Notices

Second Day on 4mg feeling good.

Old 06-05-2009, 03:36 PM
  # 161 (permalink)  

For me that was part of breaking the addictive behavioral cycle, not that I have been as successful as I would have hopped. I have at least realized I have a longer journey than I had thought.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:57 PM
  # 162 (permalink)  

yes but you can do it, just keep moving forward, a lot easier said than done sometimes !
Old 06-06-2009, 04:07 AM
  # 163 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by hulihan View Post
yes but you can do it, just keep moving forward!
Christin believes this too! And she loves Jimmy Jack to pieces! :ghug3Please, please Jimba... get to some meetings.
Old 06-07-2009, 08:56 PM
  # 164 (permalink)  

I just ******* lost, i've got to sit down tomorrow and get my **** figured out. I woke up at 11:oo last night went to bed at 10:oo. I'm just floating in this stagnate blob of indirection. I need fire, but ive nothing to burn.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:51 PM
  # 165 (permalink)  
Some French tart....

Jimba, what's up?
Don't hesitate to PM me any time you want.
Take care, je t'embrasse,

Tish x
Old 06-08-2009, 07:09 AM
  # 166 (permalink)  

Good Morning,
Hi Jimba, I am lowering my dose 4 days at a time, I want to get down to only one pill a day, at the advise of someone I trust, I have my moments during the day, but it is not bad, I hope you are well, it is hard for everyone these day with the economy . and even harder for us addicts, but you can do it, I believe in you, keep moving forward ! If it is just and hour at a time, as long as you do not look back, smile, you are a good person !
Old 06-14-2009, 06:31 AM
  # 167 (permalink)  
Some French tart....

Where are you all?? I'm getting worried.
Please check in soon.

Love you guys and very special gal,
Tish xxx
Old 06-14-2009, 09:25 AM
  # 168 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Tish28 View Post
Where are you all?? I'm getting worried.
Please check in soon.
It's great to read you posting, Tish. How are you?

I haven't been blabbing my recent exploits. I had ten days clean, messed up a couple days, one good, one not so good, one good (yesterday) but today sucks (though I haven't used...YET). Sorry.

I just made myself get back out of bed because I'm just letting my life pass by. When I start obsessing as much as I am today, I just want to hold up somewhere until I feel sane again. When I'm up and moving, my head is scheming. I hate it.

This morning, my husband said, "I've got to do something with my sixteen-year-old today. He wants to do something. I just can't leave him by himself." It made me cry. Damn! I was the one who used to be the GOOD parent!! What is so frustrating is that just a small handful of pills and I can act like that GOOD parent again. My head will be quieted. I will be feeling good. And I can go and try this sobriety stuff tomorrow. That's what my head keeps telling me. But, tomorrow or the day after will give me another reason to use. I know that. I really expected it to be better by now. I feel like I just don't have what it takes.

Right now, I don't even want anyone to support me anymore. WOW! I had no intention of typing all that. Sorry, Jimba. I really hijacked this thread this time. Honestly, sometimes I think that I just need to stop fighting. I had a moment this morning when I sensed the relief that I would have in surrendering -- to the addiction that is. I've fought this thing from day one. I'm tired, Tish. When my head is such a mess, I don't have the energy to fight and I can't seem to get the concept of surrendering to recovery. I have all the best advice, all the best people behind me, and I still can't do what I need to do.

Well, I guess for anyone who read this, my screw ups are now public.
Old 06-22-2009, 09:06 PM
  # 169 (permalink)  

Im here Ill update tomorow....