# 2 (permalink)  

Part 11 already?? We are so chatty!
Old 10-15-2013, 09:42 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Br00ksie

Congrats on becoming an administrator
Old 10-15-2013, 09:42 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Morning all. Hugs to you Renarde. You are being so strong with so much going on in your life and yesterday a sad memory to reflect on. I've only had time to catch up with last few posts; chatty indeed! X
Old 10-15-2013, 09:59 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Velveteen Rabbit

Congrats on your promotion BrOOksie! - you are Double-O Moderator....licensed to kill large threads.
Old 10-15-2013, 10:01 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Velveteen Rabbit

Has anyone heard from New Leaf?
Old 10-15-2013, 10:04 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Oh Renarde, I'm air-hugging you. I have found that grieving can be meditative after a while. I wish you luck tonight, both with studies and introspection. Get some hugs!!
Old 10-15-2013, 10:08 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Clemence View Post
Morning all. Hugs to you Renarde. You are being so strong with so much going on in your life and yesterday a sad memory to reflect on. I've only had time to catch up with last few posts; chatty indeed! X
That was really nice of you - thank you. It was actually easier to shed a few tears and share my feelings around SR. I used to get drunk and get hysterically sad by myself on a regular basis. Husband and I both think of the baby all the time. But yes it was a lot healthier this way tonight and I don't feel so weighed down - I feel like I experienced some healthy/real feelings today and I am not going to bed spinning, depleted, and emotionally and physically sick. Alcohol blunted life but it also allowed for a hurricane to take over and all of the badness to pour out in an unhealthy way. Thank god for SR. It has been so transformative for me to be here and be a part of this class.
Old 10-15-2013, 10:08 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Hugs to you, Renarde.
Old 10-15-2013, 10:09 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Plenny View Post
Oh Renarde, I'm air-hugging you. I have found that grieving can be meditative after a while. I wish you luck tonight, both with studies and introspection. Get some hugs!!
Thank you Plenny! I really have to learn to deal with emotions in a healthy way. I talk a big game about "sitting" with discomfort but now it's time to actually do that. How are you?
Old 10-15-2013, 11:50 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Hi Renarde,

I'm also uncomfortable with sitting with discomfort, in my case, loneliness.
Old 10-15-2013, 11:58 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

I need patience about my work. My bosses really hack me off. They are rude, unprofessional, take things for granted and just dump on me. The worst was that I didnt receive a bonus which I didnt really expect as I recently joined but they didnt have the courtesy of telling me. They told my staff that I wasnt getting a bonus and copied me on the email ! When I asked them to kindly explain the reasons why, there was no reply. That made my blood boil. All I get is demands but when I request they fulfil their responsibilities, its like emailing to a black hole. I will eventually leave but need to be here for at least a year otherwise it doesnt look good on my resume. Also the job market is pretty bad at the moment. Damn it !

Just wanted to vent my frustrations ! NO desire to drink, they dont deserve that.
Old 10-16-2013, 12:06 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Renarde, I am sorry to hear of your loss. It must be heart wrenching. I hope you can get through this and find peace.
Old 10-16-2013, 12:15 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

It sucks about bosses and their attitudes, Kaneda. It really does.

I hope you fume through it and let those negative feelings pass and deflate.
Old 10-16-2013, 12:48 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Melina View Post
It sucks about bosses and their attitudes, Kaneda. It really does. I hope you fume through it and let those negative feelings pass and deflate.
Thank you Melina. I am sitting in a lovely park enjoying the breeze and sunshine ! Feel better now.

Fortunately, no desire to drink. Just daydreaming of murderous rampage ! Hahaha
Old 10-16-2013, 12:49 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Lillian I need another bedtime story cannot sleep
Old 10-16-2013, 01:23 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Renarde well done on 7 weeks yay xx
Old 10-16-2013, 01:35 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Not having such a good day here wish I started the meditation weeks ago not last night I did enjoy it though. Bit telling that during a part where it said go to any place with anyone you want I chose total isolation lol.

Anyways hubby is coming tomorrow we not seen each other for a month and feeling totally anxious about it. Feelings are all over the place not sure what the outcome will be our break away starts Saturday and not totally confident he will even show.
Totally a trigger for drinking just to get through today trying to focus on getting home and having another meditation session instead.
Old 10-16-2013, 01:41 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Brook well done on giving us a new thread

My though did wonder to Dee Hope he's doing ok xx
Old 10-16-2013, 02:33 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Tallia View Post
Not having such a good day here wish I started the meditation weeks ago not last night I did enjoy it though. Bit telling that during a part where it said go to any place with anyone you want I chose total isolation lol.

Anyways hubby is coming tomorrow we not seen each other for a month and feeling totally anxious about it. Feelings are all over the place not sure what the outcome will be our break away starts Saturday and not totally confident he will even show.
Totally a trigger for drinking just to get through today trying to focus on getting home and having another meditation session instead.
Hi Tallia

I hope all goes well with your hubby. Having said that, maybe try not to think about that today. Tomorrow is another day. You're living in the now !

Can I suggest you do some deep breathing now before you go home ? Take 5 minutes out at a few times during the day and do some reflection ? It might help get through the day a bit easier !

Stay strong and calm !