It's all about me Part 3

Old 03-06-2015, 02:43 AM
  # 221 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Cleanin: Come on now! March always brings the hour change! We Spring forward in the Spring and Fall back in the Fall! Easy Peezy!
…..Schools around here close ALL the time if there’s a hint of ice or snow! LOL I lived in IL when I was a youngster a couple of different times. The first time it snowed we were all thinking: YAY no school! NOT! We were SOOOO disappointed! We had this light with glass around it on the corner our rented trailer was on! A corner of it was broken. There was a little snow bird that slept inside of it all the time. Smart bird! Mom has a picture of it in her albums!
…..The snow days have to be made up on the school days!
…..Gotta love walmart! LOL I gave my older sister our coffee pot years ago, because we needed a bigger one! She gets it all set and gets up the next morning only to not have any coffee! She calls to tell me it was broke! WHAT? I asked her some questions and she told me she didn’t pour the water into the base of the coffee pot! LOL She thought the machine would draw water up from the bucket she put the water into. We all got a good laugh out of that one! Was the timer set for PM instead of AM on yours?

SVL: Jethro did actually give away a bunch of the computers years ago. Someone posted on the Freebie emails he gets on stuff needed and being given away – they needed computers for their church’s class room! He answered the email and a woman came by to collect them. I believe he gave her like 20 computers! She was glad to get them and I was glad to see them go! They end up being left here after he fixes a computer for someone or transfers stuff off of them for someone on their new computer! And YOU suggest he work on them for ppl! HA! I threaten him to an inch of his life he suggests doing that for somebody! We have like six laptops here now that isn’t used! And I believe there’s still around 10 desktops here.
…..He could go into business for himself if he wanted to! Fixing anything that needed fixing! BUT? All the parts would be left behind! UGH! Then there’s the fact we’d have to pay our own taxes on the money he’d make. And ppl don’t understand “We’re closed” too well! If it’s run out of our own home property!
…..As for video’ing H during his blackouts? Download the video’s onto a flash drive for safe keeping! They’d be off your phone! If he’s blacking out during certain times? I don’t see how key words are going to help! Just my thinking here! It also sounds like he has an imbalance!
…..One of Jethro’s good friends has gone bonkers due to his fear of having a heart attack. He has eliminated salt intake of any kind! He washes his hands in straight hot water now. He’ll wash a potato for baking in the oven under HOT water to the point his hands are almost blistered and there’s hardly any skin left on the potato! He takes all his bedroom trash and bathroom trash to the kitchen trashcan. Those are just a few of the things he’s changed in. He lived with us for a month and I finally had to ask him to leave. He moved in with his brother and GF. After a week of living there? They asked him to leave!

Years ago while living in WI! I worked part time for a Security Company! I was asked to sit at this park one night to make sure nothing happened to everything out there set up for a concert! There were tents with stuff in it, rows of chairs in front of the concert deck and much more. They had to close the events early due to rain! And would be back the next day to continue! So while walking around the park grounds I noticed there were unopened bottles of water beside the chairs. I started picking those up and putting them in my car. Sitting on top of the trash cans were two 5 gallon buckets of ice cream. One was chocolate and the other strawberry! I took those to my car too! Then I noticed all the aluminum cans all over the place. So I picked those up and bagged them for recycling! Needless to say? I made out like a bandit that night! LOL

SVL: The part where you say H is more of a see what happens, push things into a box and never look at them again sort of person; sounds like he’s more dismissive of things he can’t figure out how to handle. Don’t make me responsible for it! He had his drink to deal with this in the past. Now he has to face it.
…..H’s paranoia is probably due to he’s awake now and doesn’t have the alcohol as a crutch anymore! I’m lucky to be a strong person and able to handle pretty much whatever is thrown in my direction! I’m not one to be backed into a corner! And I’m too curious a person to stuff things away!
…..OH PLEASE don’t send me messages every time you get snow! LOL
…..I know there are several places that don’t do the time change. I wish they wouldn’t here too! When I lived on the dairy farm the poor milking cows didn’t know the difference either!

