View Single Post
Old 04-26-2020, 04:05 PM
  # 117 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Re: Bedtime Gratitude ~ Part 87

Grateful to be going to bed sober again.............grateful to have found this strange way to post, it's better than it all being in one block, I think.........Grateful for a drama free day............Grateful my garden is looking good now.........Grateful that my family and myself are all well........grateful for the lovely piece of prime steak we had for dinner, thanks to our nice neighbour who is a butcher, he gave us the steak as Mr D.B jet washed his drive way...........Grateful for a phone call from my daughter.........Grateful for a telephone conversation with my mum.......grateful Lulu cat is in for the night..........Grateful for a hot bath and clean p.j's............grateful for a milky coffee...........Grateful I printed all the work off for home schooling for the week this afternoon.......... Grateful Astro's grandkids can use his swimming pool.......Grateful to share a rock painting interest with Fearless........Grateful she had a heart to heart with Mr F, I hope and pray that everything works out well for you both, grateful he paid you a nice complement........Grateful Aly made it to the store yesterday....... Grateful that Least and Billie are getting some good walks in......grateful Aly is getting to the end of her gabapentin usage...........Grateful Astro has a new friend.......Grateful to be posting here with you all. Grateful for every one of you. xxx