View Single Post
Old 04-26-2020, 02:26 PM
  # 116 (permalink)  
Alysheba

Re: Bedtime Gratitude ~ Part 87

Grateful that I think tomorrow may be cooler than it has been, but it's been quite hot so early. Kind of worrisome with the high summer just around the corner.Grateful I just tried to relax today, but had a hard time with the anxiety still high. It never did level out much today. Grateful to see the end in sight of my gabapentin "experience". Ugh. Grateful that this too will pass. Grateful for my wonderful friends here. Grateful to remember the pause, a little late today, esp when I have strong feelings about something. The pause is really crucial to a better life, esp for me. I can be graceful at times and I can be a real hot head and that is what I need the pause for. Grateful least and Billie are still walking and inspiring me. Astro, I hope what sounds like a lovely day with your new friend was nice. Fearless and Daisy, you should post some pics of your painted rocks. They sound so beautiful. Buttermarsh, congrats on your sober time. I forget the amount of time, and I haven't figured out how to use the emojis yet, but huge congrats!! Love and peace to anyone struggling or suffering tonight. All my love to you.