Blue: When I was in rehab for 30 days in the late 90’s! Everything we got at the center was decaf! When we’d go out to the meetings we’d get REAL coffee! LOL We’d all be wired when we got back to the center!
…..Jethro and I have both been married and divorced several times. The relationship we have now is easier because we both know where we’ve been and what we’ve learned through the relationships’ prior to us! We have a very deep love for one another even if there has been negative’s thrown in along the way! I did get thru to him the other day about the pain meds! He’s acting like he hasn’t taken any! YAY! And of course his S-drive has woken up too! LOL A man with extra testosterone running thru his body can be a real testy person to be around! After taking care of that problem? He’s much milder and gentler a person to be around now! Okay! I’ll just say it here! SCORE one for TOD! LOL We now have peace around the house!
…..I can tell Jethro feels less of a man not working every day! Living off my 100% DAV checks each month! But he’s also grateful we aren’t suffering either!
…..Back when he was working and coming home each day! He was damned grateful to have me here waiting on him with a hug and kiss to welcome him home. So now when I get up each day. I make sure to give him a kiss and tell him I love you each day! Little things can mean a huge thing to others!
…..Oh the snow is a big deal around here! LOL The problem is the ice underneath it that makes it worse.
…..It’s always nice to know a handyman! LOL I’m glad to be married to one! I found out though! If you pizz Jethro off? He’s done with doing things for ya! Yikes!
…..Whenever I get stuck processing something? I get up and go for a walk. That will usually get me centered back on what I’m trying to figure out! I also drink a large glass of water!
…..During an anxiety attack I had a long time ago. I couldn’t get in the shower w/o having Jethro sitting in there talking to me. It was during the time I was taking methadone. I had a real bad attack when Jethro was at work and I was in the shower. I went running out of the bathroom soaking wet with a towel wrapped around me to the back porch. I went inside long enough to pour a glass of milk to drink and went back outside! I drank 3 glasses of milk before I got myself calmed down enough to finish my shower! I had to leave the bathroom door open and the shower curtain partially closed. I’d never had an attack like that before and blamed it on the methadone. I flushed every pill I had after that. It took me 3 days to get that crap out of my system.

SVL: I’ll be using the letters in your new avatar! PCC or PC?

Blue: You gotta get out of that frame of my mind over the blue chair! LOL

Allfor: There’s already a Thread about the Avatar names! There’s some dandy’s out there!

Okay! I’m caught up! And it’s 4:40 am! LOL

TOD
Old 03-06-2015, 06:47 AM
  # 222 (permalink)  

OK I've submitted my request for PinkCloudsCharley. Pink clouds because that's how I want our life to be, that wonderful feeling when H came out of detox and felt good about himself. Plus pink is my favourite colour. Charley was a childhood nickname that a couple of uncles used to call me. I've always liked it

I'm not lost anymore and while change is hard for me, this us a good one!
Old 03-06-2015, 07:52 AM
  # 223 (permalink)  

Woohoo!! Greet changed my name, it's a new me
Old 03-06-2015, 10:34 AM
  # 224 (permalink)  

I have the day off today. H and I went out for brunch. He brought up what happened before Christmas, the drinking, the fights, detox. He was saying how that time messed with his head and how things are different now. And i took that as negative and got upset.

So on the way home, I asked H. Was he angry with me? Does he regret everything that happened?

He said he knew what happened had to happen. He doesn't blame me, he takes full responsibility for his actions. He says he is blessed to have me and admires how strong and stubborn I am and how hard I am trying to make this into a positive thing.

That is my pink cloud
Old 03-06-2015, 11:10 AM
  # 225 (permalink)  

Also, wanted to say, Allfor, that was an excellent article. I don't think it bashed anything or anyone, it spoke to the lengths people go to to protect their illnesses. The woman in the article did not or could not face certain aspects of her life, so she hid and went further into behaviors that kept her sick. I thought it was about the power of facing the demons that cause the sickness and that's when healing can start. Very powerful.

Blue, sorry husbunny won't be home this weekend. I hope you have some fun things planned just for you!
Clean, did you get hot coffee this morning?

Tod, seriously, your life makes me feel tired! Lol! You said you and jethro have been married and separated several times? I'm sure there's a story behind that!

Butter, hope everything is well with you! When does your vacation start?
Old 03-06-2015, 11:13 AM
  # 226 (permalink)  

Woo hoo! Yay! I love the name! It suits you! Just one thing I wanted to mention. I noticed one thing about you and Mr. Pinkcloudscharley, is that you have a very special bond with one another...and even though there's a lot of back and forth and spur of the moment stuff with him...the love and commitment you guys have for each other is so apparent! I've often wondered which relationship would I regret most being in....one that we fight a little too much or the one where we never fight but neither have much invested in it? Actually I have a good friend that was in that type of relationship. They never fought. They seemed to get along perfectly...so that when they announced their divorced we were all stunned? I asked why? You guys seem to get along so well? She said what you haven't seen is how far we've grown apart from one another. The reason we don't fight is because we don't care enough to fight. That was something that really had me thinking?

