Notices

Clean House Time Again

Old 09-28-2006, 06:53 PM
  # 441 (permalink)  

Hello everyone........this is the end of the day for me and I usually take a look at my progress with my program to see what I need to work on tomarrow.................This is a good time to sit and reflect on such things...............Take some time away from your home life .....go for a walk.....think about all you have done.....what needs to be improved and what you didn't really get to.....................Recovery is the first thing to pay attention to in your life.......It is your support to get you through the day and your backbone for the next day............Have you worked the steps within your program or just stuffed it in the closet? Have you cleaned house within your body to make the outlook of tomarrow look a little lighter...? If you have been neglecting more than you thought then it is time to start working the steps from square one...........Get that pen and paper out and try from the top of the page.........You best sit down for an hour and get your thoughts together..........................Take your time and know that you don't need to get it done in one night.........................Keep up the good work and don't think yourself a failure......You are not.....You have just forgotten the most important part of your program.......................Recovery is important ....don't ignore it.........This is your best friend for life and you need to treat it with respect...............Keep coming back and take it ONE DAY AT A TIME................You are loved and Hugs are coming your way........................Little Penguin
Old 09-28-2006, 07:11 PM
  # 442 (permalink)  

Take time to relax and know that God is watching you tonight....................How is your Recovery going today....?

Having a difficult time and don't know what to do to get yourself out of the rut?

Hang in there and get yourself to a meeting and talk to some friends in recovery........this usually works.........Call your sponsor and get some ideas of something you can work on for yourself.....................

Do a check list for yourself and see where your weak points are in your program and make some changes............

Be good to yourself today and treat yourself to something special.......maybe you need a movie night or something else........Be wise about your choices and know you are the only one that can feel the guilt if you don't stick to your program with in Recovery..........................Hugs to you today and know I am praying for you to make good choices today...........................Love ya all..........Little Penguin
Old 09-28-2006, 07:14 PM
  # 443 (permalink)  

GET ON YOUR KNEES AND BE THANKFUL THAT YOU MADE IT THROUGH ANOTHER DAY.......................RECOVERY IS IMPORTANT AT THIS MOMENT.................

Keep coming back........Be good to yourself and know you are important every minute of the day and night........you are loved..........................Little Penguin
Old 09-29-2006, 02:57 PM
  # 444 (permalink)  

Having fun yet?????? I have been and praying that you are doing well with your program.......Today is Clean house day like it is every day......................Check all the spots you left behind and then catch up with all the things you don't care about anymore.........................No time to say NO to things that are important in your program......No One else will do the work for you......This is your life and you need to make the most of it.....................Good luck and hang in there as I know it can be difficult................Hugs to you.......................Little Penguin
Old 10-03-2006, 06:05 AM
  # 445 (permalink)  

Another day and another time to clean that inner house...........You are doing good and this is a big job for all of us.....................Keep up the good work..........Take time out today and sit in a quiet place to write and think about your Recovery...........Draw pictures if you feel up to it to add to your writing............Work the steps in your program and know you are not alone in this.............

Recovery is the best place you can be with your life today.............................Hugs.........Lit tle Penguin
Old 10-09-2006, 11:16 AM
  # 446 (permalink)  

Time to hit the books and see what you need to work on today.................No time to sit and feel sorry for yourself.......This is a program in the making that you need to keep up to par...........................Working your recovery program is tough stuff and need attention..................

Take your time and know you have all the time you need .....Look to today and don't worry about tomarrow..............You are doing good and this program is you life now.....................I will pray for you today and am keeping an eye on you as well................Be good and know that you have lots of friends...We are in this program together and this is the best support you could ever have the rest of your life.....Hugs to ya all .........Little Penguin
Old 10-10-2006, 10:45 AM
  # 447 (permalink)  

Having a bit of trouble Cleaning house today......No worry .......Take time out for yourself and go on a short walk to clear the air in your head..................Now that you have done that sit down and relax a bit......

