Old 01-25-2017, 09:19 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Withdrawals are coming in waves sucks 34 hours clean god when will this end
Old 01-25-2017, 10:55 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

How's it going?
Old 01-26-2017, 12:39 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  

not good almost 38 hours clean stomach cramps just came and restlessness is more tense
Old 01-26-2017, 12:48 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  

Mmmmnnmmm... it sucks big time, dang it!!! Here for you... sending some more good vibes
Old 01-26-2017, 06:31 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  

update 43 hours clean and sober slept from 250am-330 and then from 5-6 am but every time i woke felt even more tired..... a little restless and have a lot of diariah how much more of this do i have left help!
Old 01-26-2017, 08:35 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  

You are doing it my friend! Imodium, Gatorade, and don't stray too far from the bathroom. You will be on the other side of the peak before you know it. Any plans for what comes next? No need to have to go through this again.
Old 01-26-2017, 08:53 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  

back to my home group back to working the steps and back to living a clean and sober life... i cant wait for these withdrawals to stop.... any idea when itll peak i only used 4 weeks of norcos maybe 5 10s a day and 4 weeks of 1 gram or less heroin snorted so im sure half of it i wasted just by swallowing it
Old 01-26-2017, 11:28 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  

Sounds good Drummer. I can't say for sure when your withdrawals will stop. It is a little different for everyone. That is a pretty big jump from 5 norcos to a gram a day though.

When I was doing 2 grams a day IV the absolute worst of it was from around 24-72 hours (day 2 and 3). That didn't mean I felt great on Day 4, but I didn't think I was going to die anymore and that is a plus.

Each day got a little better and felt fairly normal after 2 weeks. Whatever fairly normal means. I didn't realize how much I messed myself up until I noticed how much better I felt at 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, a year.

Hydro withdrawals are more drawn out, but no where near as hellish as day 2 and 3 of a heavy dope habit. Either way pick your poison they both suck - no 2 ways about that.

Hang in there!
Old 01-26-2017, 11:48 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  

So I hit the 49 hour mark which means I ended day two I keep getting waves of withdrawals nothing not manageable during the day but night time tends to be the worst. I actually took a shower shaved and now I'm just having low back pain crawling feeling I'm actually out with my mom right now
Old 01-26-2017, 12:18 PM
  # 70 (permalink)  

Hey guys...
I am here. Good to see you GDrummer!! You are in the worst of it right now, and I know it feels like it will never end, but I promise it will. And pretty soon, I'm thinking, but everyone is different. My wds are about 7 days or so, with days 3-5 being the worst. but, that's just my experience. Hold on, my friend!! We are here for you. You can do this. Just stick with us, k??

So, went to Primary doc, and he said no more pain pills. Not because I did anything wrong, but because he feels that after 8 yrs, that's enough time. Too long, in his opinion. Well, he's right, but he's the one that put me n them for that long, yet it's me who has to put in all the work now to get clean. So not fair. He wanted to put me on Cymbalta, but I told him no. He also wanted to put me on tramadol, but after everything I've read about it, I said no to that, too. So, he upped my Xanax for now to get through the opiate wds, and then he's going to supervise a taper off the Xanax. He also told me to go to the cannabis store and talk to a budtender about getting some cannabis products to help with the anxiety and sleeplessness. He feels that between the mj and the Xanax, my wds should be minimized. I don't know if this sounds like a real sound medical plan, but my AV was all for the xannies and the weed. So, I don't know if what I'm doing is the right thing. BUT, I can at least say I am following doctor's orders. I am still going to therapy, and am going to hit up an NA meeting next week.
So, my quit date is officially tomorrow, and I see no way of that changing. Also, my bro came home last night, so I lost my mom now. Her and my bro are thick as thieves. And, tomorrow is Friday, so SR is going to be pretty quiet since it's the weekend. I am going to be so sick. Like a dog, and alone. So, if you see a lot of rambling posts everywhere from me for the next week or two, you guys all know why. Man, I am scared. This is for real final. Tomorrow finally came, if you know what I mean. Please stick with me guys. Please. This is the last time through. Of this I am sure.
Well, guess that's all for now. I will probably be a mess for a while. My apologies in advance. The cool part is, you all get to see someone get clean. Day by day. Once and for all. I really hope it helps someone coming here after me, to read this. I really want this to all mean something. I really do. I am going to share as much of this process as I can, and be honest about it all. And, even though I've done this before, and have a little meds to help, I am still scared ********. Because I know what's coming.
Pray for me guys. And please stay with me.
You, too GDrummer!! My first day starts tomorrow. Let's do this together.
Love you guys.
Old 01-26-2017, 12:29 PM
  # 71 (permalink)  

Hey Final....Where you at, girl?? I am thinking of you. I hope things are ok....
Old 01-26-2017, 12:37 PM
  # 72 (permalink)  

Oh yeah....Forgot to mention I am having massive cravings and dreams about alcohol. What's up with that??
Old 01-26-2017, 01:56 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  

dreams those darn dreams seem so real but at the end of the day they are just dreams....

51 hours clean and sober
starting day three restless and my back hurts but i decided im gonna run the show and show these withdrawals who the boss is... i took a shower shaved and went shopping with my mom.... now we are going grocery shopping... i can finally see the price at the end of the tunnel once these withdrawals are gone and i know itll hit me tonight when i try to sleep but i will not let it ruin my mornings ... decided to go to work tomorrow to and keep busy as if nothing is wrong... ok guys gotta go shopping its mommy and son time clean and sober
Old 01-26-2017, 03:20 PM
  # 74 (permalink)  

I find distraction to be good to take my mind off things I should not have myself focused on..... ok-- you can do this!!!
Old 01-26-2017, 03:33 PM
  # 75 (permalink)  

I find distraction to be good to take my mind off things I should not have myself focused on..... ok-- you can do this!!!
Old 01-26-2017, 03:57 PM
  # 76 (permalink)  

just about 53 hours in no turning back no matter what i just have hope and determination to get through this
Old 01-26-2017, 04:16 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  

Good job, GDrummer!! You are so close. Keep going.
Wds just starting to set in for me. Am feeling sick and scared. Oh man.....

Last time.
Old 01-26-2017, 04:18 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  

Thanks, T, for the encouragement. It helps so much.
Old 01-26-2017, 04:38 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  

how much clean time do u have?
Old 01-26-2017, 05:15 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  

ok guys so im not gonna lie first 24 hours sucked next 24 were not great specially last night very restless and diariah today is 54th hour and im not feeling bad little back ache diluted pupils i had solid foods went grocery shopping with my mom folded clothes cleaned my room drinking water no diariah but i did take immodiam any how is it possible that i peaked at 48 hours since i was only using for 8 weeks ... im sure my sleep wont b back for a little while but im not hurting like people are on youtube and this ..* forum. im no longer cold or sweaty kind of sneazing maybe 10 sneezes in a day dilated pupils a little back ache that i can sit down for hours without feeling uncomfortable