Whiners Anonymous Part 57

Old 05-12-2011, 03:05 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Whiners Anonymous Part 57

let the Whineing Continue!

from the last thread...http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...part-56-a.html

Old 05-12-2011, 03:08 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Oooh a new thread....nothing specific to whine about but as one of those furtherest in the future, I want to get in early...whining on new thread at 10pm Thursday night.

Hah! Catch up with that whiners!
Old 05-12-2011, 03:10 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

A little whiny literature for the newcomer

W.A. Disclaimer
The WAH! 12 Step Program:

1. Admit you whine.

Just say, "I am a whiner."

2. Admit your whining is a problem.

It's not enough to know you whine--you have to realize it interferes with your life. Tell yourself, your spouse, and a friend that you have a problem with whining, that all you have ever done is whine. But don't whine to God! He already knows, all too well. God just sat back while you whined away the years. It's not His fault, after all, so don't go whining to Him with your problem.

3. Seek help to cure your whining.

Whining is but one of your many shortcomings, since you are a miserable excuse for a human being. Another shortcoming is you can't do anything for yourself, otherwise you would not whine. Go whine to somebody to help you--that's all you know how to do, remember?

4. Laugh at your whine.

Made a decision to turn your constant whining over to your sense of humor and learn to "lovingly and wholeheartedly" laugh at yourself each time you whine. Be prepared to be given the nickname "Loony Tunes," however.

5. Step out of your shoes.

Put your whine in perspective. There's a woman in Africa living in a mud hut with a grass roof and NO indoor plumbing. She lives off of $27 a year. She is totally blind and collects sticks for firewood, hoping the next stick isn't a snake. Now, what was your whine again?

6. Eat something nasty.

Eat some vegetable you hate without whining about the taste. And don't hold your nose or cover it with cheese!

7. Listen to other whiners.

Get a part job in a complaint department and listen to other peoples' whines 8 hours a day. But don't complain about your job! If you do, go back to step 3. Go a whole week listening to your wife/husband complain and just say "yes dear." If you can't, go back to step 2. Have kids and listen to them whine--that's how you sound to others. Pay back time! What goes around, comes around!

8. Make a victim list.

Make of list of all persons you thought you had harmed and hope to hell that they'd forgotten all the minuscule crap you'd blown out of proportion. Ask them if you ever whined, and then be prepared to take the return whine.

9. Beat the crap out of your parents.

After all, they raised a whiner. Yes, you started early, but it is not your fault!

10. Beware of falling off the wagon.

Resign yourself to the fact you are going to whine each time you try to stick to your guns when you know you are right. Once a whiner, always a whiner, they say. So either just admit your are wrong or go back to step 1. Cripes, you mean you really want to go back to step 1 after getting to step 10?

11. Whine to your dog.

They love you no matter how much you whine. It's called unconditional love. Unless of course they sense your foul mood. Disguise your whine by mixing the words "good dog" in every sentence. They only know so many words--those two they know. Otherwise, your dog would hate you like all the people you know.

12. Help others.

Help some other whiney-assed ******* with his whine problem. You get to whine about their whining. It's great.

so have at it!

whine, snivle, rant, bitch, and rave away!!!

"W.A. Disclaimer"... just be prepared for the feedback!
Old 05-12-2011, 03:10 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

ahem queeny, from the last part

you might relook that new part link?

mebe more coffee
Old 05-12-2011, 04:16 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

AHEM!!! there were 20 perfectly good whines left on the last thread!!!! jumping the gun???? i like to whine neatly!!!

thanks for the opportunity...it is like leaving a perfectly goos slice of pie and tossing it in the trash!

I have much to do to whine about...find a gas station, find some $$$ to fill the tank, get some good rocks, buy geraniums...meet Revvie at my mother's, meet with the contractor to discuss the placement of the main light fixture and how he is moving electric and plumbing to accomodate the new vanity and fan...blah,blah....

and contemplate whether i have made a fool of myself....(but a sober fool)...and i have to go to work today too!

i also need more mulch, and another patio chair...i have to buy pastry trays to bring to the nursing home and more thank you cards and cat food.

and i need to exercise to find my inner super-model....i am running out of time!
Old 05-12-2011, 04:38 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Oh, whine, whine, whine. All you people do is whine. Whine about this and whine about that and whine whine whine.

Whine about today, whine about whatever, whine about undertakers..lol....whine whine whine.

I love it! Thank you for sharing! Whiners are Winners indeed!!!
Old 05-12-2011, 04:43 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Fandy is a better whiner than me. WHINE!

Why do I have to Clean All the Things? WHY? WHY ME?
Old 05-12-2011, 05:09 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
is really trying!

