Notices

I'm Drunk And Staying Drunk......

Old 05-26-2013, 09:27 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Justfor1 View Post
My last DUI more than 10 years ago is still effecting me today. I feel that is who I am so I mine as well be what society labels me. I'm a "drunk driver" and will always be one in some people minds. That is never going to change. I thank God that the car was not damaged in any way though.
Your behavior is EXACTLY why "society" is so hard on drunk drivers. You don't deserve to drive ever again. You have shown that you learned nothing from your past DUIs and continue to put innocent people at risk.

I know I shouldn't even respond because I think your probably just saying these things to get a response. But, the thought you out there drunk driving makes me sick.

If you want to drink, then drink, and only hurt yourself. Give your keys to someone and quit being so selfish and careless with others' lives.
Old 05-26-2013, 09:28 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Eating at McDonalds? I think you've really hit bottom now! ;-)
Old 05-26-2013, 09:38 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  
1000 Post Club

[QUOTE=HopefulmomtoD;3984713]Your behavior is EXACTLY why "society" is so hard on drunk drivers. You don't deserve to drive ever again. You have shown that you learned nothing from your past DUIs and continue to put innocent people at risk. But, the thought you out there drunk driving makes me sick.

Your opinion will never change my decision to drive drunk or not. You are not a better person than me. I should of grew up in the '60s & '70s when drunk driving was not demonized.
Old 05-26-2013, 09:38 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  
1000 Post Club

Originally Posted by wanttobepure View Post
Eating at McDonalds? I think you've really hit bottom now! ;-)
LOL. It has a 24 hour drive through.
Old 05-26-2013, 09:43 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  

[QUOTE=Justfor1;3984726]
Originally Posted by HopefulmomtoD View Post
Your behavior is EXACTLY why "society" is so hard on drunk drivers. You don't deserve to drive ever again. You have shown that you learned nothing from your past DUIs and continue to put innocent people at risk. But, the thought you out there drunk driving makes me sick.

Your opinion will never change my decision to drive drunk or not. You are not a better person than me. I should of grew up in the '60s & '70s when drunk driving was not demonized.
My brother would be able to walk without a cane, make a baby with his wife and not have freakishly shriveled legs if people did not think like you as far as drunk driving. 60s or 70s makes not an ounce of difference.
Old 05-26-2013, 09:50 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  

[QUOTE=Justfor1;3984726]
Your behavior is EXACTLY why "society" is so hard on drunk drivers. You don't deserve to drive ever again. You have shown that you learned nothing from your past DUIs and continue to put innocent people at risk. But, the thought you out there drunk driving makes me sick.

I'm reporting this to the moderators. I really don't think people should have to read about someone bragging about drinking and driving drunk.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:01 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  

Just I DO wish the best for you, but driving drunk--and I have done it myself, regrettably-equates to waving a loaded gun around in a mall of innocent people. It should be demonized. It pains me to see such a flippant attitude towards it. I hope you find your way out of this hurt soon. Sending love your way.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:09 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  
1000 Post Club

[QUOTE=HopefulmomtoD;3984739]
Originally Posted by Justfor1 View Post

I'm reporting this to the moderators. I really don't think people should have to read about someone bragging about drinking and driving drunk.
I'm not bragging. If you would read my other post I stated I WALKED to the liquor store. I do have a flippant attitude towards drunk driving. It's where a lot of my anger & rage comes from. Anyways, take care everyone. I'm done with SR for a while.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:12 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  

Exclamation

God I hate myself & this awful life but I feel as if it's my destiny. I have to complete this drunken binge. I will probably be kicked out of my families home also.[/QUOTE]

i remember feeling almost Exactly the same way back in early 2007' i could have died.. but.. somehow for some reason i made it through that first 24 hours without a drink at the end of that week.. and then another.. and another.. i got help in the Emergency room Just. i hope you make it.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:25 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  

[QUOTE=Justfor1;3984726]

Can I ask WHY do you want to drink & drive?? If you want to drink then thats your choice but WHY do you act like your driving out of spite or something? Im just not getting this whole thing, you want help but you dont wanna help yourself. I dont now how old you are but Im gonna guess your old enough that you dont need someone to take you by the hand an show you the way. We ALL wish there was an easy way to overcome our addictions, but its NOT easy for any of us! Alot of us responding to your thread probably dont feel real good neither, but we still come here to try to talk some sense into your head! Tough Love is sometimes the best thing you can give someone!
Old 05-26-2013, 11:01 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I think this thread has run its course. Justfor1, you need help, more help than we can give you here. Call the hospital or detox before you do any more harm to yourself.

Thank you all for trying to help Justfor1. He can re-read this thread and see that he has support...now it's his turn to take some positive action.

This thread is now closed.