Notices

Class of December 2014 Part 13

Old 03-01-2015, 12:34 PM
  # 121 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Originally Posted by MLD51 View Post
Y'all, did anyone experience rumors that weren't true about yourselves? I did. Yes, I did some stupid stuff, but the rumor mill here in my town is evil and according to it, I slept with every guy I even talked to at a bar. One of the reasons my guy friend doesn't want to be with me. He believed all of it at the time. I have to,d him over and over again I didn't do all that stuff - but who is going to believe a drunk? And I did do some of it. He sees it as cheating on him, but I don't get that because we were on and off and he never made it clear to me where we stood. But in any case, he was hurt and feels betrayed. He says he might never trust me again.
I believe you Mld! I think it's one of those things that will just take time. He's watching you right now seeing if it may be possible to believe you in the future. Keeping doing what's right even if he never does quite trust you again ( although I think in time he will trust you again).

Sadly, if there were rumors about me they were probably all true. I slept with every person I could while I was drinking.
Old 03-01-2015, 12:35 PM
  # 122 (permalink)  
OX

Grateful for yoga pants! I even like them on girls who probably shouldn't wear em

Sorry mld. Hate feeling left out. It's temporary though. Who knows what the future will bring. Nice sentiments about your granny. Hope you get to see her soon.

Tonks, was thinking about you my man. So I was on the bus with people and after getting silent treatment all day was feeling cruddy. I was texting the mrs and she was like F that. Get a hotel. Next thing you know she got me booked at a 4 star place right off the main square. She told me just to walk away from crazy lady without saying anything (Irish exit). But stupid me told her I was taking care of myself and she blew up. Suddenly I'm the A hole with anger issues and I was a jerk. She's such a manipulator that I almost believed her for a second. I thought am I crazy? Am I the jerk? Then she gave me a look of disgust and I broke free from her spell, told her where to stick it and checked in to awesome hotel. Went swimming. Sauna, spa. I needed that! Breakfast to go. Early taxi to airport all included at 137$. Sweet. Been pinching pennies and sleeping in bunks all trip. So a splurge. But it's half price off season. And could not afford this luxury in the us. So dinner tonks, at the hotel. Fresh bread basket with a pistachio bun so good. Home made house smoked cheese plate. One of this yuppy chow modern art looking things with different colored drops of yummy goo. Then foie gras dumplings that knocked my socks off (sorry veggie sisters, it gets even worse...) and dinner was baked veal and sweet potato and kale with sauce looking like Jackson pollack did it. I was so full I turned down dessert but they brought out a plate of house made chocolate and cookies. And a meringue thing that fell on the floor when I bit into it. All for 30$ Michelin restaurant. Even the coffee was fantastic.

So big gratitude for the mrs. Even wore my nice new jacket. I feel like James Bond in this town with the beautiful euro architecture. So now I pack again and get some rest before my 630 flight. I'll have 4 hours in Munich to complain about but feeling good. From crud to bond!

Hope all the sickies feel better. Just in time for the weekend!

My granny is stable but heavily medicated. I may get home to see her still with us. Either way will be strange. But will be what will be.

What's the word on the texts brynn?
Thanks for keeping it all together BBQ
Hi kitty and middy
No Sunday Dax?
Old 03-01-2015, 12:37 PM
  # 123 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by BigShoe View Post
Grateful for yoga pants! I even like them on girls who probably shouldn't wear em

Sorry mld. Hate feeling left out. It's temporary though. Who knows what the future will bring. Nice sentiments about your granny. Hope you get to see her soon.

Tonks, was thinking about you my man. So I was on the bus with people and after getting silent treatment all day was feeling cruddy. I was texting the mrs and she was like F that. Get a hotel. Next thing you know she got me booked at a 4 star place right off the main square. She told me just to walk away from crazy lady without saying anything (Irish exit). But stupid me told her I was taking care of myself and she blew up. Suddenly I'm the A hole with anger issues and I was a jerk. She's such a manipulator that I almost believed her for a second. I thought am I crazy? Am I the jerk? Then she gave me a look of disgust and I broke free from her spell, told her where to stick it and checked in to awesome hotel. Went swimming. Sauna, spa. I needed that! Breakfast to go. Early taxi to airport all included at 137$. Sweet. Been pinching pennies and sleeping in bunks all trip. So a splurge. But it's half price off season. And could not afford this luxury in the us. So dinner tonks, at the hotel. Fresh bread basket with a pistachio bun so good. Home made house smoked cheese plate. One of this yuppy chow modern art looking things with different colored drops of yummy goo. Then foie gras dumplings that knocked my socks off (sorry veggie sisters, it gets even worse...) and dinner was baked veal and sweet potato and kale with sauce looking like Jackson pollack did it. I was so full I turned down dessert but they brought out a plate of house made chocolate and cookies. And a meringue thing that fell on the floor when I bit into it. All for 30$ Michelin restaurant. Even the coffee was fantastic.

