Notices

Bedtime Gratitude ~ Part 87

Old 04-22-2020, 02:24 PM
  # 101 (permalink)  

Grateful for a nice walk with Luke.
Grateful that I'm managing even though I am really struggling with anxiety.
Grateful for all of you.
Love, peace and health to all. Prayers to anyone struggling or suffering tonight. ♥♥♥
Old 04-22-2020, 03:02 PM
  # 102 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Grateful for a nice walk with Billie. &nbsp; She gets me out of the house and out of my own head. <br>
Old 04-22-2020, 04:51 PM
  # 103 (permalink)  

Re: Bedtime Gratitude ~ Part 87

Prayers for your son Astro, I hope he is okay.xx<div>Grateful to be sober tonight.<div>Grateful to get chance to post,I'm struggling for time at the minute, trying to get&nbsp; back into the routine of home schooling, lots of printing off work and then uploading work at the end of the day to email to school.</div><div>Grateful for my reading glasses.</div><div>Grateful for the run of good weather we're having in the U.K</div><div>Grateful I am well and my family is well too.</div><div>Grateful g.son's trampoline arrived today,hopefully he will burn some of his excess energy off now.</div><div>Grateful to have food in my cupboards, running water and enough t.p.</div><div>Grateful for all our key workers.</div><div>Grateful for a relaxing bath.</div><div>Grateful for Sunpengwyns walk on the beach with God.</div><div>Grateful Aly's hair turned out well and grateful for her prayers and her empathy. Aly, you are such a special person, you deserve the best.</div><div>Grateful for Fearless's inner strength.</div><div>Grateful Astro has masks and sanitizer at hand.</div><div>Grateful to see that photo of Least's beautiful beagirl.</div></div><div>Grateful to see you all here and grateful to be here with you. xxx</div><div><br></div><div>Stay home and keep safe xxx</div>
Old 04-23-2020, 06:49 AM
  # 104 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!

<div style="color: rgb(50, 50, 50); font-family: Lato,&amp;quot;Helvetica Neue&amp;quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;">Daisy, sending you loads of hugs and prayers in regards to the homeschooling, I don't know how you do it but I'm in awe of your strength, courage, and determination!</div><div style="color: rgb(50, 50, 50); font-family: Lato,&amp;quot;Helvetica Neue&amp;quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;"><br></div><div style="color: rgb(50, 50, 50); font-family: Lato,&amp;quot;Helvetica Neue&amp;quot;,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;">Grateful for some cheap meat to make into beef jerky. Grateful for friends in the hunting &amp; fishing community.&nbsp;</div>
Old 04-23-2020, 04:27 PM
  # 105 (permalink)  

I'll be back when the site is fixed.Love to all. xx
Old 04-23-2020, 05:50 PM
  # 106 (permalink)  

Love you all. Ditto to what Daisy said ❤️
Old 04-24-2020, 06:47 AM
  # 107 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Grateful that our home is still a little cool in the mornings but it's time for air conditioning. Grateful we'll have the grandkids over to use the swimming pool for the first time this year.&nbsp;
Old 04-24-2020, 03:38 PM
  # 108 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Grateful for a long walk with Billie. Our walks do wonders for both of us.
Old 04-24-2020, 06:06 PM
  # 109 (permalink)  

Grateful that even though there are ongoing issues with the site, Ive found a work around and still posting, checking in and seeing all of you Grateful for the friend who brought me some veggies and herbs to plant in my raised garden bed Grateful to join a bunch of rock painting groups on FB 😊Grateful for success at work Grateful that a situation involving my Dad that I thought was going to be a catastrophe ended up being ok and it was just a big mix up Grateful that I am finding some super cute face masks out there to coordinate with outfits for my daily recreational outings to Peets mobile pick up and sometimes Safeway. LolGrateful to have a heart to heart with Mr F. We are going through a rough patch. Grateful that he listens a lot better than he used to and I feel so much better about our relationship after this talk Grateful for in and out burger for dinner Grateful for a beautiful sunshiny day Grateful for all of you more than I can express. Aly, I hope you are doing ok. I can relate about the anxiety. It has been through the roof for me. I love you, dear ❤️
Old 04-25-2020, 02:23 AM
  # 110 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Grateful for road trips in the wee hours to hopefully catch lots of trout.
Old 04-25-2020, 11:56 AM
  # 111 (permalink)  

Grateful to have finally found a way to post again.
Grateful for the grat pack always being here. Grateful to be one of you...
Grateful for a peaceful day.
Grateful for sobriety and for grace.
Old 04-25-2020, 03:04 PM
  # 112 (permalink)  

