View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 04:18 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  
EyesOfAStranger

Ah Kahlia, I have that empathetic depression as well. I can easily take someone's problem on my shoulder's as well. It's so hard, I wish I could help everyone. A blessing and a curse at the same time I guess. It's great to want to help, but when it brings you down in the process I guess that's not healthy either. I need the wand to find the happy medium!

Ah ok, that makes sense now HL. I was thinking a skip was a boat. I'm pretty good with most English lingo, but that was a new one for me! And just to make sure - footy=football=soccer? Bless you for dealing with us yankees lol.

Altoids - how cool! I've always wanted to try zip lining, looks like a ton of fun! But I am a big gal, and I think I would shoot down that thing fast enough to catch fire! Even with the parachute they make the fatties wear lol. Can't wait to hear how it goes! Maybe someday I will get around to being able to give it a go

CCam - would love if you would send some scallops my way as well! As long as they are sea scallops and not the little bay ones. I will send you lobster in return. I have been spoiled, grown up knowing several lobsterman so usually by the end of the summer I am tired of it (and it's free).

Hope everyone is doing well. At least Monday is over, one day closer to the weekend! Take care all!