View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 12:37 PM
  # 123 (permalink)  
Jsbodhi

Originally Posted by BigShoe View Post
Grateful for yoga pants! I even like them on girls who probably shouldn't wear em

Sorry mld. Hate feeling left out. It's temporary though. Who knows what the future will bring. Nice sentiments about your granny. Hope you get to see her soon.

Tonks, was thinking about you my man. So I was on the bus with people and after getting silent treatment all day was feeling cruddy. I was texting the mrs and she was like F that. Get a hotel. Next thing you know she got me booked at a 4 star place right off the main square. She told me just to walk away from crazy lady without saying anything (Irish exit). But stupid me told her I was taking care of myself and she blew up. Suddenly I'm the A hole with anger issues and I was a jerk. She's such a manipulator that I almost believed her for a second. I thought am I crazy? Am I the jerk? Then she gave me a look of disgust and I broke free from her spell, told her where to stick it and checked in to awesome hotel. Went swimming. Sauna, spa. I needed that! Breakfast to go. Early taxi to airport all included at 137$. Sweet. Been pinching pennies and sleeping in bunks all trip. So a splurge. But it's half price off season. And could not afford this luxury in the us. So dinner tonks, at the hotel. Fresh bread basket with a pistachio bun so good. Home made house smoked cheese plate. One of this yuppy chow modern art looking things with different colored drops of yummy goo. Then foie gras dumplings that knocked my socks off (sorry veggie sisters, it gets even worse...) and dinner was baked veal and sweet potato and kale with sauce looking like Jackson pollack did it. I was so full I turned down dessert but they brought out a plate of house made chocolate and cookies. And a meringue thing that fell on the floor when I bit into it. All for 30$ Michelin restaurant. Even the coffee was fantastic.

So big gratitude for the mrs. Even wore my nice new jacket. I feel like James Bond in this town with the beautiful euro architecture. So now I pack again and get some rest before my 630 flight. I'll have 4 hours in Munich to complain about but feeling good. From crud to bond!

Hope all the sickies feel better. Just in time for the weekend!

My granny is stable but heavily medicated. I may get home to see her still with us. Either way will be strange. But will be what will be.

What's the word on the texts brynn?
Thanks for keeping it all together BBQ
Hi kitty and middy
No Sunday Dax?
I wish I was in Poland