# 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

W.A. Disclaimer
The WAH! 12 Step Program:

1. Admit you whine.

Just say, "I am a whiner."

2. Admit your whining is a problem.

It's not enough to know you whine--you have to realize it interferes with your life. Tell yourself, your spouse, and a friend that you have a problem with whining, that all you have ever done is whine. But don't whine to God! He already knows, all too well. God just sat back while you whined away the years. It's not His fault, after all, so don't go whining to Him with your problem.
3. Seek help to cure your whining.

Whining is but one of your many shortcomings, since you are a miserable excuse for a human being. Another shortcoming is you can't do anything for yourself, otherwise you would not whine. Go whine to somebody to help you--that's all you know how to do, remember?

4. Laugh at your whine.

Made a decision to turn your constant whining over to your sense of humor and learn to "lovingly and wholeheartedly" laugh at yourself each time you whine. Be prepared to be given the nickname "Loony Tunes," however.

5. Step out of your shoes.

Put your whine in perspective. There's a woman in Africa living in a mud hut with a grass roof and NO indoor plumbing. She lives off of $27 a year. She is totally blind and collects sticks for firewood, hoping the next stick isn't a snake. Now, what was your whine again?

6. Eat something nasty.

Eat some vegetable you hate without whining about the taste. And don't hold your nose or cover it with cheese!

7. Listen to other whiners.

Get a part job in a complaint department and listen to other peoples' whines 8 hours a day. But don't complain about your job! If you do, go back to step 3. Go a whole week listening to your wife/husband complain and just say "yes dear." If you can't, go back to step 2. Have kids and listen to them whine--that's how you sound to others. Pay back time! What goes around, comes around!

8. Make a victim list.

Make of list of all persons you thought you had harmed and hope to hell that they'd forgotten all the minuscule crap you'd blown out of proportion. Ask them if you ever whined, and then be prepared to take the return whine.

9. Beat the crap out of your parents.

After all, they raised a whiner. Yes, you started early, but it is not your fault!

10. Beware of falling off the wagon.

Resign yourself to the fact you are going to whine each time you try to stick to your guns when you know you are right. Once a whiner, always a whiner, they say. So either just admit your are wrong or go back to step 1. Cripes, you mean you really want to go back to step 1 after getting to step 10?

11. Whine to your dog.

They love you no matter how much you whine. It's called unconditional love. Unless of course they sense your foul mood. Disguise your whine by mixing the words "good dog" in every sentence. They only know so many words--those two they know. Otherwise, your dog would hate you like all the people you know.

12. Help others.

Help some other whiney-assed ******* with his whine problem. You get to whine about their whining. It's great.

so have at it!

whine, snivle, rant, bitch, and rave away!!!

"W.A. Disclaimer"... just be prepared for the feedback!
Old 04-25-2011, 03:04 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

It is only right, CMC, since you are the keeper of the literature.
Old 04-25-2011, 03:10 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
cmc

thx Ann

and btw....I love your new avi!
Old 04-25-2011, 03:18 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

She always has the purtiest avis.
Old 04-25-2011, 03:31 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Saw the shrink today. Told him about this horrible anxiety. He upped my buspar. HOpe that helps.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:35 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Hev said: TOI - I love the doggies, too. They look like such manageable, low-maintenance babies compared to mine. Well, maybe.

This is the funniest thing I have ever read.
Breeder of doggie #1 said to get him neutered at 4 months but vet refused to do until 6 months. Now I know what I know I realise I should have pointed gun at vet until he agreed to neuter him early. He (dog not vet) lifts his leg on everything. Only good point is that he is so little...when he peed on my gumboot last week, it did not get inside!

Doggie #2 chewed the keys off my laptop 5 days after he moved in. This was just an intro to what he is capable of. I admit I did not like the lounge suite much (a compromise purchase which I got stuck with after break-up) but I still needed somewhere to sit. I estimate about $6k insurance claims. He has made me a much tidier person as all clutter is above chew level.
Old 04-25-2011, 05:43 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

There were4 count'em 4 perfectly good whine spaces left on the old thread, Fandy likes things NEAT

ohhhh, chewy dogs!!! when Sammy eats the cat food i *yell* at him "i'm going to euthanize you!" I also yell "NOT a good dog-spot (or CAT-spot) when they flop in my path....it is an obstacle course to get from bedroom to kitchen....first Fandy throws his body in my path, then the dog runs circles around me thinking I will give him ice-cubes (which he likes to bring in the BED)...Pookie likes to watch the Kuerig make coffee...he sits right next to it inhaling the scent of Kona....

