A Penny for Your Thoughts #18

Old 07-10-2007, 07:55 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  
President

I don't want my job either! Anyone have any suggestions? LOL!

Oh, they want me to go speak at some big conference. They keep begging me to go. They don't know that I cry when I have to speak in front of large audiences!

Oh, and they want me to start running training sessions! Ugh! Like I don't have enough to do!
Old 07-10-2007, 07:56 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
grateful rca

loves i do understand, i have kept so much inside until i feel like i'm stuck so far behind, but now that the pain of internalizing is becoming so great and i feel like i'm running on over load and especially since i realized that life is so short, i know that i have to get it out and not allow the stress of it all to over take me when i feel that what can help so much is to just be able to get it out.

i can no longer allow myself to internalize. i know that i have to reach out now, let you all in and allow you to put your heads together with mine and help me to get through all of this. there is power and wisdom in numbers, i believe. i don't have to go at this alone anymore unless i choose to keep help out, you all are my help.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:07 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

That's why I like this thread that you started Teke.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:20 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by teke View Post
loves i do understand, i have kept so much inside until i feel like i'm stuck so far behind, but now that the pain of internalizing is becoming so great and i feel like i'm running on over load and especially since i realized that life is so short, i know that i have to get it out and not allow the stress of it all to over take me when i feel that what can help so much is to just be able to get it out.

i can no longer allow myself to internalize. i know that i have to reach out now, let you all in and allow you to put your heads together with mine and help me to get through all of this. there is power and wisdom in numbers, i believe. i don't have to go at this alone anymore unless i choose to keep help out, you all are my help.
Teke, it helps so much to get your thoughts out in the open. If I talk over things with someone then it helps put things in perspective and sometimes then I can figure out a solution or sometimes it makes the problem seem a little smaller. I know that i have a tendency to internalize, too, and then I just avoid the issue and it just gets worse. It seems like when I keep everything in then it gets so stressful that I can't even do anything. I just freeze like a deer in the headlights.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:47 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  
grateful rca

thanks love, you know, this is what i mean when i say that i want to scream that i can't take no more. seems like most of my life, i thought that my family and friends looked at me like i was suppose to have all the answers and that i was exempt from troubles. i'm not that strong, i must wear it well, cause all i hear is how strong i am and i sometimes what i just holler, hey i'm human, i do have feeling and i do hurt and i do have issues that i don't know how to handle and i do need help too sometimes.

right now, i can't stop crying and i don't know why its so hard for me right now, maybe because i'm not all that well that i feel so vulnerable and helpless, i don't know but i do know that it has to get better so how or i will want to just run, run where? i just don't know.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:54 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  

I do what love's does...hang out clothes and turn off the water heater.
It's been cool enought nights to turn off a/c and just use a fan.
Also using the microwave seems to be cheaper.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:01 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  

teke and loves sorry things are so tough for you right now............(((((((hugs))))))))

never...........what do you do for work? If thats not to personal .............

everyone else hello !!!!!
Old 07-10-2007, 09:03 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  
President

I think you have sooooo much going on right now. You have all the AH stuff in addition to all the health things. And on top of that you're working through nicotine and caffiene withdrawls. Just bare through it. You're going to make it through this. We're all here behind you and keeping our prayers going! Just breathe! You'll make it through it!
Old 07-10-2007, 09:04 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by teke View Post

right now, i can't stop crying and i don't know why its so hard for me right now, maybe because i'm not all that well that i feel so vulnerable and helpless, i don't know but i do know that it has to get better so how or i will want to just run, run where? i just don't know.
I'm sorry you're feeling so bad Teke, I don't know what to say. Just cry all you want for now cause that will help to get it all out. At least that always helps me.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:07 PM
  # 70 (permalink)  

((Teke))
Old 07-10-2007, 09:29 PM
  # 71 (permalink)  

Sweet dreams!
Old 07-10-2007, 09:42 PM
  # 72 (permalink)  
A work in progress....

((((((teke)))))))

I don't know exactly why you are feeling so low because I haven't read the thread, but I wanted to send you a big hug!!!

((((((loves)))))) you, too!

I am going to bed now; it's been a long day. Sweet dreams to all!
Old 07-10-2007, 10:02 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  

Wow guys, missed alot this evening. Sorry to hear things are tough for you loves. . .you know I have a 22 yr old daughter with an almost 1 yr old grandson in the DFW area and I'm 350 miles away. It sucks, up here I have my aging parents and also oh did I mention that I have a 3 yr old!!! Yeah, I hate missing the grandson, and when I'm around him my 3 yr old is extremely jealous so I don't even get to really give my daughter a break and take him much. ARGHHHH. I am going to pray for all of you this evening when I ever get ready for bed. Sorry I missed so much, as much as all of you have helped me whether you know it or not, I wish there was something I could do or say that could make any little thing better for all of you. For what it's worth the abf called tonight again and basically admitted he could have nothing to do with alcohol. I am so frickin grateful that I'm not all off in it, man. . .I was just like yeah well. . .we'll wait and see what happens, for me I've got way too much to do to be dilly-dallying around with someone "sittin on the fence", lol no pun intended loves. . .but the decision to drink or not drink is one you really can't be messin around with if you want your life to get better. Hugs to all of you and hope you have a good nights sleep......
Old 07-10-2007, 10:10 PM
  # 74 (permalink)  

Sleep?? What in the heck is that? LOL
Thanks Connie. I need all the prayers I can get at this point. I'm so torn.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:11 PM
  # 75 (permalink)  

I hear ya, I get a couple of hours when I get the 3 yr old to sleep, always my intentions are to get her to bed and then do stuff around here, yeah right, I always pass out and wake up about now and have to do this & that . . .then get ready for bed. I can always sleep good when it's time to get up in the morning though, dang it! Wonder why that is.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:19 PM
  # 76 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by cookconfay View Post
I can always sleep good when it's time to get up in the morning though, dang it! Wonder why that is.

OMG..........that's soooooo me!!
I must hit the snooze button a half a dozen times!! The stupid thing never shuts up and always wins in the end.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:31 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  

Doesn't it suck! Then on the weekends when I in all actuality COULD sleep late, that is when 3 yr old spends the night with her aunt, I wake up bright eyed and bushy tailed EARLY!!! I think I bitched about this last week or the week before, got something to do with being a "female" at "this" age! Oh boy, what an opportunity huh?
Old 07-10-2007, 10:53 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  

Going to finally get ready for bed and go to bed, told my sponsor I would write at least 15 minutes every night this week too, arghhhhhh but I know it's working and it's worth it. Good night to any of you who are still up. . . .
Old 07-11-2007, 01:40 AM
  # 79 (permalink)  
grateful rca

here i am all alone, waking up at 4 AM, and all i can think about is what i did wrong and checking sr. you know i guess it would help me if i did some writing, i always suggest that you do it and i haven't thought of it myself. so if i kind of slack off for a minute, not saying that i'll be able to, but if by chance i can, then you'll know that i'm doing some journaling or reading this good book that i found,

cinder, there is a good book that i want to recommend but first i have to read it or at least get it from my daughter. i think the authors name is " machelle hammond", i love her work, i'll find the tittle and post it, just in case you want to check it out. i was sold at the introductory of it. its about ending toxic relationships based on spiritual principals. she also wrote " the power of a woman" also based on spiritual principals, i gave all my adult daughters and dil the book for mothers day and they love the book and has been reading her work since and that was last yr mother's day. ok, saying good nite for now, sweet dreams
Old 07-11-2007, 04:42 AM
  # 80 (permalink)  

Im up as always, just nothing to say this morning.

Gotta use self control and stay focused at work on work today