Grateful to have made it to the store today. I have so much anxiety around shopping. Of course, I forgot a few things. Grateful that I was able to push through it and get it done. Grateful I was able to get what we need. Still strange to see the bare aisles at the store.Grateful to have made it through today, with the help of some very kind messages from my friends and being grateful. Gratitude and knowing things pass, help so much right now.Grateful for all of you and to see you all here. I love the posts. Love, peace and health. All my love to you all.
Old 04-25-2020, 06:22 PM
  # 113 (permalink)  

Grateful buttermarsh found a way to post Grateful Aly made it to the store Grateful for friendship here and our family in the computerGrateful to paint a bunch of garden marker rocks for the newly planted veggies and herbs Grateful to go on a hike Grateful to spend time with sonny boyGrateful for the sound of the birds, chimes and wind Grateful Mr F gave me a nice compliment saying my art is up there with an artist we know who is a professional Grateful Mr F is bbqg ribeye for din Grateful to be in this space
Old 04-25-2020, 07:12 PM
  # 114 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Grateful for a long walk with Billie after she ate her supper. Grateful that the site is getting back to normal, bit by bit. Grateful beyond words for the techs who work so hard to restore our site.
Old 04-26-2020, 08:24 AM
  # 115 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Grateful for fishing with a new friend, grateful for our conversation. Grateful to go hiking and fish by a beautiful waterfall.
Old 04-26-2020, 02:26 PM
  # 116 (permalink)  

Grateful that I think tomorrow may be cooler than it has been, but it's been quite hot so early. Kind of worrisome with the high summer just around the corner.Grateful I just tried to relax today, but had a hard time with the anxiety still high. It never did level out much today. Grateful to see the end in sight of my gabapentin "experience". Ugh. Grateful that this too will pass. Grateful for my wonderful friends here. Grateful to remember the pause, a little late today, esp when I have strong feelings about something. The pause is really crucial to a better life, esp for me. I can be graceful at times and I can be a real hot head and that is what I need the pause for. Grateful least and Billie are still walking and inspiring me. Astro, I hope what sounds like a lovely day with your new friend was nice. Fearless and Daisy, you should post some pics of your painted rocks. They sound so beautiful. Buttermarsh, congrats on your sober time. I forget the amount of time, and I haven't figured out how to use the emojis yet, but huge congrats!! Love and peace to anyone struggling or suffering tonight. All my love to you.
Old 04-26-2020, 04:05 PM
  # 117 (permalink)  

Grateful to be going to bed sober again.............grateful to have found this strange way to post, it's better than it all being in one block, I think.........Grateful for a drama free day............Grateful my garden is looking good now.........Grateful that my family and myself are all well........grateful for the lovely piece of prime steak we had for dinner, thanks to our nice neighbour who is a butcher, he gave us the steak as Mr D.B jet washed his drive way...........Grateful for a phone call from my daughter.........Grateful for a telephone conversation with my mum.......grateful Lulu cat is in for the night..........Grateful for a hot bath and clean p.j's............grateful for a milky coffee...........Grateful I printed all the work off for home schooling for the week this afternoon.......... Grateful Astro's grandkids can use his swimming pool.......Grateful to share a rock painting interest with Fearless........Grateful she had a heart to heart with Mr F, I hope and pray that everything works out well for you both, grateful he paid you a nice complement........Grateful Aly made it to the store yesterday....... Grateful that Least and Billie are getting some good walks in......grateful Aly is getting to the end of her gabapentin usage...........Grateful Astro has a new friend.......Grateful to be posting here with you all. Grateful for every one of you. xxx

Old 04-26-2020, 04:16 PM
  # 118 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

With everything that's going on nowadays, I am SO GLAD I don't drink anymore. That's one huge problem I don't have to worry about.
Old 04-26-2020, 08:51 PM
  # 119 (permalink)  

Astro, that sounds really nice Least, I am so grateful for the techies here too Aly, Im glad you mentioned the pause. So important for me too, especially with the way I reacted to some thugs last week. I will try to post a rock pic sometime. I forget how again. LolDaisy, thank you. I think all will be ok. Ive been married for such a long time (going on 23 years) and we have our rough patches but things are so much better from a long time ago. We communicate better for sure. Grateful to go for a hike Grateful Mr F put up the replacement parts for the trampoline. Grateful I didnt freak out when it was all done when I noticed the padding is lime green instead of the blue I ordered. Oh well, its all done now and not going to return it - too much trouble. So we have a lime green trampoline. Theres worse things in life. Lol Grateful one of my close friends has joined in the rock painting fun. Shes really good. Grateful for a long zoom call to catch up with my mom friends Grateful to go for a rollerblade. Grateful for each of you
Old 04-26-2020, 08:55 PM
  # 120 (permalink)  
Free.

Grateful for comfort safety and rest
Be well everyone