Notices

(Not So) New - Frank's Thread Part3

Old 09-03-2015, 01:40 PM
  # 481 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Cissy View Post
Do. It.
You're a bit of a revolutionary, aren't you?
Old 09-03-2015, 01:53 PM
  # 482 (permalink)  

No, just take that cautionary note and alter the trajectory.

Here's how I feel after reading back from about 5 pages until now:

Okay. Bring on part 4! I'm almost ready.
Old 09-03-2015, 01:53 PM
  # 483 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

I dunno Frank I have that kind of personality , I get down on myself ... I might have some depression mixed in with my anxiety . I'm usually upbeat & happy . I have some issues I'm dealing with , that's not helping .
I noticed that too not many of your reg. posters from past threads are coming around ? Sweet words Frank & everyone
Old 09-03-2015, 01:55 PM
  # 484 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Good one Cissy , That's a way to liven things up
Old 09-03-2015, 01:59 PM
  # 485 (permalink)  

HAH!

There are several interpretation that could be given to that, but I'm not going to go there.
Old 09-03-2015, 02:02 PM
  # 486 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by NestWasEmpty View Post
I have some issues I'm dealing with , that's not helping .
Nest, I don't want to be intrusive, but are your 'issues' something we might help you with?
Old 09-03-2015, 02:11 PM
  # 487 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Nothing too major just my Blood pressure keeps dropping pretty low & my Dr keeps trying to regulate it . So I have to stay close to home to keep watch of it . Which that's ok I'm used to that anyway .
Had plans for Saturday for an hour 1/2 drive to a park to spend the day with my man friend & his family . I've decided it's not a good idea , but I haven't told him
Old 09-03-2015, 02:20 PM
  # 488 (permalink)  

Nothing too major just my Blood pressure keeps dropping pretty low & my Dr keeps trying to regulate it . So I have to stay close to home to keep watch of it . Which that's ok I'm used to that anyway .
Had plans for Saturday for an hour 1/2 drive to a park to spend the day with my man friend & his family . I've decided it's not a good idea , but I haven't told him
Low blood pressure is better than high blood pressure, no? Perhaps a glucose level issue?

I know I'm being intrusive (again!) (Sowwy) but why did you decide Saturday was not a good idea, and why haven't you told your man friend? (double dose of intrusive)
Old 09-03-2015, 02:23 PM
  # 489 (permalink)  

Are you drinking enough fluids? Has your BP always been low? What you might need is a guy who is always getting you riled. That will do the trick. Trust me on that one.
Old 09-03-2015, 02:26 PM
  # 490 (permalink)  
Administrator

Sao gets me. I was offering a word of caution

I suggested way back at the start that PM might be a better medium to share soundclouds...you can PM up to 5 people at once.
Old 09-03-2015, 02:32 PM
  # 491 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Yes blood low or normal is good ., but mine gets dangerously low to almost pass out - dizzy . When that happens I either have to eat or drink something salty - wait to see if it works . Recheck with monitor . What fun can I have doing that in a huge amusement park , plus it's going to be hot . It's up & down that way 2-4 times a day . Or if I can't get it to go up , I have to lie down . Very long story ... My glucose levels stay pretty normal . Dr . cut me down to 1/2 a pill . To see if that helps , so I have to wait
Old 09-03-2015, 02:33 PM
  # 492 (permalink)  

What you might need is a guy who is always getting you riled. That will do the trick. Trust me on that one.

You are on a roll today, Cissy.
Old 09-03-2015, 02:36 PM
  # 493 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Sao gets me. I was offering a word of caution

I suggested way back at the start that PM might be a better medium to share soundclouds...you can PM up to 5 people at once.
Methinks Dee makes a good point here. Record your SoundCloud, then PM it.

Can I be on your PM list everyone? Puhleeze. I would love to hear everyone's voice.
Old 09-03-2015, 02:40 PM
  # 494 (permalink)  

Yes blood low or normal is good ., but mine gets dangerously low to almost pass out - dizzy . When that happens I either have to eat or drink something salty - wait to see if it works . Recheck with monitor . What fun can I have doing that in a huge amusement park , plus it's going to be hot . It's up & down that way 2-4 times a day . Or if I can't get it to go up , I have to lie down . Very long story ... My glucose levels stay pretty normal . Dr . cut me down to 1/2 a pill . To see if that helps , so I have to wait
I can see where that would be an issue, Nest. Have you consulted more than one doc on this?
Old 09-03-2015, 02:43 PM
  # 495 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Cissy I missed that post . Takes me forever to type things fly by me !! Matter of fact it was supper high was on 300 mg. of meds for it . So I've lost weight to get healthier & Pow , my body is saying what are you doing LOL ( plenty hydrated )

< I'm lacking that part Do you think my Dr. ( lady) can fix that ?
Old 09-03-2015, 02:44 PM
  # 496 (permalink)  

dizzy .
You're blonde. You are suppose to dizzy. You didn't know that?
Old 09-03-2015, 02:53 PM
  # 497 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Originally Posted by FrankLapidas View Post
I can see where that would be an issue, Nest. Have you consulted more than one doc on this?
Dr. just cut my meds Monday I have to give it some time . I'm already thinking that way , if things don't get better by this Monday
Old 09-03-2015, 02:57 PM
  # 498 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Cissy got me all Flustered ( in a good way ) ... Here's one Frank , looks like we are all alone ? Yes dizzy 's my Normal !! https://youtu.be/n6IYJ4Q1FZQ
Old 09-03-2015, 03:05 PM
  # 499 (permalink)  

Cissy got me all Flustered ( in a good way ) ... Here's one Frank , looks like we are all alone ? Yes dizzy 's my Normal !! https://youtu.be/n6IYJ4Q1FZQ
Wow, Tommy James and the Shondells? That takes me waaay back.

I have to give it some time
Know what you mean, that's where I am with Cymbalta.

Well, friends and neighbors, by my count we're about two or three from 500 posts, at which time Dee will relegate Part 3 to the SR Old Thread Cemetery. Meet you on the other side.

Be happy, everyone.
Old 09-03-2015, 03:06 PM
  # 500 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

I wouldn't mind at all if you wanted to Voice chat to me on PM Frank , but I can't talk back ... I'm missing a part or attachment thingy - Remember ? I would imagine , I could still type answers to you . That's up to you either way it's all Good