Notices

Class of July 2014 Part 4

Old 08-17-2014, 01:29 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Getting dressed and getting ready to go to the Kansas City Chiefs and Carolina Panthers game woo hoo
Old 08-17-2014, 02:49 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

I put a chicken on the barbeque grill yesterday for almost 2 hours when I opened the lid that chicken was really pissed off.
Old 08-17-2014, 03:01 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hope everyone has a great day

D
Old 08-17-2014, 06:12 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  
Unknown300864

Rub it in fixy lol..
MB That's amazing im so so so proud of you!!! I promise it will get easier and easier!
Altoids if only the wand existed aaahhhhh.
Well my boss is having a stress attack today lol feeling a lot better, the day will go fast! we are going on a land trip for real estate agents shotgun back seat so I can tune out and read haha. bernies going away fri to sun so im thinking dinner with my marvellous anti chicken stack gay friend, some tlc time with the boys (buster & jack my dogs), and I have commission coming in right when I need it! seafood is on the menu sat night and still not wanting a drink. I was thinking if id have a drink on a holiday right now...my thought process is definitely getting better, my heads automatic response was hmm what would you drink cause if u think about it u don't like the taste of alcohol lol now to find perfect non alcoholic cocktails and ill be sorted!
Old 08-17-2014, 08:58 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  

ForumRunner_20140817_235811.jpg
Old 08-18-2014, 03:26 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  

Hello my fellow Juliers,

How is everyone doing?

ccam, glad you had a good weekend, it sounds absolutely lovely. And good on you for staying strong!

MrFixit, hope you enjoyed the game!

MidightBlue, well done on 7 days binge free, yay!

Hello to kahlia and HeadLump and everyone else!

I'm still going strong and enjoying the benefits of sober living, long may it continue. I'm off to do a bit of window shopping this afternoon.

Take care everyone!
Old 08-18-2014, 09:34 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  
Realising my life

Hey everybody!

Sorry I'm late with check-in today. We've been out visiting an old friend and have only just got back. She was very impressed with my sobriety but didn't say (like some have) 'but surely you didn't have that bad a problem?' No, she knew very well I had a problem! It felt good to say I was approaching 19 months! Hopefully, you'll all experience what that's like - you're well on your way!

Day 9 and still binge-free. Double digits tomorrow -yay!

Well done, MB, on 8 days!

Hope you had a good (and restful!) day at work, kahlia.

Hope the window shopping went well, Whole. I think you deserve a treat!

Hope the game was good, Fixy.

Petals, Eyes, and everyone else - I hope you're still going strong

Happy Monday all xxx
Old 08-18-2014, 12:58 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  

Hi everyone.

The Julyers are quiet today. Hope everyone is good and just worn out from a fun sober weekend.

Headlump and awholenewlife, glad you are both well today...

Everyone else, have a good Monday, stay strong.

I'll check in later.
Old 08-18-2014, 04:18 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  

Ah Kahlia, I have that empathetic depression as well. I can easily take someone's problem on my shoulder's as well. It's so hard, I wish I could help everyone. A blessing and a curse at the same time I guess. It's great to want to help, but when it brings you down in the process I guess that's not healthy either. I need the wand to find the happy medium!

Ah ok, that makes sense now HL. I was thinking a skip was a boat. I'm pretty good with most English lingo, but that was a new one for me! And just to make sure - footy=football=soccer? Bless you for dealing with us yankees lol.

Altoids - how cool! I've always wanted to try zip lining, looks like a ton of fun! But I am a big gal, and I think I would shoot down that thing fast enough to catch fire! Even with the parachute they make the fatties wear lol. Can't wait to hear how it goes! Maybe someday I will get around to being able to give it a go

CCam - would love if you would send some scallops my way as well! As long as they are sea scallops and not the little bay ones. I will send you lobster in return. I have been spoiled, grown up knowing several lobsterman so usually by the end of the summer I am tired of it (and it's free).

Hope everyone is doing well. At least Monday is over, one day closer to the weekend! Take care all!
Old 08-18-2014, 05:10 PM
  # 70 (permalink)  
Unknown300864

Well ive had an excellent infuriating morning here at the office, didn't even have my coffee yet and some random south African man yelling at me about losing out on prices for housing and asking where everyone is and WHERE ARE HIS FIGURES, 1. I didn't even know what he was on about 2. he was rude as hell and ruined my morning and 3. I gave it to him like a pitbull with its shackels up!!! don't men know not to mess with a 5 foot nothing woman who hasn't even had her coffee yet LOL!!!