TOD it's not that I forget changing the clocks or that we do so in the spring and fall....but rather that we do so in March. I keep thinking we do later....probably because I don't recall having three feet + of snow on the ground and temps in the 20's and 30's when we did it. It's hard to grasp that spring us just a few days away! But I'll take it! Ha! That's a funny story about your sis and the coffee pot! Ha! Mine is just as funny...my daughter pointed out to me that I cannot shut off the coffee pot while it's programmed to brew in the morning. Instead, there is a button called prog. that I need to push before bed. Ha!

Allfor I really loved the article too. Thanks for posting it! I think it really portraits something that I as well as many could easily get wrapped up in without even thinking. It was extremely useful to bring some of those behaviors out into the forefront and ask ourselves what our intention is for doing or saying certain things. Do we truly agree or are we only following the masses in order to please them? It's never good to follow blindly And always important to stop and think why we are doing or saying certain things?
Old 03-06-2015, 11:54 AM
  # 227 (permalink)  

This is an article about what I was talking about in regards to relationships where neither spouse have much invested in it. Idk....maybe I'm crazy but I find myself doing this a lot and you will probably notice it from time to time. But with regards to my own life....when I start overthinking about all my problems I try to stop and take a look at other people's problems too. I just find that it helps to put things into perspective for me. Because if I don't do that I can get into a real pity party mood about my life...my relationship....my everything! I can get so caught up into the negatives where I can't see any positives and then I become lost. So that is why for my own sake....of remaining somewhat optimistic and for gaining hope in a dismal situation.....I try hard to look at other people who have it worse than me.
http://psychcentral.com/blog/archive...-relationship/

So that is why I'm bringing these things up for you. Because I know it is so easy to view your life negatively right now. It can be so hard to find even a small sliver of hope....especially when hubs is looping and ranting at you and saying so many hurtful things! But I've noticed you do manage to find it. Can you tell us how you find it? Maybe that would be very helpful to someone? Does it come later?

Ok...now I'm getting annoyed! My son came home about 10 min. Ago and I was still writing this and thinking in a little deep way. He has been asking me question after question about this and that....nothing about this....but about his sister....his school just things a 13 year old boy would be interested in. I know why he's doing this. He's my child that needs and wants lots of attention. If not from me from someone. No one but me is in the house right now. I've told him to change his clothes he didn't....they are wet from the snow, I've told him to go and check if his friends are on line. He hasn't checked yet? Just asking me questions and giving me a guilt trip for not giving him my 100%! Argh! So I'm off for a few. Still have some Pms to catch up on. Will try to As soon as I can.
Old 03-06-2015, 01:27 PM
  # 228 (permalink)  

PinkCloudsCharley Beautiful Name!

What a nice brunch you had together. Its good he opens up and tells you some of his feelings. What happened in December was hard, but I feel like without your external motivation, he would still have himself imprisoned in the basement. And now I feel like he has switched over to his own internal motivation or else he wouldnt be putting in this effort. Its still hard work with ups and downs, but now he can look out the door and check for springs arrival. His own spring, and the one in the frozen country you guys live in! Ha!

Speaking of frozen, on the news they were showing a plane in NY skidded off the runway. Im sorry your winters been so bad and how its making you feel blue! Did u ever find out what the surprise is your husbunny was talking about for when your feeling better from giving up the cigs? It would drive me crazy!

Good article you posted Clean. I think indifference in a relationship is the beginning of the end. If you start to detach, slowly begin to live separate lives, stop caring, stop participating, or communicating with one another. Whats left? Roommates

I didnt know you went to rehab a long time ago Tod. His rehab had both regular coffee and decaf. He drinks mostly decaf because caffeine wasnt helping his anxiety. Something Ive never understood, like u were saying in rehab you had decaf, bit when u went to a meeting you had caffeine. I never thought of the coffee, but never understood why smoking was allowed and approved. Its an addiction. Cigarettes are filled with chemicals, basically drugs. Was it because when the structure was developed, there was no science to show it was addictive so it was acceptable to smoke? It would be considered an addiction now wouldnt it, the tons of drugs in a cigarette? Fortunately, husbunny never smoked. I dont know how I would have felt if he had. One of my uncles used to smoke and he burnt holes in stuff with his ashes, little tiny round holes. He finally quit . Everytime he would visit my mom would get upset over the smoke and she would haul out the air cleaner. He must of thought we used it all the time, but it was just for him. Ha!

