Administrator

Good night everyone

D
Old 04-15-2017, 10:33 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Good night Dee & Casey! Sweet dreams.
Old 04-16-2017, 12:13 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

PHX- Historical landmark St. Liborius has been changed into a skate park. They call it sk8loborius. It is an extraordinary building and the church was gorgeous. However, lack of Catholics in that area caused the church to shut down.

Wow. Look at that. How did you hear about that? I never have.
Old 04-16-2017, 01:26 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

What's Hoppenin'?!? Just getting my first cuppa startin' fluid on my way 2 work. See y'all a little later! Happy Easter!
Old 04-16-2017, 02:45 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

B- I was watching a doco called 'abandoned spaces'. About hoe urban spaces either decay or get 'reborn'. St-L, a city of 1 mill (same as my place) now down to 300,000? lovely church. The people who use it take pride in recreating their space.
Old 04-16-2017, 02:46 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  

that is show, not hoe, sorry
Old 04-16-2017, 03:13 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  

Morning Purplrks and PJ!!

Hoppy Easter to everyone!!

Getting ready for work, sipping a cuppa starting fluid and contemplating what must be done today. I am off tomorrow (woo-hoo!) and sooo looking forward to it.

I hope you all have a beautiful day!!
❤❤
Old 04-16-2017, 04:10 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  

Same sam
Old 04-16-2017, 04:21 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  

Mornin' everybody. Happy Easter. Sippin' startin' fluid and contemplating my day.

Have a safe and sober one gang!
Old 04-16-2017, 06:03 AM
  # 50 (permalink)  
Re-Member

Good morning, class. Not looking forward to work today. People that eat out on holidays generally are the least thoughtful. But at least it's a short-ish shift--five hours, six at the most.

Wishing everyone a safe and sober Easter. I'm not gonna drink today. That'd be dumb.
Old 04-16-2017, 06:07 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  

at least you have a short shift, CW. Peaceful day to you.
Old 04-16-2017, 06:16 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  

Weird Casey....people that stay in hotels on holidays are typically the least thoughtful as well
Old 04-16-2017, 06:26 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by CaseyW View Post
Good morning, class. Not looking forward to work today. People that eat out on holidays generally are the least thoughtful. But at least it's a short-ish shift--five hours, six at the most.

Wishing everyone a safe and sober Easter. I'm not gonna drink today. That'd be dumb.
I agree Casey my husband is a manager/server/bartender and he is dreading work today. His shift is also 5 hours so not bad though. But the people don't realize instead of being home with his family he is there making crap while they get to spend time with their families.
Old 04-16-2017, 06:33 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  

Happy Easter everyone. I'm still in bed lol actually fiddling with my guitar we bought a while back. I am going to learn to play lol I started and just didn't have time. Now I'm not running for a few days I need something.

On a side note I'm taking my kiddos to church for the first time we shall see how that works out lol. I wouldn't in the past because I just don't go out and do things. I was invited and said yes so we're going. Who knows maybe it will work out and my kids will be good.

My day will only be as good as I make it. So I'm going to try to make it great
You do the same
Old 04-16-2017, 07:02 AM
  # 55 (permalink)  

Morning everyone. Happy Easter!

Casey, Keets & Sam.....my theory about why people are rude on holidays is because some people don't like holidays. Sometimes they are forced to be with people in their family they don't like. I would know....I have to do it today! Ugh. We are celebrating my Grandma & brother's birthday (and Easter) but it's at my MOTHER'S. :-( Most of you know about my relationship (or lack of) with my mother. :-(

Anyway...if we were out at a restaurant or hotel today....I might be a B too! (Because she stresses my out!!!) It would have nothing to do with the server or hotel....

Anyway....just another way to look at it. I wish you NICE people today!!!

Day 38.
Old 04-16-2017, 07:46 AM
  # 56 (permalink)  

Congrats on day 111 Sam and to day 38 Kiki and Bobbi!
I spent most of yesterday building a deck with my Dad. Which also means I do all the heavy lifting. For lunch we went to his vacation house nearby and practically everything in the fridge was beer. He has a lot of guests there and they all seem to leave their extra beer and wine behind. Only non-beer was diet orange soda so I wound up with water. I felt like I was a child once again, having to avoid picking any nasty tasting "adult" beverages. Anyone else ever get that impression? These days I'm just used to it. I do feel some kind of unspoken pride in that no one felt they had to hide all the beer from me without me turning into a maniac around it.
Old 04-16-2017, 08:13 AM
  # 57 (permalink)  

Good morning!

Off to my mother's. I used to hate these family functions because my family doesn't drink. Now, I just really enjoy my family.

Have a blessed day, all! Love you guys!
Old 04-16-2017, 10:11 AM
  # 58 (permalink)  

Checking in on my lunch.....having McDonalds.....don't judge. Tomorrow is my back on track day. Have been completely unproductive so far today...just not feeling it.

Keets - good luck at church with the kidlettes. I often think that I should try to go again

Kiki - praying for you today....sounds like a crappy situation but drinking will only make it worse. ❤

Upstairs - great job avoiding temptation. It's crazy how alcohol is literally everywhere nowadays.

Bobbie - enjoy your time with your family. Love you too!!

Well back to "work" I guess.
Old 04-16-2017, 10:49 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  

Hello there! Pretty delirious right now....hitting that wall where I'm about to crash.... got so little sleep the past 2 nights ~ been having anxiety over the new building at work...almost like having to start a new job all over again....made it through the weekend but now I'm super pooped! Better take a nap...
Old 04-16-2017, 01:10 PM
  # 60 (permalink)  

Hi everyone, Happy Easter!!

Having a really nice day with family. Getting ready to eat a big ham dinner and then cake for my husband's bday If I were drinking I wouldn't enjoy any of it. Day 45.

Hope everyone is having a nice day!