Notices

Class of November Part 6

Old 02-03-2009, 03:54 AM
  # 181 (permalink)  

Guys I've let myself down again

I don't want to talk about it but have to be honest or there is no point in me being here!

Anyway good morning all :ghug
Old 02-03-2009, 04:01 AM
  # 182 (permalink)  
The Legend returns!

Pix, I drank last night as well.

Its just not happening for me at all now. So much shite at home is just creating a situation where i'm finding (or making) it impossible

I do feel under control however, but thats only a matter of time before that's lost
Old 02-03-2009, 04:05 AM
  # 183 (permalink)  

We need to sort this before Nands visits us!!
Old 02-03-2009, 04:28 AM
  # 184 (permalink)  
The Legend returns!

That'd make for a fun fun fun trip
Old 02-03-2009, 04:33 AM
  # 185 (permalink)  

It wouldn't be fun for her to come all this way and find us Intoxicated, (sounds better than drunk)
Old 02-03-2009, 04:35 AM
  # 186 (permalink)  
The Legend returns!

Or twatted

Sounds better than intoxicated

Old 02-03-2009, 04:37 AM
  # 187 (permalink)  

I'm trying to write to both of you right now....been working on it 25 minites now, and not yet done....May have to finish up at work and send the pms to you then. In about 15 minites Mom will wake and i must be off here.

I have to admit, that the two of you have reminded me that as rough as things are....i haven't had to drink and i'm quite pleased about that. I know you guys wont take that wrong.

I still believe in all of you here, and I still want to support your journey. I'm reall y just not able to be on comuter except work for the next few days. I can make phone calls cause mom thinks they are ok....just not "THE COMPUTER" *She runs screaming madly around the house pulling out the little hair she has left*

Yesterday was about as big a deal as it gets in a job like mine, but....firing is a process that takes time and gives many opportunities for a turn around in our state system...so it's more about my failure, and needing to be sure i don't make any mistakes for a while.

I'm starting to get my ability to think back so will talk soon.

Pix, Wonkey....Start working on sorting out those problems and start making phone calls when you get upset and decide to drink instead of trying to be so d*m independant....At least I tried to call a bunch of SR folks when i was tempted....didn't get through but that doesn't really matter, i mad the try and then mged to find SOMEONE to sort through with intead of just proving i couldn't do it again!

sorry all gotta get to chat before my time is up...laters :ghug
Old 02-03-2009, 04:37 AM
  # 188 (permalink)  
The Legend returns!

Actually thinking about it everyone else is doing really well its just me and you that are the class fuckwits!!!
Old 02-03-2009, 04:38 AM
  # 189 (permalink)  
Administrator

I think nothing ever really happens until you really decide you want it to guys - I had to nearly die to stop.

I really hope you get it before I did.

Anyway you're for it now - I see Nands...^

night all
D
Old 02-03-2009, 04:39 AM
  # 190 (permalink)  
The Legend returns!

feel bad now
Old 02-03-2009, 04:51 AM
  # 191 (permalink)  

I've never been called a fuckwit before.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:57 AM
  # 192 (permalink)  

aw...dm it (hug hug hug hug hug)

You are NOT the class fk ups!!!!!!!!!!!!1 arghhh!!!!!! (hug hug hug hug hg)

Of coursse you feel bad, but that kinda talk isn't gonna get you to soberiety!!!!

jeeeez wonkey...look at the behavieorrs some of us do sober, pixy look at how long so many of us drank before we got some time....

being psed at yourslef will just lead to a drink to punish yourself for being bad....watch it!!!!!!!!!!

Your both off today...can you take a bubble bath (or male equivilant) and find a pleasnat activity...

I'm comming to see you this summer, drunk or sober...and ehem...youu will be talking to me ehem!!!!! I will be dissapointed if I don't get to get the roman soldier tat on my butt.....especially after Jiggy is taking so much effort to design it for me (hug)

Please Please don't die or loose your jobs or spouses while you are trying to "sort" this out. But you must walk through your own karma in your own way....I can only watch and support you.