TOI, your dogs look very neat and tidy....

i am very tired...and wondering WHY I cannot find a man who looks like Chris Jericho who is strutting around on DWTS....I could do him....he's just my type...and he is over 40...he seems to have hair, teeth, no flab and a good job...pro-wrestling pays quite well.....I will just have to remove his wife from the scenario.
Old 04-25-2011, 06:06 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

I want to whine, really I do, but there are just too many I dont know where to start.......

Will stick to the weather, its safer. Hasn't stopped raining in over 36 hours....have to wipe the dogs feet everytime he comes back in because sister has polished wooden floors....must be kept clean for potential buyers who may or may not happen to come and view.

Old 04-25-2011, 06:08 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Originally Posted by Fandy View Post
There were4 count'em 4 perfectly good whine spaces left on the old thread, Fandy likes things NEAT
It just seemed like a good pause in whines...besides, I had to go and didn't want to wait for whines. Next time I will whine each post right to the end, okay? I like things neat too.

I am back on the search for a dress tomorrow. One little day off with a million things to do...but dress hunting is numero uno.

Night night whiners, whiny dreams
Old 04-25-2011, 06:11 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Dramamine Mrs C

and did a naked lady pop out of a whale?

newb, live it up, your sober...

go paint up some eggs!

what a snich least is today

its way more fun to go into OT

"service engine light soon" reset today,

CODE Something it was
Old 04-25-2011, 07:08 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Nighty night whiners.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:19 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Night Least - hope the meds adjustment helps & tomorrow is better! Happy, even.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:40 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Cant pack fast enough. X came over to do laundry. She has laundry facilities where she is staying. Checking up on me I guess. It was awkward. She says,"I dont know where we are going", I said I do and there is no we. She starts bawling. I dont get it, she breaks it off with me, now she seems to be having second thoughts. The trust has been broken though. I thought she would always have my back...when I fell she said I did her wrong...yeah I relapsed but she dropped me like a stone. 3 day relapse ruined a 3 year relationship. She wasnt even around to see it. Just heard about it. I didnt get into trouble or cheat or nothing. Just got drunk for 3 days and she dumped me. Did I mention she has 18 years sober??/. Yeah she 13 stepped me 3 years ago. I dunno what she thought she was getting into. Apparently neither did she. When it hit the fan...she bailed. No trust there. I'm done. I have a program that I follow. My sponsor lays out a path, and I follow it. I feel good, crazy as hell but good. I feel better now. Thx. May your God smile upon you today! - gymi.

I got 30 days today....go me!!!
Old 04-25-2011, 11:16 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Trudging that road.

I think the step where it says whine to your dog should be changed to whine to your furry friend cause not all of us have a dog. After all our mascot is a turtle not a dog.

Thats my whine for the night

Nite Nite
Old 04-26-2011, 03:25 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

congrats gymi

fix yourself, and all the rest will follow

thats a W.A. given

newb, the steps are in order, and written for reasons

seek, and ye shall whine
Old 04-26-2011, 03:33 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
The Winner Takes It All!!!!!

I'm a grumpy git, I like to whine.
When I do, I feel so fine.
I whine all day, and whine all night.
I mainly whine about a load of sh***.

I makes us feel so bloody great,
When whining about our so called mates.
We whine for our country, as patrons we are.
It's our duty to whine, while not in a bar.

It helps us relax, and makes us feel better,
So much more than writing a letter.
Lets shout out loud, that we whinge and wine.
And will keep doing so, till no longer a crime.
Old 04-26-2011, 04:17 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

newbie, that might not be fur on your turtle....it might be MOLD.

another day, another whine....again, i wish i could snap my fingers and the house would be clean and hair-free!

i gotta run out the door and into traffic (not literally)
Old 04-26-2011, 04:46 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Naked ladies and whales, dogs that should be cats, poetic whines and tired whines....it's good to know that all is well on WA and that no whine is unworthy.

Originally Posted by Rusty Zipper
seek, and ye shall whine
Yet another whine worthy slogan.