Ah yes, clean all the things, FIND all the things, WASH all the things, iron ALL the bl***%y things, BUY ALL THE THINGS,

I'M SICK OF BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYFLIPPINGBODY'S THINGS

GGAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

OK, feel MUCH better now, thank you. Didn't think I had a whine for today, let alone a rant. Thanks Frances!
Old 05-12-2011, 05:49 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Yer welcome! For a CLEAN ALL THE THINGS super-whine in comic form, google:
hyperbole and a half why I will never be an adult
Old 05-12-2011, 06:06 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Decide. Commit. Succeed.

I'd like to take a moment to whine about my flippin allergies!

I've waited months and months for the weather to clear up. For there to be NO snow on the ground, for the days to be warm/hot and for the sun to shine bright. And now because of my dang allergies, I still can't enjoy the wonderful weather!! Not unless I want to spend the rest of the day with a runny nose, sneezing, coughing and stumbling around with a pounding headache.

And the best part of it all is........that when I take my allergy meds I'm sooooooo sleepy most of the day. That I don't get much accomplished except the bare minimum required for survival. Why me...why me....why me??????
Old 05-12-2011, 07:20 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

WHY doesn't the house stay clean when I live alone???? i am the only one who makes a mess, then I have to pick up after myself???? WHY????

well there is dog and cat hair, dirt from our feet and shoes, splash stains from the shower, etc...

and WHY is it cold in the morning and too hot in the PM??? do i need to run both heat and AC on the same day????

WHY do i have to work for a living? WHY does good food have so many calories? and why is it that i can gain 5 lbs. overnight and then take amonth to remove them from the scale???
WHYWHY WHY???? (whiners are winners indeed).
Old 05-12-2011, 10:32 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Trudging that road.

Morning whiners it seems like you are all in rare form this morning

Thanks for the whiney literature that is a rather long list

Whine like you have never whined before whoo whoo

Have a tatonnement Thursday (experimentation; trial and error)
Old 05-12-2011, 11:46 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Bored out of my flippin' skull today... and playing taxi to boot...
Old 05-12-2011, 11:57 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
part time member

Is it true that it is against the law to pump your own gas in New Jersey?

my whine is I have to drive home on Saturday.....
Old 05-12-2011, 12:54 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

boredom...thats it today...just plain bored. Nothing sounds interesting today. Not fishing, golf, a walk...nothing.
Old 05-12-2011, 12:59 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by LovesToTravel View Post

I don't know about Jersey. It is illegal to pump your own gas in Oregon. My brother grew up there. He was driving my car alone in California and had no idea how to put gas in the car.:rotfxko

It is a perfect day for a dip in the pool but I won't get off work until the pool is completely covered in shade. My white legs need some sunshine!
Old 05-12-2011, 04:45 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Fandy - you couldn't have made a fool of yourself - after all, he said he hoped to see you again 'under better circumstances', right?

Chloe - Mr. Hev suffers with allegies, too, and nothing seems to really help. That is one over-the-top avatar! A Smilie face with apples, hearts, and flowers. Yowza

I am also tired of being responsible for everyone's stuff. If I slacked off for one day, this place would be disgusting - and there's just 2 adults and 2 (large) dogs living here. Sniffle.
Old 05-12-2011, 05:17 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Originally Posted by Hevyn View Post
Fandy - you couldn't have made a fool of yourself - after all, he said he hoped to see you again 'under better circumstances', right?
I'm thinkin' "under better circumstances" from a funeral director leaves a lot of room for improvement, yes? I mean what worse circumstances could there be?

I hate pumping gas, I will go miles out of my way to not pump gas. Same for washing the car...love those drive-thru washes.
Old 05-12-2011, 05:26 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by LovesToTravel View Post

YUP! i have never pumped gas...when i'm buying it out of NJ someone else did it....i am gas-challenged.

so i spent the late afternoon "running around with Revvie".....He bought a LOT of my mother's furniture and I gave him the china and giant glass punch bowl that has probably not been used since my bridal shower in 1978.

I am saving other furniture for him too...he is getting married next week, has his inlaws visiting and does not know where to go on his honeymoon...I suggested a cruise.

no word from Mr. Funeral Director....but then that business runs rather erratically....i did see the other director's car there today....i drive past this place on my work route and i met the other lady that runs the place while i was waiting for my brother and the evening wake...i got there too early...so maybe he is off today and did not jump to contact me....or like i said maybe i am a fool?

Revvie brought 2 other men from the church with a truck today and they were very nice, one seems too interested...not my type, he runs a commercial laundry....both of them seemed trying to rope me into more churchiness activities.....i side-stepped and did promise revvie i would come to service again and that i enjoyed the way he ran the English speaking service.

i guess i will skip dinner tonight...too tired to cook anything...too tired to even whip up a tunafish sandwich.
Old 05-12-2011, 06:16 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

who's on first queeny?

no worries fands,

it was a whine generator,

you'll get a rebate on the next part

agreed newb,

maybge i should start the new parts all the time,

as i instil real great whines!

dang, i though i asked HP to remover that flaw!

hell here, if you can find someone to pump gas its a miracle

no slack'n Hev