willow, prayed tons for you and your mama and will continue to keep you in my thoughts!
Bumblebee2 hope your well! Purps and WGlenn also!! 24AAT 👣!
Old 08-20-2018, 05:13 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
continued prayers/best wishes willow,

Congrats on 75 days Minion

D
Thanks D!! Hope all is well with you! Thanks for the encouragement!💕
Old 08-20-2018, 05:27 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Morning my junipers. Hey guys- day 78 here. 8:02 am

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I went out with hubby Saturday night (without kids) to a friends house. Everyone was drinking but me.

Still sucks, but getting easier. Especially as the night went on. I actually felt some pretty strong emotions when people started to appear drunk or tipsy. That used to me, all the time! And it is annoying.

Have good one guys- stay strong and move forward.
Old 08-22-2018, 05:19 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Hey guys, just checking in on day 80.
Busy day... my oldest daughter started kindergarten today. And I was sober and able to enjoy the day with her.

Hope you are all staying strong and doing well!
Old 08-22-2018, 05:30 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Junipers!! Sorry I haven’t checked in for a few days, no excuse just busier than usual, but have a night to myself tonight for the first time in my 78 days... till now I’ve felt that I had to be constantly around people to keep me on track but in that I’ve somewhat exhausted myself. So I’m home, alone and loving it tonight, truly blessed to be in a better space in my head!

You’ve all been in my thoughts! Trusting that whatever life is throwing at you all, that through it We remain sober!

Willow- sending you huge hugs! ❤️

Have a peaceful night Junipers! Love u all!
24AAT 👣
Old 08-22-2018, 05:32 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Bumblebee2 View Post
Hey guys, just checking in on day 80.
Busy day... my oldest daughter started kindergarten today. And I was sober and able to enjoy the day with her.

Hope you are all staying strong and doing well!
Way to go Bumblebee2!!! 80 days!! I’m right behind you!! Wow Kindergarten!! How exciting!! Glad you enjoyed your day celebrating the beginning of school sober headed!! Such a gift! 💕
Old 08-25-2018, 04:43 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Thanks everyone for your support and prayers ❤️
Sorry I haven’t been posting much lately, but I’ve been trying to come to terms with the grief of my beautiful Mama passing away a few days ago. But I have the comfort of knowing she went peacefully surrounded by love, and that she’s now in God’s care, reunited with her own Mum and Dad

For me it will always touch my heart that Mum passed away on my day 100.
She always worried about me drinking, I’m sure she knew more than I ever realised... I’m sure Mum is so proud of me and so happy that I’m not drinking. If anything I think it’s given me even more incentive to not drink again, to honour my beautiful, kind and loving mama ❤️ RIP my beautiful Mama ❤️
Old 08-26-2018, 04:43 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Good morning Junipers! Willow, my heart is heavy for you! I’ve been paying for you each day since you posted about your dear mum! She is at complete peace now and she is sooo super proud of you! We all are either here for you! So proud of 100 + days for you, the leader of the pack! Today I’m grateful for 82 days... the weekend kinda got away from me but working it one day at a time!
Bumblebee2 hope all is well with you and the same to Purps and MrWolfie.
Much love everyone!❤️❤️
Old 08-26-2018, 01:27 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

Thank you Minion, I have seen your posts and taken comfort from them. Love and support to you too, together we’re stronger ❤️
Old 08-26-2018, 06:39 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  

(((Willow)))
Old 08-27-2018, 05:26 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  

Hey junipers!

I’m still around and staying strong! Hi willow, purps, mister, minion and any other junipers I missed.

Just been busy lately. School started for my youngest. Hubby worked all weekend and had a lot of plans. Also a game of catch up here with everything.

I’m really don’t know how I had time to get things done when I was drinking, hiding, buying, sneaking and hanging over.

I have day 90 in the future (Saturday.)

I actually think about you guys when I don’t even post 😘 I was recently wondering what everyone’s name means to them? If you don’t mind sharing. (You too Dee!)

I picked bumblebee cause I was withdrawing/hungover and felt like I was in pain- so I thought it ‘stung like a bee.’ Lol. I might have even been still drunk too. Either way, it works.

Willow- I am so very sorry for your loss. Your momma is proud of ya 😘

Have a good one junipers!
Old 08-27-2018, 06:47 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
Administrator

People call me Dee . short story LOL.

D
Old 08-28-2018, 11:52 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  

It wasa beautiful service to say farewell to my beautiful Mum today. She would have loved it and yes Bumblebee, I’m sure she’s proud of me Rest in peace now Mumma ❤️❤️❤️
Old 08-29-2018, 03:58 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  

(((Willow)))
Old 08-29-2018, 05:55 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  

Yay bumblebee2!!! Nice to hear all is well! Minion09 is because I love the Minions from despicable me, and they make me laugh out loud which is something I lost while drinking!! I have my laughter back these days! 90 is approaching and it’s something I’m so ready to have. Overall life is sooo much better in my sober existence.
Today I’m heading to the beach to see friends I isolated from for a while. Going to be a great day and an opportunity to make amends with them, as I totally withdrew and shut them out in my selfish, self absorbed stint back with the bottle! If you think of me today please be praying!

Willow!! Your mamma is totally at peace now! She knows you’re ok and she’ll be looking out for you every minute! You’re loved very much! I’m so proud of you for staying focused and not allowing the drink to sneak back in! Been praying daily for you and will continue to do so as you journey through this new chapter. You’ve got this!💕
Have a great day Junipers! 24AAT 👣
Old 08-29-2018, 07:12 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  

Oh yeah, Bumblebee you were asking about our names.....the screen name was the closest one available to what I was looking for & is a combination of meanings including my favorite color, the healing process, music, and dogs!
Old 08-29-2018, 09:06 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  

Morning peeps!!!

One more week to triple digit club for me.

Glad to see all the aMayzings and junipers doing well, prayers for all struggling.