Are your silkie chickens really Chinese?

((Butter))

I wrote u last night Allfor

Last night I tried to cook a frozen pizza again, and burnt it again! Am I the only one who cant do it ? How simple is frozen pizza? It was edible and would have been really good if not overcooked. I may be 70 years old, but Im not giving up, one day I WILL be able to do it!

A couple friends invited me out tonight, but they want to go someplace where its loud and crowded. Im not interested. I must be getting old and boring! Tomorrow night my inlaws invited me to dinner and I will go over late in the afternoon. I hope his mom doesnt grill me on stuff because Im alone, otherwise Im looking forward to it. And Sunday Im going to church with my parents and then will spend the day, have dinner. Then Monday will arrive again!

I started cleaning the pantry last night. Does anyone know how long past the expiration date u can eat a 6 pound can of mixed fruit? It came from my moms warehouse club thing, and expired almost 2 years ago! Ugh! Will chemicals leach from the can worse after so long a time? I dont know what to do with this huge can!
Old 03-06-2015, 04:34 PM
  # 229 (permalink)  

Amazing article, Clean! I am actually going to send it to H. It is something he has always told me, as long as we are arguing, we still care. Lol it's the way that we argue that i don't like, but i can't disagree with him. You're a sweetheart for saying that about h and i...if nothing else, we are incredibly stubborn lol!!

Both of my kids want "mommy attention" over any other attention so i totally get that! Lol!

Blue, I'm glad to hear you have some things to keep you busy this weekend

There was a news story not too long ago that best before dates on canned items were more for store keepers to know when to rotate items. That said, tho, I'm not sure I would eat it
Old 03-06-2015, 04:59 PM
  # 230 (permalink)  

Blue that's good that your family and friends are keeping you busy! I have trouble with frozen pizzas too! I think it's because they cook really fast! Most cook on 400+ temps.

Yes I saw that too....a plane skidded off the runway. I guess it ended up being a little worse than I thought it was out there. My husband's work shut down early too and the entire island was blanketed in at least a half foot of newly fallen snow. It's odd listening to all these advertisements for gardening sales the way it looks outside! Ha!

I love your new name Pinkcloudscharley! It will take some getting used to though. I'm horrible with names as it is!

No plans for the weekend. Oh Blue I forgot my husband made that promise! I will have to remind him!

Butter where are you girlie?
Old 03-06-2015, 06:12 PM
  # 231 (permalink)  

Just wrote a huge post and lost it! Ugh! I hate it when that happens! But cannot rewrite right now! Darn! But wanted to say Blue that I think I heard that as well about the expiration dates. But I agree charley 2 years is a long time! Ha! I suppose if you are brave enough you could open it and tAke a look or better yet take a sniff?!? PEWIE!!!!

Oh blue I was going to tell you that your story about your friend dropping off veggies for "Blue's squirrels" reminded me of my daughter's secret Angel!
For the last four years or so my daughter has been receiving bags of clothes/other items.
They are left sometime during the day....while kids are in school.
They are dropped off around three or four times a year. (They correspond with the change in seasons.)
In the fall...back to school clothes /supplies..book bag..etc.
Winter...heavy coat, hat, gloves, scarf, undershirts and panties and socks..warm PJs..etc.
Summer/spring bathing suit, shorts, tea shirts, flip flops. Light jackets..sun glasses and summer fun toys.
The sizes are always correct...and have been going up as she grows.
They are exactly what she needs. As if someone could read my mind!
The bags have no organization's name or return address /phone number on them! They only have my daughter's first and last name on them.
The are filled to the brim with brand new items! They are not used clothes!
There have been times that I've needed to give away some of the items because there were too many for my daughter to wear/use them all.
I really feel a bit uncomfortable with my daughter receiving charity..but we can't figure out what charity it is? Plus we have no way to stop the deliveries. (They even showed up here at our new house?)

