I Challenge You To... 100 Happy Days. Can you do it? Part 2

Old 05-16-2018, 09:30 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  

Happy that it's my Friday before a 5 day fishing vacay!
Old 05-16-2018, 04:22 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  

The moments I'm appreciative of the journey I have been on and the knowledge I have gained and put into practice.
Old 05-16-2018, 05:24 PM
  # 83 (permalink)  

day 35 - spent the first of many days with my sweet sister. So nice to have a very supportive person with me and helping me.
day 36- Had a silly adventure picking up some things for my sister and then enjoyed a lovely dinner that she made. Got to enjoy a very special moment with my DD and my sister all part of DD being a senior and ready to graduate.
day 37 - success finally moved all my sisters furniture out of my garage, got it packed, loaded and shipped out woohoo, lots of sweaty exhausting work and they cancelled my classes tomorrow so we are sleeping in and relaxing!
Old 05-16-2018, 08:34 PM
  # 84 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

I am so happy that I participated in this thread. I really do feel more positive!
Old 05-17-2018, 08:13 AM
  # 85 (permalink)  

#94 - This week I've been doing a lot of running/shopping for work events & while doing so, I've managed to pick up a lot of stuff for my upcoming long weekend. (some needs, some wants) 2 birds/1 stone; I love multi-tasking sometimes, it leaves me WAY more time for self indulgence!

My beach "pile" is growing, along with my excitement. All signs point to this being a monumentally good time.
Old 05-17-2018, 04:12 PM
  # 86 (permalink)  

I met with a divorce financial analyst the other day. Best investment of time and $.

I'm looking forward to the weekend and a chance to relax. This week, I was juggling a lot.
Old 05-18-2018, 07:53 AM
  # 87 (permalink)  

#12? - DS received a "Kindness Award" at school this morning - they had a breakfast for the nominees. It's his second year in a row to get nominated. It involved about 10% of the school I'd say. Very proud of the kiddo.

#13 - Running/walking/jogging/crawling in the Columbus Komen Race for the Cure tomorrow - unless it is pouring rain.
Old 05-18-2018, 11:25 AM
  # 88 (permalink)  

#95 - Great stuff all around today - easy, fast appt with our new PCP & then surprise early lunch with my bestie.

As is always happens in the weeks just before our getaway weekend, we both get extremely busy with family & work & hardly see one another. (when we'd normally spend every Saturday & Sat night together)

After we went our separate ways to run errands, I ended up finding a fantastic friendship bracelet for her that she's going to love. I'm going to add it to the little gift bag of self-care stuff I'm putting together for her for our vacation.
Old 05-18-2018, 07:43 PM
  # 89 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

I am so happy that my tomato plants are doing so well.

I am so happy for a relaxing night with a bag of pistachio nuts, a good movie and my neighbor!!
Old 05-19-2018, 07:22 AM
  # 90 (permalink)  

#96 - I logged 5000+ steps before breakfast this morning. Go, Me!
Old 05-19-2018, 01:01 PM
  # 91 (permalink)  

Day 38 - relaxing day spent with my sister, nice dinner, worked on my garden, and got her car in shape
Day 39 - Was able to be a comfort for a dear friend who was at the hospital, then spent the evening dancing with my DD, her friend, and my sister listening to live music. Had a lot of fun and didn't realize until late in the evening that it was my 22 wedding anniversary. Guess God was keeping me busy with lots of people around so I wouldn't think about it.
Old 05-20-2018, 11:39 AM
  # 92 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

I am so happy that I no longer feel guilty when I am feeling blah, rundown or just need to rest. I know when I need some rest and I am taking it.

I am so happy that I can allow myself to not feel pressured to get everything done, especially when I am not feeling well. . I am no longer OCD neat or anal retentive. In fact, quit the opposite and I love it!!
Old 05-20-2018, 12:43 PM
  # 93 (permalink)  

Day 40 - Did what I needed to do........had a wonderful dinner out.
Day 41 - Excellent practice today with two new friends, gonna enjoy a little down time with DD
Old 05-20-2018, 03:21 PM
  # 94 (permalink)  

I was thinking today how great it is that I work from home. As I was working today I had a hair mask on, face mask on and a foot bath (which I dropped my headset in to - but that's another story!).
Old 05-21-2018, 07:56 AM
  # 95 (permalink)  

#97 - I'm happy that I realized I had just the right window of time to do a proper detox & jumped in before I could change my mind?

I'm way past due for this but it hasn't been the "right" time until now. Here's to honoring that inner voice!

#98 - Happy that if I have to suffer these insane FOO issues, at least they are creating bonding & teaching moments with both my DD & husband.
Old 05-21-2018, 08:33 AM
  # 96 (permalink)  

I'm thankful I'm doing ok especially since I have mediation in a week and my husband hired an aggressive lawyer. A year ago, nah...I would have been (and was ) an emotional mess...overwhelmed...and with lots of fear. I still have fear, but I try to work through it.

I'm also thankful I went with my daughter to a Hero Dog orientation yesterday. We want to volunteer at the organization this summer. I'm going on a field trip with my youngest daughter to the Air and Space Museum tomorrow and it's my son's birthday the following day. Lots going on, but I try to find and appreciate the beautiful moments in my life.
Old 05-21-2018, 08:43 AM
  # 97 (permalink)  

#14 - Survived the 5K race on Saturday with DS.

#15 - We won our first game of the baseball season last night. I was impressed that the kids WERE really paying attention to my coachings over the past 3 weeks of practice!

#16 - Did I mention AW leaves for a biz trip on Tuesday?!?!? Three nights of peace, and no one passed out on the toilet!
Old 05-21-2018, 07:44 PM
  # 98 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

I am so happy that I got the red shoes �� I have really wanted.

I am so happy that work wasn't too busy today.
Old 05-22-2018, 07:41 AM
  # 99 (permalink)  

#99 - Happy to have FOOD again!

I broke the fast a few hours early so that I could give myself time to adjust back & be able to work out this morning. This experience is so different now from when I started because *I* have evolved too. I'm super proud of myself.

It was a last minute adjustment to my self-care schedule - I traded a 72-hr detox for a 2nd run-through on my chakra yoga ahead of my long weekend away. I've done that sequence enough to know that I only *need* to run through the theoretical practice once properly & I'll be ready to rock!

Old 05-22-2018, 11:10 AM
  # 100 (permalink)  

Happy to be back from a successful fishing trip - sore and tired body, clear mind!

And happy that I finished my Hospice volunteer training and paperwork and testing, and am about to be set free with patients.