A Penny for Your Thoughts #18

Old 07-11-2007, 11:51 AM
  # 161 (permalink)  
President

Oh, and Loves usually eggs me on to tell them things! LOL!
Old 07-11-2007, 11:54 AM
  # 162 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Originally Posted by nevergivingup View Post
Oh, and Loves usually eggs me on to tell them things! LOL!

Sure..........bring me down to the gates of hell with you. I have to live vicariously through you because...........well, just because. Besides 2 heads are better than one LOL I need a nap really bad LOL
Old 07-11-2007, 11:55 AM
  # 163 (permalink)  

Nap, yeah. . .me too and a little vacation away from "it" all would be nice too, but oh wait. . .there I'd be huh?
Old 07-11-2007, 11:55 AM
  # 164 (permalink)  

do like i did, get drunk and drag home a total stranger.......
Thats how I met my first husband!!!!
At least he was nice to me and I got two kids out of it.

Cook, Im seeing a pattern here, like me you go back to the past men. Im trying something new and that is NOT ever again, nope Ive done it with all of them, gotta stop, its time to stop now, and nope no internet guys either. If theres ever someone else I wanna think of him as nothing but a friend first, I dont want any motives or to know whats happening until love jumps up and grabs me. That way theres no bluff.
Ill tell you with everyone we were friend first, Im lying, friends know each other longer than a few weeks or days.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:56 AM
  # 165 (permalink)  

You guys should see my dog! I give her the crust off my bread.........It looks like I'm feeding a duck. I just toss the bread onto the floor and she picks them up and eats them.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:58 AM
  # 166 (permalink)  

Noah and I were friends first...........and we still are. I think that's important.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:59 AM
  # 167 (permalink)  

Yep, it was always just easier that way. No uncomfortable first times and all that crap, heaven forbid I be "uncomfortable" huh? I did have one bf that I met in the program, we were friends for many years and when he started asking me out, boy I kept him at arms length, why you ask. . .well of course because he was the "nice guy" that's why. We were together about 2 yrs and lived together a little while too, but. . .I got really sick, physically and gained a bunch of weight and was so totally unhappy with everything including myself that poor guy, he tried to just stay away a lot!
Old 07-11-2007, 12:06 PM
  # 168 (permalink)  

I just put my last cigarette out. I'm too tired to run to the store, so maybe i'll just quit smoking.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:10 PM
  # 169 (permalink)  

I once met a nice guy, dated while in middle of divorce with first husband. AT the time he was a $9 an hour ditch digger, but swweet as could be broke and still trying to fix my house and car. I took him to a race the Pepsi 400 afterwards he gave me a big huge hug and said noone has ever done something so nice for me thank you, he wouldnt let go (apparently it was justa real bear hug) hugs felt soooo strange, uncomfortable, I was distant all night and refused to see him again.
Ran into hima few years later, he has custody of his kid is supervisor for a huge company and has abig huge house ina nice area and on the beach, his wife stays at home with the kids. (Boy did I blow that one.)
Another nice guy same time period I boltd from, had money, fun sweet ect Found out a few years ago his construction company is now nationwide. He lived in New york at the time, my excuse was too cold. You know what he just married, and moved to Florida. WTF was I thinking. He now wants kids and she doesnt-so I ahve to smile its not perfect.LOL
Old 07-11-2007, 12:12 PM
  # 170 (permalink)  

I just went to get my picture taken with Ross Perot in his office. He is a real nice guy and has some really neat Shhhhh....stuff in his office.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:13 PM
  # 171 (permalink)  

Once many years ago, like in 83 or 84, I was asked to go to Happy Hour with a guy from one of the wealthiest families in this town. What a dumbass I was to not go, my sister still gives me crap about turning him down. He drove a vette and everything
Old 07-11-2007, 12:13 PM
  # 172 (permalink)  

Is Ross single?
Old 07-11-2007, 12:15 PM
  # 173 (permalink)  

Ranch, office building? Again I ask. . .is Ross single lol
Old 07-11-2007, 12:16 PM
  # 174 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Noah812 View Post
I just went to get my picture taken with Ross Perot in his office. He is a real nice guy and has some really neat Shhhhh....stuff in his office.

did you ask him if you could borrow his jet?? did you get me an autograph?? You know........it's all about me? J/k You did brush your hair right??
Old 07-11-2007, 12:17 PM
  # 175 (permalink)  

I am grateful I can laugh today. . .there have been so many times in my life it was all just so f**king sad ya know?
Old 07-11-2007, 12:20 PM
  # 176 (permalink)  

Noah still hasn't answered me about the private jet so I'm assuming the conversation never came up???
Old 07-11-2007, 12:31 PM
  # 177 (permalink)  

Funny Funny.
ANvil your right money isnt anything, but those 2 gutys were good on other aspects, course Paul and I would of butted heads on everything just because. As a matter of fact, Im friends with his Dad who's dubbed me his sister anyway
Old 07-11-2007, 12:31 PM
  # 178 (permalink)  

ummm no just pictures...I thought it might be a tad bit much to ask when meeting an American hero/my BOSS for 16 years Sept. 1st. Maybe the next time I see him...he is very active besides I know where his office is...oh i got the pictures already...my hair is not too bad but my shaggy attempt at a beard that you wanted is kinda bad...that american indian blood has cursed me from ever growing a decent beard.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:35 PM
  # 179 (permalink)  

I didn't want you to have a shaggy beard!! I just didn't want anyone cutting all your hair off! But I do like the goat thing...........whatever call it. That looks good on you.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:37 PM
  # 180 (permalink)  

Oh Cookconfay...Unless something happened that I am not aware of Ross is married...i will keep you posted if anything changes