MB and Lumpy so proud of u guys :-) ur doing awesome.

everyone else makes me so happy to get on here in the mornings and see how you all are!

Going to the gym tonight before this flu kicks in! im going to do half hour cardio and sit ups and an hour weights class followed by a nice sauna then go home and have a rib eye steak with whatever sides I can find lol. bring on Friday nights pay!
Old 08-19-2014, 01:26 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by kahlia01 View Post
Well ive had an excellent infuriating morning here at the office, didn't even have my coffee yet and some random south African man yelling at me about losing out on prices for housing and asking where everyone is and WHERE ARE HIS FIGURES, 1. I didn't even know what he was on about 2. he was rude as hell and ruined my morning and 3. I gave it to him like a pitbull with its shackels up!!! don't men know not to mess with a 5 foot nothing woman who hasn't even had her coffee yet LOL!!!

MB and Lumpy so proud of u guys :-) ur doing awesome.

everyone else makes me so happy to get on here in the mornings and see how you all are!

Going to the gym tonight before this flu kicks in! im going to do half hour cardio and sit ups and an hour weights class followed by a nice sauna then go home and have a rib eye steak with whatever sides I can find lol. bring on Friday nights pay!
Aw what a day! Why are men so infuriating?
Mines just beem in the bathroom for a while......so I said leave rhe light on so the extractor fan stays on....... he then goes of on one saying ' your in one again then' wot me...... I just wanted to be able to go brush my teeth......

must be on his man period .....yet again....... sorry to the men on here, im sure we ladies annoy you tooo.
Time for coffffeeeeeee.xx
Old 08-19-2014, 02:02 AM
  # 72 (permalink)  
Administrator

I think I better shut up LOL

Hope today/tomorrow is a better day guys

D
Old 08-19-2014, 02:10 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  
Realising my life

Double digits of no bingeing today - yay!!!!!

Up early and out for a quick jog. Went on my own today and didn't get lost!!!

Off to work in the shop soon to put out our Christmas cards! Yes, Christmas cards on 19th August! (but they are Cancer Research UK ones and are very very nice and extremely good value). Wonder if anyone will buy any today????

Hope you managed to brush your teeth, petals?

Hope you're not really getting flu, kahlia

Hope you're ok, Eyes

How's my Fixy?

Take care everyone. Happy Tuesday to all xxx
Old 08-19-2014, 09:32 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  

Rain rain Take away my darkest days
Old 08-19-2014, 09:34 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  
Realising my life

Originally Posted by MrFixit63 View Post
Rain rain Take away my darkest days
Hope you're ok, Fixy
Old 08-19-2014, 09:39 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  

Howdy Julyers. Just checking in and catching up with your posts. I enjoy reading each and everyone. Thanks for taking the time to post and for reminding me that I'm not alone on this journey.
Old 08-19-2014, 09:45 AM
  # 77 (permalink)  

I have an appointment tomorrow with an addiction therapist see if she can figure out how to get me out of my Funk and help me with my continued sobriety.
Old 08-19-2014, 09:50 AM
  # 78 (permalink)  

That's wonderful, MrFixit. I, too, made a DRs appt. Hopefully we will both get the answers we need.
Old 08-19-2014, 09:54 AM
  # 79 (permalink)  
Realising my life

Originally Posted by Altoids View Post
Howdy Julyers. Just checking in and catching up with your posts. I enjoy reading each and everyone. Thanks for taking the time to post and for reminding me that I'm not alone on this journey.
You're definitely not alone, Altoids - and what's even better is that people here really understand. It's a fantastic source of support

Originally Posted by MrFixit63 View Post
I have an appointment tomorrow with an addiction therapist see if she can figure out how to get me out of my Funk and help me with my continued sobriety.
Good luck with the appointment, Fixy. I'm sure it will help
Old 08-19-2014, 02:30 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  

petals, being infurating is not something we men have to practice all that much. but maybe some of us... are over-achievers!