The first time I received them, I went crazy trying to figure out where it was from! I was highly suspicious and did not allow my daughter to use them for quite awhile. I finely broke down and washed the items and put them in her drawer....simply out of necessity because she really needed them. Now I just look at them as a gift from God and we all just say she is such a special little girl that she has her own secret Angel bringing her things she needs.
Old 03-06-2015, 07:15 PM
  # 232 (permalink)  

Its a little bit fun to sneak in earlier and surprise you all.

Im going to repost the article in one of the AA forums as was the suggestion of the mod on the family forum.. I thought it had value or I wouldn't have shared it.. I have to say when my husband first moved out and I was looking for help, I had people telling me things and at times I got to the point of thinking I was crazy, or I should be listening to them, and some people were more domineering than others, played on my guilt towards my unborn son, and I wanted to do what was right.. I cant say Im a huge people pleaser, although I always try to bend as far as I can for my family and friends without breaking.

Your new name feels very light, free, and has a whole new perspective IMO.. PinkCloudsCharley I hope your weekend is calm and very happy to hear you had such a nice day together.

Its good to see your keeping busy Blue and not at a loss for what to do.. Sorry about the pizza.. they are all different now days.. some have thin crust, brick oven, regular. Some say don't use a pan, others say use one... And a few minutes can make or break a pizza.

I owe some messages and will hopefully get them tonight, as weekends are always busy.

I think the idea of a Guardian Angel.. or a Gift Angel is very sweet. It would scare me too at first.. I would have washed them all.. whats hidden in there... LOL... but it must be someone you know.. how else would they know you moved? LOL Its like a Secret Santa.. or at our church we have a secret friend program.. we can sign up and randomly pick someone, then all through the year we do little things, give little gifts, or giftcards, send inspiring notes.. sometimes it will be someone who has a greater need than another.. families with kids, or someone out of work.. but anyone can participate.. and you get a little bio so you can have some facts to work with... Its fun. So I think whoever is doing it, enjoys it. And at the price of clothes.. who couldn't use a shopping angel? LOL

At the church, we never have to reveal who we are, or at the end of the year we can send a card and reveal ourselves if we wish.. then we draw names again and start over. Ive got some neat things and a couple times never found out who they came from.. Its a little strange.. because I got clothes for my son and he would wear his little outfit to church and I knew someone bought it for him, and they were probably saying oh, it fit, and how cute he looks.. but I never knew who.. I tried to eye people too.. maybe its HER.. LOL

I need to get over to the animal thread too.. Our new spider friend almost drowned. and then when we tried to rescue him he had half his body glued into the water.. its a very tedious situation.. lol... but all ended well.. he got free and we propped him up so he would go back up high. I guess he got thirsty.. I need to send my husband in there to take another steamy shower. Im not going in there with only my birthday suit and standing with a spider over my head..
Old 03-06-2015, 08:48 PM
  # 233 (permalink)  

Hi Alfor! So good to see you!
Old 03-07-2015, 09:33 AM
  # 234 (permalink)  

Hahaha Butter sent me a picture of a squirrel out in the snow. She needed peanuts for him!

Thank u Butter!

I went out to dinner after work with a friend, had fun but didnt stay out too late. Stopped at the store to get that cookie we like, and I guess they havent had time to restock yet and none were left. I bought a couple other new ones. One wasnt good at all, and another one is from Canada. Its a brand called Dare. And its a maple leaf shaped cookie with filling. I didnt make the connection to Canada until I got them home and saw it on the box. When I was chatting with Mr Blue last night he said Canada has the mapleleaf hockey team or something? Hes not big into hockey, but we both decided there must be lots of maple trees there.

Good news, Ive practiced my yoga at home 3x this week. I started with some simple stuff I remember to get back in the mind of it a little bit. Yep I think Im going to try and keep it up either at home, or in a class.

Everyone be good today, and have fun, do something nice for yourself, or at least a squirrel!
Old 03-07-2015, 10:51 AM
  # 235 (permalink)  

Yes, we have the Toronto Maple Leafs hockey team. They're not very good tho lol! The Maple Leaf is on our flag, we have a lot of maple trees

Glad to hear you had a nice night, Blue! And i love those Dare maple cookies! how awesome you've been able to do yoga! I've taken a couple of classes and really enjoy it. Good for you!

Clean, i love your secret angel! We've been secret angels, and we've also had them. I know sometimes it's humbling to accept it but it sounds like it's given with a true heart and wonderful intentions! Faith in humanity restored!!