So big gratitude for the mrs. Even wore my nice new jacket. I feel like James Bond in this town with the beautiful euro architecture. So now I pack again and get some rest before my 630 flight. I'll have 4 hours in Munich to complain about but feeling good. From crud to bond!

Hope all the sickies feel better. Just in time for the weekend!

My granny is stable but heavily medicated. I may get home to see her still with us. Either way will be strange. But will be what will be.

What's the word on the texts brynn?
Thanks for keeping it all together BBQ
Hi kitty and middy
No Sunday Dax?
I wish I was in Poland
Old 03-01-2015, 12:41 PM
  # 124 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Mr Big Bond! Ha! Love it! Have a safe trip and hope you get to see your granny once more! You're in my thoughts and prayers! Oh...the meringue thing sounded delish! Thanks for sharing....tonks is probably gone into a food coma after that description!!
Old 03-01-2015, 12:43 PM
  # 125 (permalink)  

I wish I were anywhere else! Good for the Mrs Biggie the hotel sounds awesome!
Old 03-01-2015, 12:45 PM
  # 126 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

You guys are great Thank You - It's none of my business what other people think about me.
Old 03-01-2015, 12:47 PM
  # 127 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

sorry.....forgot to resize....check out the zebra feet. Gotta go, have a party to go to
Old 03-01-2015, 12:48 PM
  # 128 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Oh Mariah!!! That is AWESOME!!! You, my friend, are incredibly talented!!! Cole is one lucky boy!!
Old 03-01-2015, 12:50 PM
  # 129 (permalink)  

BigShoe- that valentines day present you got your wife has really paid off! I am glad your having fun in Poland. The meal sounds delicious. I hope you get to see your grandma.

MLD- sorry about your lunch. I hope you get to catch up with your friends soon.

Brynn- Hampton Inn's are really nice. They always have a nice breakfast. I like country inn & suites too Tonks. I do really prefer taking a camper with us. It is like sleeping in your own bed.
Old 03-01-2015, 12:51 PM
  # 130 (permalink)  

That is adorable! Enjoy the party!!
Old 03-01-2015, 12:54 PM
  # 131 (permalink)  

Have fun Mariah!
Old 03-01-2015, 01:00 PM
  # 132 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 03-01-2015, 01:01 PM
  # 133 (permalink)  

Oh I love it!! Xoxo
Old 03-01-2015, 01:02 PM
  # 134 (permalink)  

Wow! Awesome job!! I love it.
Old 03-01-2015, 01:03 PM
  # 135 (permalink)  
Ya**!

Haha Biggy! Thank god you said what i wanted to about the yoga pants, it's rough keeping my nose clean surrounded by these lovely ladies. And man, that dinner spread.... I sat back in my chair and started applauding you. Well done and well deserved

Mariah, that's pretty awesome! Kinda sad we're gonna miss the show, enjoy tho!!

Hate to break out the cliche once again, but it really does only matter what we each do now. I truly believe this. We are all wonderfully beautiful and amazing people and while the choices WE all made at one time were bad and hurtful to more than ourselves... we have been given the gift to carry these acquired experiences forward and mold them into something so much more.

Can't take them back, might as well make them work for us right? Right.

Good talk. Let's eat.
Old 03-01-2015, 01:04 PM
  # 136 (permalink)  
Giving up is NOT an option.

Big your hotel and meal sound fantastic! I'm glad you got to have something nice on your trip. And I do hope you get home in time to see your grandma again.

As for the sleeping around... There's such a double standard out there. Girls do it, we're sloots. Guys do it, they get a handshake and a thumbs up. Not fair. Not that I feel good about my behavior, I feel like sh*t about all of it, but I don't need any bored small minded small town people making stuff up about me and making things worse. If there were a way to move I would.
Old 03-01-2015, 01:07 PM
  # 137 (permalink)  

I have said that to myself so many times. If my parents and kids would go with me I would jet. Make a fresh start somewhere.
Old 03-01-2015, 01:12 PM
  # 138 (permalink)  
...holds the key

I'm sorry mld! Find a more enlightened group of people to hang out with....should be some free-thinkers at your university!
Old 03-01-2015, 01:21 PM
  # 139 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Tonks View Post
Hate to break out the cliche once again, but it really does only matter what we each do now. I truly believe this.
Tonks- that is true we can't go back in time. So we have to live for today. It is hard to change people's opinions too. All we can do is keep on track so we can have peace within ourselves.

here is the pictures of the campers....I added a picture of the hail we had at our house a few years ago. it's off topic but I had to show you guys...I will delete it soon.

Old 03-01-2015, 01:23 PM
  # 140 (permalink)  

Since when do we care about off topic? Holy Hannah that is some hail!