Today I will stay sober, if I am on shaky ground I know tha I have all of you here at SR to support me in continuing this path

love ya...pms and emails have been sent :ghug
Old 02-03-2009, 05:02 AM
  # 193 (permalink)  

Nands thank you
Old 02-03-2009, 05:23 AM
  # 194 (permalink)  
The Legend returns!

Thanks Nands, really thank you. I'll reply to the email later it deserves some proper thought not my usual rambling nonsense.

May have just had a major result at home, details later!
Old 02-03-2009, 05:24 AM
  # 195 (permalink)  
The Legend returns!

Originally Posted by Pixy1 View Post
I've never been called a fuckwit before.
No need to thank me

Old 02-03-2009, 05:28 AM
  # 196 (permalink)  

Keep us posted Wonky!!
Old 02-03-2009, 05:34 AM
  # 197 (permalink)  
Perfectly Flawed

Hi folks,
Still in turbo mode, so haven't been on much, though I keep SR running in the background.
I've not had a drink for 23 days, loadsa energy but I have got through an 1/8th of weed

*sheepish yet cheeky smile*

Weed's never been a big issue with me, last time I bought some, was at the beginning of December. You can get quite an energy burst if you cane it for a couple of days and then it's all gone till next time, any longer and the lethargy kicks in. (It's all gone now)
Alcohol's what fooks up my life. I don't subscribe to the hardcore 12 steppers, who consider it relapse...that's NA and my problems alcohol.
"Restrict ourselves to problems as relating to alcohol", it's there in the preamble.

Anyway, justification other with, wasn't the snow ace...loved every minute.

Pix and Wonkey, you'll get it, you keep jumping straight onto SR after a slip, that's a great sign.

Gotta dash

Gav
Old 02-03-2009, 05:37 AM
  # 198 (permalink)  
OMG everything's real

Strange how the censor on SR doesn't pick up fuckwit! I've been called that many times Pix. And you aren't the only class numpties. I'm not drinking but messing up in all kinds of ways.

I have the flu or a cold - I feel like crap. I was just tapering off the pills (I am beginning to hate the cold turkey thing, it gets harder every time) and wham! Get ill! So back I go again. Sorry, it's the only way I can get thru illness and look after the kids, work etc.

(Donkey) and (Pixy) - why not give AA a try? Just walk in, stay for 90mins and then leave. 90mins of your life - it's not a lot. I know I feck up on pills all the time, but I haven't had a drink since 3rd December. And I used to crave alcohol 24/7.

I have no idea how I have stayed off the booze, I can't believe it has actually happened, but it is purely AA that's done it - and my kid's eagle eyes! It helps to have someone I love to be accountable to.

I'm working up the courage to go to NA, coz I think I need a kick up the ass as far as the pills are concerned!
Old 02-03-2009, 05:41 AM
  # 199 (permalink)  
OMG everything's real

23 days Jig. Go you!
Old 02-03-2009, 05:51 AM
  # 200 (permalink)  
The Legend returns!

LB

I wasn't really feeling AA. I liked it while i was there but this entire 12 steps, hold hands at the end, god lark didn't wash.

Not that I don't believe in god, thats not the issue. Its the organised religious aspect that freaks me

I'm the son of a ultra left wing trade unionist!

So anything concerning religion just brings me out in hives.

Also personally I believe absolutely that my alcohol addiction comes down to simply one thing. I have to choose not to drink.

At the moment I know 100% that I must stop drinking.

But I keep choosing to drink

Once I stop choosing to drink I'll have stopped

No AA, cuddles, group hugs or cups of tea is gonna make a jot of difference to me.

Personally i'm getting fooked off so much I could scream at this constant game i'm playing.

This stupid game of Russian Roulette that i play every time I drink... I know what i'm doing but i'm so fookin hard and clever I can still drink. Yeah really... well done...

I've had problems at home recently (that i caused so I could drink... fook me i'm a genius) hopefully I've made some headway there today.

Luckily the football has been cancelled tonight because of the weather, i'd already decided to meet friends and drink. I've had a few deeply profound things said to me today and I'm going to combine those with the luck of the game being cancelled to make tonight my starting point.

Sorry for ranting. I'm pretty p*ssed off

x