Lol Allfor I laughed at your spider story! I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time tho! the idea of taking a shower with spiders overhead makes me feel a bit queasy, i think i watched the movie Arachnaphobia too many times when I was young!

Ds was throwing up all night. Poor little guy. We've all had sour tummies lately but i guess it hit him harder

I went downstairs this morning to find something to defrost for supper and found a cup of pop, all frozen. That was h's favourite drinking trick, he'd freeze pop and booze together for a "slush" I smelled it, couldn't tell, so i panic. Hands shaking, stomach all in knots. I run upstairs and ask H, what's in here, and he laughs. He made a slush alright, a whole bunch of different pop mixed together with no alcohol. I apologized for thinking it was something else and he said, that's OK, there's background and it's going to take some time. Then I asked, are you done with drinking or is this just a break? And he said not to worry,he's done. Things are easier when i just ask him and not assume the worst. Open communication, right?

So, yay! Starting out the weekend on a happy note
Old 03-07-2015, 02:54 PM
  # 236 (permalink)  

Wow I can see where finding the frozen slush would be a huge trigger. Im so sorry you felt the panic come back. Its an awful feeling, but I think u handled it great, and talking to him and following thru with the question too. My husband has said the same thing to me about it taking time, and I think its true. My reactions and fear were like a conditioned response to whatever stimuli or trigging event. Hoping the rest of the weekend is good too.

Going to my inlaws soon. I didnt bake rhem anything this time.

I wasnt sure if the cookies I got were mainstream where u live. Is Dare a big name like say Nabisco is here? I like trying different kinds, one can only eat so many oreos even if they do come in about 12 varieties. I dont think they make maple at all.
Old 03-07-2015, 03:06 PM
  # 237 (permalink)  

Hello everyone!
Today has been super busy! Not even a second to sit down and read or write! Woke up early this morning to take my daughter to the doctor. She was trying to get one scheduled for the evening or weekend but they said the only thing they have is walk-ins on Saturday morning. So that is what we did. My husband had the same problem. Needing a weekend appt. luckily we managed to make one for Saturday afternoon. It was kind of nice since it was so quiet my husband didn't have to wait too long. He was sent straight over to the lab for his blood work too. I so prefer when they have labs on site and can get it all done at once! Most private doctors hand you a slip to go and get it done then you have to trek out somewhere else...that usually has horrible parking facilities just to have blood drawn. So many times I've gone there only to be asked if I'm fasting or they don't accept my insurance or something or another! Then I have to get up early on a Saturday and go out there wait for hours to be called....and feel like fainting of hunger by the time my name is called. Ugh.

Anyway, got back from all of this at around 4 to a house filled with hungry people. Threw two frozen pizzas in the oven before I was able to sit down. They attacked the pizzas and were still hungry so I sliced up a few potatoes and deep fried them. Then made four glasses of flavored milk (2 strawberry, 2 chocolate). I could not go on my weekly grocery shopping trip this week because hubs put the mortgage payment thru and left us short handed for the next two weeks. I know not his fault it needed to be paid. But it's disappointing all the same. I hate having to figure out what to cook when some ingredients are missing....I know I've become the queen of improvisation....that and substitution. Ha! Sorry I'm complaining about my life...but better on here then at hubs. Because I know he can't really do anything about it! Just hate it when kids look at me hungry and wanting certain things that I don't have.

Charley so true about faith in humanity. It must be a very special angel to be giving all those things in secret. Allfor that was such a cute story! Wow!

I'm sorry for all who I owe Pms to. I'm so behind today! But will try to catchup after dinner!
Sorry!

Blue that's nice that you had dinner! Hope you are enjoying your day today! Alfor I saw you last night but I think you left before I could catch you! Glad you all enjoyed the article. Ha!

Butter won't be long and you'll be on spring break! TOD thinking of you while springing forward tonight! Wish it would automatically bring in our Spring weather! Ha!

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!
Old 03-07-2015, 03:43 PM
  # 238 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Hello everyone!

PinkCloudsCharley! I like it! Especially now that you explained the meaning behind it! It's a good one!

I'll be back later! I feel like this guy! I was too tired to post it last night!

Don't want to be here though!

TOD
Old 03-07-2015, 03:47 PM
  # 239 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Maria says: "This weather is for them OTHER chickens!"

TOD
Old 03-07-2015, 06:05 PM
  # 240 (permalink)