Notices

Suffering from Depression

Old 10-10-2019, 10:55 AM
  # 101 (permalink)  

PJ Soooo sorry about your migraine. I can relate, I get those too. They're horrifying. I'm starting a regiment of Botox injections in my head. You get 31 shots in your head, but it's not bad, esp with what you've been through. Just a thought.
So happy to hear you're back at art school. PJ, you are so talented and if it takes you a little longer because of what you're dealing with, so be it. We have your back, love!
OMG, Behind Blue Eyes is one of my favorite Who songs of all time. It's so awesome. When they did the song last night I was so happy. Roger was battling losing his voice, but they played 3 hours. They did a lot of Tommy for the first hour. I'd forgotten how good the music is in that. I may go pick up the CD again!
Thanks for checking in PJ. Prayers that you feel better and you do your awesome thing at art school, in your own time. Love ya!! ♥♥
Old 10-10-2019, 04:45 PM
  # 102 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm glad you enjoyed the concert Aly

D
Old 10-10-2019, 04:47 PM
  # 103 (permalink)  

Thank you Dee!
Old 07-11-2020, 05:40 PM
  # 104 (permalink)  

Alysheba, have you heard of the book "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle? This book was the first thing that started to turn around my mental illness. I have heard so many people say that this book changed their life. If you read and apply what the author says, I believe you can get great benefit from it.
Old 07-11-2020, 06:21 PM
  # 105 (permalink)  

Thank you. I am going to get a copy of the Power of Now. I look forward to taking a look at it. Thank you again!