Notices

What's The Worst Thing You Did in a Blackout?

Old 06-14-2014, 10:57 PM
  # 121 (permalink)  

W2782,
I've done the same thing with pretending to be something else, or telling some tall tale, then waking up the next morning mortified that I made that up and just hoping it was a dream. Or worse, having someone bring up the story I told and then just trying to go along with it and lie even more.
Old 06-15-2014, 05:01 AM
  # 122 (permalink)  

Got tattoos of alcohol brands, been hit by a car twice, cheated on my partner heaps - worst thing i have ever done , which i came clean later on...,

Home invasions - a drug addict friend wanted me to hit a guy with a hammer because he owed him pot and alcohol.

Drove at a reading of .298 BAC And got caught, locked up for 2 days in jail.

Used heroin, xanax and alot of alcohol and still didnt die.

Robbed liquor stores many times. Many many more i could list but it would be long, one other which was bad, broken both my shoulders drunk tried double front flips off someones car and landed on my back/head. Broke my wrists fell through a window.

Still here, not in trouble anymore, but only Day 1.

Such a living shame what alcohol has done to me... No more we arent friends anymore.... Never were when you think about it.
Old 06-15-2014, 05:36 PM
  # 123 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Raguse View Post
Got tattoos of alcohol brands, been hit by a car twice, cheated on my partner heaps - worst thing i have ever done , which i came clean later on...,

Home invasions - a drug addict friend wanted me to hit a guy with a hammer because he owed him pot and alcohol.

Drove at a reading of .298 BAC And got caught, locked up for 2 days in jail.

Used heroin, xanax and alot of alcohol and still didnt die.

Robbed liquor stores many times. Many many more i could list but it would be long, one other which was bad, broken both my shoulders drunk tried double front flips off someones car and landed on my back/head. Broke my wrists fell through a window.

Still here, not in trouble anymore, but only Day 1.

Such a living shame what alcohol has done to me... No more we arent friends anymore.... Never were when you think about it.

I think we have a winner. Cant imagine wanting to hit a dude with a hammer over some weed and alcohol.
Old 06-15-2014, 06:19 PM
  # 124 (permalink)  
Administrator

I think this thread has reached the end of its' usefulness.

Please keep in mind this is an open forum and whatever you post here will be on the web and searchable forever.

Thanks to those who contributed - hope it helped you, or someone else stay sober today.

D