Glad you feel better Nands.

And yeah - I went back to blue LOL

hi all
D
Old 12-10-2008, 11:28 AM
  # 462 (permalink)  
Perfectly Flawed

Ooops slip!

Bad job interview yesterday...very bad, very embarressing and of course I drank on it.

Hope to get my sh1t together tomorrow...Crickey I was just starting to feel alright again...shucks
Old 12-10-2008, 01:47 PM
  # 463 (permalink)  

JOL

When we are all perfect we will come back and post!!

In the mean time
Old 12-10-2008, 02:45 PM
  # 464 (permalink)  
OMG everything's real

We're only allowed to post when we are perfect??!! Awwwww!

I'll start then, lol! Jig, my first slip happened becoz I thought someone looked at me funny on the bus. Super sensitive alkie antennae!
Old 12-10-2008, 02:59 PM
  # 465 (permalink)  

If you would all wear your rubbers, you wouldn't make mistakes!

sorry to make lite...couldn't help myself

Jig...really...is it worth it over a stinking job?????
Old 12-10-2008, 08:20 PM
  # 466 (permalink)  
getting there

Hi guys,
Wow, it is really quiet around here! I haven't had much time to get on lately for whatever reason. In sort of a weird situation at work that I'm a little stressed about. All day today I was determined I was going to drink tonight, but then on the way home I realized I was in this really great mood - not overly happy or anything, just... feeling somewhat stable for once. So I went and worked out with a friend and now am back home getting ready for bed. Hooray for sober bedtimes! Nothing I love more than waking up able to remember the circumstances of how I got to my bed!

How are you all doing? Sorry I don't have more meaningful things to say right now... :ghug3
Old 12-10-2008, 09:18 PM
  # 467 (permalink)  

LB, someone looked at you funny on the bus?

CG your right it is very quiet. Good on you for going to bed sober :ghug3 you cant beat that feeling.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:24 PM
  # 468 (permalink)  

Its 11:30 pm here...I need to sleep....hope to see you in the mornign thoug

(hug)
Old 12-10-2008, 11:51 PM
  # 469 (permalink)  

Morning peeps

Wanna make sure you know i'm not dead!!!!!!

The wibs will return!
Old 12-11-2008, 12:07 AM
  # 470 (permalink)  

Hey wibbs nice to see you, happy you popped in, hurry back
Old 12-11-2008, 04:20 AM
  # 471 (permalink)  

I know you are all at work...but I'll think of you all as I go through my day....

Evaluation meeting today...to go over that one i recieved that upset me...but now i know it's ok...not really worried...scheculed it for 2:30 so if I'm late back from lunch it won't be so obvious.

pop in later

thanks wibs...it's good to know your doing ok...pix...hope your doing alright this morning....

Is LB sick again???
Old 12-11-2008, 06:31 AM
  # 472 (permalink)  

Hey folks, I have taken a half day today and come back to blitz the house. I'm on a high about it. Something must be going wrong for me to be happy about doing house work.

Nands let us know how you get on.
Old 12-11-2008, 06:42 AM
  # 473 (permalink)  

It will be fine...my spiritual challange of the moment is to pause and really really listen to what some one says to me and mull it around a little before I open my mouth. So shouldn't be a problem

Gosh pixie you sound just like me...seems a miricle when I look forwrd to cleaning house...but it happens....

Sorta let things slide the last few days in the cleaning area...son has been very understanding of my little crying party....Having the big mouth and not thought process...I said he must figure I might as well be drunk..he assured me that was not the case.......yet (said with a smile and hug of course).

Kids can be awfully nice when they get a little older and aren't kids anymore
Old 12-11-2008, 08:07 AM
  # 474 (permalink)  

I think so too. They seem to give a little back and talk such sense (at times)

I have let this place go since I moved in in April! I was looking after my dad until July and have only done the very basics to keep our house ticking over. Today is the firt time in such a long time I felt like making this place home. And to be honest it feels so good.

Being silent nands sometimes says a lot more than words.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:31 AM
  # 475 (permalink)  
OMG everything's real

Hi. Sorry I haven't been around. I'm still really sick, feel like it's never going to end. Oh well!

I have been bust coming on here during the day at work, so I'm going to have to stop "chatting" quite so much. I don't want anyone to think I'm p*ssed off or anything, just not allowed, sobs!!!
Old 12-11-2008, 09:53 AM
  # 476 (permalink)  

Ah LB....it's just not fair...they don't pay us enough to stay off SR now do they!!!!!

I have to watch it somewhat till 2:30 pm after which my final evaluation by my current boss will be done and I can do whatever I want....she steps down in June.

Of course....I try to live a principled life right now, so I will try to be sure I don't pop on here too much....unless I'm truly loosing it in which case it is better than letting myself slip into that old insanity that leads to bad action.

I'm so jelous of you both being off and all....

Is the sick keeping you from using LB....cause if you believe in god...it might be he's trying to help you....
Old 12-11-2008, 09:57 AM
  # 477 (permalink)  
OMG everything's real

I actually took codeine today, it's the only thing that will work to make me feel better. I have tried everything all week from the chemist. Codeine was made for pain and this sort of thing and I'm taking it (so far) as instructed.

But, who knows where it will lead. I hope nowhere and I will just leave it behind when I am better.

Good luck in your evaluation!!
Old 12-11-2008, 10:03 AM
  # 478 (permalink)  

thanks LB....Yep, taking it as directed is the key....

Just knowing you were there really helped me when I had to take the pain meds for my surgery....It was a pretty tricky thing to get through..

Just remember to take care of yourself to get well....not take the med and overdo with more than your body is really up to.

:ghug3
Old 12-11-2008, 10:07 AM
  # 479 (permalink)  

Hope colagirl checks in after work....

CG....I think the going to bed and waking up sober thing is pretty insightful and important!
Old 12-11-2008, 10:29 AM
  # 480 (permalink)  
OMG everything's real

I'm having disturbing hateful thoughts about my teenage daughter!! She has been an almighty cow all week, even tho I have been sick. She's horrible to everyone in the house.

I can't wait till she goes out so we can have a normal life. I really, really want to drink when she's like this, altho I'm not going to. I have the other two to think of. Grrrrrrrr!!