Notices

I'm Drunk And Staying Drunk......

Old 05-25-2013, 09:13 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Your post, is a not subtle cry for attention, oh poor me, I'm such a lost soul.
Check back when you want to get sober. I think you want people to beg you to not do what you are already planning to do, which is what all of us sick alcoholics do, demand others attention and then **** all over their kindness.
You say you don't care about others suffering, but you will absolutely get plenty of your own until you are willing to be honest with yourself, and those around you.

Many many people go out and end up dead. I cannot be diplomatic about this.
Old 05-25-2013, 09:44 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

see ya.
please don't hurt anyone in the state you plan to be in.
Old 05-25-2013, 09:50 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I'm sorry but I'm going to say it..... What a cop out, do you think you're the only one with pain????
There are people out there who deal with murder or rape of their child or other loved ones without turning to drink to "numb the pain."
That's just an excuse to start drinking again and I think you know it.
Don't expect me to feel sorry for you.

Last edited by Talana; 05-25-2013 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Error
Old 05-25-2013, 09:53 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Thank you for reminding me what it is like in the bottle.
Old 05-25-2013, 10:32 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Title - I'm getting drunk and staying drunk

[/QUOTE]The truth is I don't have the 100% desire to stay sober.

Just1 you are not ready. No one could say anything to me until I was ready. And until then they were just wasting there time. And I think you know that you are just wasting people's time here. you said it yourself

If someone is ready nothing we say can be wrong.

And if they are not ready, nothing we can say can be right.

Please come back when you are ready Just1. Until then no one can help you, and there are plenty who do want help and I see no benefit in you coming in here with your dramatic thread titles. Your drinking is a trigger for some and it isn't helping anyone including yourself. . I am not trying to be mean Just1 but your posts do seem to be more of the attention seeking then the help seeking variety. (Title - I'm drunk and staying drunk )

Either you are ready or you are not. You know what you have to do if you are. Something worked for 1 year. You said you just slipped a couple weeks ago. You are not willing, so you don't really want this and just want to blame society.

Anyways there is no point in trying to talk sense into someone who is drinking. I wouldn't go into a bar and do it, don't know why I am trying to do it now. Take care and prayers ur way
Old 05-25-2013, 11:23 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Behold the power of NO

Bye bye.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:42 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Life Health Prosperity

Justfor1, I know it is frustrating and painful but please don't give up, because you will finally quit if you don't. It took me a long time to finally get 2 years 10 months sober. Addiction is a very powerful disease, but you can overcome it. Justfor1, never give up. Rootin for ya.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:44 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
lillyknitting

Originally Posted by Justfor1 View Post
I'm going to be taking a break from SR. I am currently drunk & plan on drinking every day until I end up in the hospital. The truth is I don't have the 100% desire to stay sober. My emotional pain is too great & I should not have to live with that pain. For all the consequences alcohol causes it still numbs my pain & I think it's worth it. I use to have values & care about people. Today I have none. I do not care about others pain. I am truely a lost soul.
You are awesome. Don't drink. You are better than a measly bottle of bind bending booze. Get help. You are worth it. You are loved. Please stay at SR. X
Old 05-25-2013, 11:46 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
lillyknitting

Originally Posted by Talana View Post
I'm sorry but I'm going to say it..... What a cop out, do you think you're the only one with pain????
There are people out there who deal with murder or rape of their child or other loved ones without turning to drink to "numb the pain."
That's just an excuse to start drinking again and I think you know it.
Don't expect me to feel sorry for you.
Wow!
Old 05-25-2013, 11:48 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Things look so different in the cold light of day and when the drink has worn off...the door is always open for you to return. Many of us understand the misery of relapse x
Old 05-26-2013, 12:18 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Recovering

Keeping you in prayer Justfor1. You are precious. At your core you bear the image of God and no-one and nothing, not even drinking, can take that away from you. It will always call you to a more fulfilled life.

God bless you Justfor1, and may God bless and heal all those hurting and in pain.

May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ come to you, and remain with you.
Old 05-26-2013, 12:25 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
Huh?

Originally Posted by Elisabeth888 View Post
Maybe you have are not ready to stop drinking and have not hit your bottom yet. I pray that it will not be a hard bottom. I like that Eminem song that says something like "I hit my bottom so hard I bounced twice". Well, I hope you don't do that.

Keep us updated and let us know you are okay at least.
Love that song.
Old 05-26-2013, 12:28 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  
Huh?

Originally Posted by DoubleBarrel View Post
Many many people go out and end up dead. I cannot be diplomatic about this.
This.
Old 05-26-2013, 04:19 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
1000 Post Club

Day 2 of my drinking & I'm already failing at it. I woke up in the back seat of my car after driving to McDonalds because I was hungry. I wasn't even sure where I was & don't remember driving. They don't sell booze until 11AM today. I have pain in my right side. I don't think my bender will last long.
Old 05-26-2013, 04:23 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  

Justfor1,

It is the alcohol that has stolen everything from you. Give it up and get your life back. We are here for you and there are many of us.
Old 05-26-2013, 04:29 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  

I am glad you did not kill someone or yourself while you were driving around drunk.
Old 05-26-2013, 04:53 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  

You should start a video diary and post it on You Tube. Sorry but I think I'll give this thread a swerve because I don't like where it's headed.
Old 05-26-2013, 05:10 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  

you may want to be careful, you might hurt/kill some one and go to prison for a long long time. then will face recovery in a totally different way, prison way.
Old 05-26-2013, 05:33 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  
Recovering

Originally Posted by Justfor1 View Post
Day 2 of my drinking & I'm already failing at it. I woke up in the back seat of my car after driving to McDonalds because I was hungry. I wasn't even sure where I was & don't remember driving. They don't sell booze until 11AM today. I have pain in my right side. I don't think my bender will last long.
Justfor1

Please don't drive. It's not worth risking harming, or even killing, others or yourself just for alcohol. Alcohol really is not worth living or dying for. I think you know that deep down - you know a drinking binge will not help you. It's ultimately empty of any real satisfaction. It's really easy to get drunk, but it offers nothing of substance in return.

God bless +
Old 05-26-2013, 05:48 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  

I think you are purposely trying to annoy people by telling them you are driving.