Notices

Class of December 2014 Part 13

Old 03-01-2015, 11:45 AM
  # 101 (permalink)  

Thanks guys! I can't wait to go camping. It is a nice break from hotels. Maybe later I will post pictures so you guys can see the pop up & Travel trailer. They aren't fancy but they are pretty neat.
Old 03-01-2015, 11:52 AM
  # 102 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Middy....which are your favorite hotels? I've kinda grown fond of my Marriott! (Not to mention the maid service! Ha).
Old 03-01-2015, 11:54 AM
  # 103 (permalink)  

Hi everyone!

Back from yoga, I love that place!
Must wotk today again
Not sure what else to do, probably study later.

Keep your head up mariah, you're doing great!
Old 03-01-2015, 11:54 AM
  # 104 (permalink)  
Giving up is NOT an option.

Sitting here having quite the pity party. Sometimes not drinking is a bummer. All of my friends are hanging around at a bar together right now and I'm sitting at home alone. It's not the drinking I miss, it's my friends. I do get to see hem sometimes but not as much as before. I had made tentative plans to go to lunch with my guy friend, but he kinda forgot and went and ate at the bar instead. I guess I didn't make it clear enough to him that I really wanted to have lunch with him and that I was looking forward to it.
Old 03-01-2015, 11:57 AM
  # 105 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Oh Js! I love yoga! That's one of the things I can't wait to get back into once I move back home! Don't you just feel peaceful and relaxed after a session?
Old 03-01-2015, 12:00 PM
  # 106 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Oh mld! I'm sorry and I know the feeling! . Could you go up there and hang out for a while or is it not a good place for you to be??
Old 03-01-2015, 12:05 PM
  # 107 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by brynn View Post
Oh Js! I love yoga! That's one of the things I can't wait to get back into once I move back home! Don't you just feel peaceful and relaxed after a session?
I love yoga so much too, I stopped going often when my drinking got oit of control, so I'm trying to make an effort to go 3-5 times a week now.
Today I went to a nidra meditation yoga, the instructor is aweosme and takes us so deep into meditation I went completely under and forgot where I was, it does wonders for me
Old 03-01-2015, 12:07 PM
  # 108 (permalink)  

Aw! I know how you feel MLd, so many things that people I know do, revolve around drinking, I keep looking to keep busy with other things and hopefully make more friends.
Old 03-01-2015, 12:09 PM
  # 109 (permalink)  

I'm going later to a different place. I don't like the place they were. It's where I did most of my bad behaving in the past. My friend just apologized to me. He didn't think I was planning on the lunch. I hate to make plans for him so I guess I left things too loose. But he feels bad anyway.
Old 03-01-2015, 12:12 PM
  # 110 (permalink)  

I feel ya Mld. I feel the same way most weekends. Then I get mad at myself for allowing myself to get as bad as I got.
Old 03-01-2015, 12:12 PM
  # 111 (permalink)  
Ya**!

Didn't ask me, but I became a huge fan of Country Inn & Suites... everyone ive stayed at always had a gym and laundry room

JS! Do you do the hot yoga thing these chicks at work keep talkin about? I'll keep my comments about yoga pants to myself

Mld *hugs* Are you feeling better from earlier or did Della infect you? Is that why you're not going?
Old 03-01-2015, 12:14 PM
  # 112 (permalink)  

I think yoga pants have their place in the world just not on certain people.
Old 03-01-2015, 12:19 PM
  # 113 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Mild...I hope you get to see your guy friend later. I still don't go to the bars I used to hang out in...lots of weird memories...some fun times, but a lot of nights ending in various disasters.

Tonks...hot yoga is awesome! You should try it sometime! and
Richard Simmons might even let you borrow some of his yoga pants!! Ha!

Yeah...my hotel has a gym and laundry too...yippee!
Old 03-01-2015, 12:20 PM
  # 114 (permalink)  

I am feeling ok. The sore throat was just mostly from dry air, I think. I didn't go to the bar because no one asked me. But I'm meeting them at 3 to watch basketball at a different place.
Old 03-01-2015, 12:20 PM
  # 115 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Originally Posted by Della1968 View Post
I think yoga pants have their place in the world just not on certain people.
Preach it sister!
Old 03-01-2015, 12:24 PM
  # 116 (permalink)  

As for hotels for work they always put us in Hilton's but I like Marriott pillows and mattresses.
Old 03-01-2015, 12:25 PM
  # 117 (permalink)  

I do hot yoga too Tonks, I like it, but not all the time!
Old 03-01-2015, 12:26 PM
  # 118 (permalink)  

Y'all, did anyone experience rumors that weren't true about yourselves? I did. Yes, I did some stupid stuff, but the rumor mill here in my town is evil and according to it, I slept with every guy I even talked to at a bar. One of the reasons my guy friend doesn't want to be with me. He believed all of it at the time. I have to,d him over and over again I didn't do all that stuff - but who is going to believe a drunk? And I did do some of it. He sees it as cheating on him, but I don't get that because we were on and off and he never made it clear to me where we stood. But in any case, he was hurt and feels betrayed. He says he might never trust me again.
Old 03-01-2015, 12:30 PM
  # 119 (permalink)  

Yup I am in a small town with a lot of small minds. I think with time your actions will speak for you.
Old 03-01-2015, 12:32 PM
  # 120 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by MLD51 View Post
Y'all, did anyone experience rumors that weren't true about yourselves? I did. Yes, I did some stupid stuff, but the rumor mill here in my town is evil and according to it, I slept with every guy I even talked to at a bar. One of the reasons my guy friend doesn't want to be with me. He believed all of it at the time. I have to,d him over and over again I didn't do all that stuff - but who is going to believe a drunk? And I did do some of it. He sees it as cheating on him, but I don't get that because we were on and off and he never made it clear to me where we stood. But in any case, he was hurt and feels betrayed. He says he might never trust me again.
Omg! I had an entire year where people were spreading rumors about me because of my ex boyfriend, he told all kinds of lies, but some true things too, I have been a villain because of my drinking but not the extent that was talked about.

I had been away travelling for a couple years and came home and lost touch with my friends, so was making new ones, I made a lot of friends with his friends and kinda got into that social circle.
When we broke up, he told everyone all kinds of horrible things about me. It was a really hard time in my life, really hard.
I felt horrible and dirty about things I had never even done!