Notices

i cut

Old 10-04-2009, 08:45 AM
  # 241 (permalink)  
When Pigs Fly

Hey help, whats going on? We're here for ya let us know what we can do to help you thru this rough patch...
Don't give up we have all back slided at one point in our lives.

Huggs,
L~
Old 10-04-2009, 11:34 AM
  # 242 (permalink)  
drop dead gorgeous

Old 10-04-2009, 05:37 PM
  # 243 (permalink)  
When Pigs Fly

Hey help, whats going on? Want to talk?
Old 10-04-2009, 06:34 PM
  # 244 (permalink)  
Faerie

Hey Sweetheart,

Are you Ok? I'm a bit worried,

Let us know if you can.

I love you loads,

Kel xx
Old 10-05-2009, 02:03 PM
  # 245 (permalink)  

Help? Day 0 as in what? What happened? Do you mean Day zero as in something going back to the beginning, starting over?
Let us know, we're all here to help you.

Take care,

me.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:17 PM
  # 246 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Help, lots of people here reaching out to support you, please let us know if you're OK.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:06 AM
  # 247 (permalink)  
drop dead gorgeous

Thumbs down

day 0 as in i cut....i have been sick for 3 weeks. i am failing 2 classes. my wrist is worse. do i sound ok?
Old 10-07-2009, 05:08 AM
  # 248 (permalink)  

hi helpwanted!:praying
Old 10-07-2009, 08:06 AM
  # 249 (permalink)  

Help, nope you don't sound ok, but we are your friends and we are here to support you all that we can, what are you sick with? Have you seen a doc? or someone else who can help?

sorry for you pain.

me
Old 10-07-2009, 08:20 AM
  # 250 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

No help, that doesn't sound very good but posting here can be a positive step towards taking action and reaching out for support. You have to do the work to get better, the choice is yours.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:26 AM
  # 251 (permalink)  

i know how you feel.... ive only told one other person about my cutting. i am also a recovering addict, but when i used drugs, i had this weird obsession with cutting. i have really done it for 18 months, but when i do cut, it always ends up with me having to ge stitches. i just sit there and tear into the same spot until its very deep and very bloody. i want to thank you for talking about this as this is hard for me to admit or even talk about. whenever people see these huge scars that needed to be stitched or stapled up, i always have to lie and make up a story due to being ashamed and embarrassed. ive been thinking about it more latley since ive been trying to quit smoking. i just wanted to say that i know how it is. hang in there
Old 10-07-2009, 10:34 AM
  # 252 (permalink)  

Help, cutting won't make your problems go away, no matter how many times or how deep you cut. For me, it only made my problems worse. I think you know that by now but you don't want to face it. You're young and you have to understand that problems will come and go in life, that you'll experience tragedies and illnesses, and that hurting yourself is not a healthy way to cope. It pains me every time you say you've cut and it's hurting those close to you whether they know it or not because they don't want you to go through this. Next time you feel like cutting, for us, try to do something loving and nurturing to yourself instead. You'll find that urge to cut passes like the breeze. If I can stop self-injuring, so can you, and I know you want to stop.

Be kind to yourself.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:26 PM
  # 253 (permalink)  
drop dead gorgeous

but it lets me breathe
Old 10-08-2009, 08:29 PM
  # 254 (permalink)  

Cutting won't bring you the happiness or lasting peace of mind you seek, otherwise I'd still be doing it. Cutting, whatever rationale you give for it, is a sign of low self-esteem and low self-worth which will only continue to bring you unhappiness. I'm a living example of that. It does not cultivate lasting happiness. And eventually you'll run out of places to cut where people can't see, then you'll have people giving you weird looks all the time. It's a dangerous road of self-destruction you're on that will only get worse. You don't want to end your life before you've even given it a chance. Life is hard, but it could be worse. You have a family and friends who love you who don't want you to hurt yourself and who would be hurt if they found out. Think about them the next time you feel like cutting.

Please take care of yourself. Nurture yourself. We love you here.

:ghug3
Old 10-11-2009, 08:11 PM
  # 255 (permalink)  
When Pigs Fly

I wish I had more to say, I have told you so much already and it doesn't seem to help. You remind me so much of myself when I was growing up... the pain, hurting, cutting(they didn't call it that when I was a kid, but I did it) I also starved my self because I tought it would be a good way to kill myself, (now I'm FAT and can't lose the wieght, but I'm happy)
It took MANY years and tears for me to learn to "like me"
All I ever wanted was attention, love ect.. so I did things to harm my self so people would listen take notice anything. I told many lies, hurt many people, did ALOT of drugs so many things I am not proud of,
BUT... I'm 39 years old and although things are still tough I have learned to lean on friends, family, allanon, and SR for the help Ineed.
Just know from my heart that I know how you feel, I wish I could make it better for you, but you are the only one who can
Love you,
Kermmie
Old 11-11-2009, 06:34 PM
  # 256 (permalink)  

Helpwanted101 has given me permission to post for her here. She says she has really busy with band, but that she's doing fine. She seems to be in good spirits. I've encouraged her to post on here, so hopefully she will when she gets some time.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:12 PM
  # 257 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Your timing is perfect Clay, I was just wondering about her today. Thank you for the update, please tell her we said hello.
Old 11-14-2009, 06:54 PM
  # 258 (permalink)  
drop dead gorgeous

band is over,...... sorry been buzy
Old 11-16-2009, 11:22 AM
  # 259 (permalink)  

One of the reason we cut is that we feel we are not being heard. The reasoning behind cutting, choking and gagging is that we want to communicate our pain but cannot. The perception is, no one is hearing me so I must scream louder & louder(cut or choke). Communication is possible but if we have preconceived notions that our problem is sicken or beyond help then we can still claim no one is listening to our pain.(professionals) In our lives, somewhere between 10-12 years old we were fractured. Something happen and we became two personalities. We want those two to be one again but to much trash stands in the way. Communicating that to someone who will listen takes trust, trust comes from non-sexual intimantcy. Without that we can never communicate everything we want to to the persons we speak to. IN-to-myself-I-see - Intimancy seems impossible for most of us. How can we be lovable?
Old 11-27-2009, 04:59 PM
  # 260 (permalink)  
drop dead gorgeous

i know y i cut... won't be on for a while