Grab a pencil and some paper and work the steps that give you the most trouble and go from there...............If you need a break from that......just take time out to write where you are with your program today and what you feel............Then get back to the step work as it is important in your daily recovery program..........................Need to talk to someone? Call your sponsor and check in......Meet with them and go from there.................go to a meeting and talk .....Listen to what others have to say and get lots of hugs to last you the day...................................One day at a time.......You are doing ok and know that you have someone praying for you.......some days may get tough but you will get through them.....................Hang in there.............................Hugs from .....Little Penguin
Old 10-10-2006, 10:57 AM
  # 448 (permalink)  

Ever wish you had a quick fix to your problems in a jar.....? You can make up a jar with things you have on your mind or resentments or other things going on.....and put them in a jar........Kind of like a God Box and about the same..........Ask God what to do about a problem or want to get lots of resentments off your chest and put the note in this jar and LET IT GO.........Just as easy as that......

You can spend some time decorating your jar any way you want.......they have these neat rub on transfers now in the craft store ..........I have done it and they last a long time..

Have some fun and put a jar together for yourself or decorate a box or find something to make sort of a mail box to put note in.................I have done the note thing and like a letter and sealed it up in an envelope.......adressed it to God.....with my return address ( of course a made up one for fun ) and put a sticker in the stamp area as if it were a real stamp.....................It works for me and any one of these ideas could work for you....

Have a lovely day and know you are special..........Hugs .................Little Penguin
Old 10-10-2006, 11:01 AM
  # 449 (permalink)  

Some say working the steps is tough ...........I agree..........Cleaning your inside house is the hardest when you let it get messy for years.....................It is not too late to start cleaning today............................You can do it with a little help from those in Recovery............

I had a friend that just wanted to give up and go back to old habbits...................I told them that with a little patients the job can be done.......One moment at a time.......Lots of hugs from friends in recovery helps and a little time spent in meetings gives ideas to help get the job done better.........................You can do it one day at a time..................................Life goes on no matter how much time you spend on one project that is a must in your life.....................You are important today and no stone must be left unturned......................Love ya all......................Little Penguin
Old 10-12-2006, 07:13 PM
  # 450 (permalink)  

Time we all had a ........GROUP HUG TONIGHT...........Seems we all need a pick me up today.............When you think life is hard to deal with ..........you need a meeting to know where you belong in this world..........................You are doing ok and know that the friends you left behind need your prayers that they get the help you found in Recovery.................I am praying for you all tonight that God will comfort you in the best way possible....................

Don't forget to Clean House tonight before going to bed.....It only takes a few minutes to clean up and rest you mind............................Love ya all ........Little Penguin
Old 10-20-2006, 10:49 AM
  # 451 (permalink)  

NICE DAY FOR A WALK..............At least it is here........I find this time for thinking and doing what I need for my recovery catch up.........................Our minds tend to wander far from the real concept of Recovery and that may or may not be good..........................Stay on track with your recovery as it is important each day.......

We only have this chance to make a difference in our life.....We are important ......and making our life a little better makes a world of difference..................Keep it simple and know that you are doing the right thing for yourself today.................................Hugs to ya all and know I am always praying for you..............One day at a time.........................Little Penguin
Old 10-20-2006, 07:58 PM
  # 452 (permalink)  

Not working on Recovery stuff like you should....? Not alone as most of us want a break from all this stuff.......But I hate to tell you that there is no break time in recovery......................This is your life....Today....Tomarrow and for the future........Have lots of fun with it while you have the time to spend working one day at a time...................Because there will be someone else that will need your help getting started.....YES....there are others out there that need a little boost in their program for the first time of their lives............YOU ARE THE ONE TO HELP THEM..........YES.....YOU are the lucky pick for the day.......Look around you and take note of the many times someone has helped you get started...............REMEMBER THAT TIME? I do and I have helped so many that I have really lost count..... It feels good helping someone new to the program............... You get your own rush inside without all the Alcohol you used to drink....................or what ever your trip was at the time.............

Well have a good night and remember that lonely person you see in your meetings.....They need your help and a Hug from you......Don't be afraid of them....They won't bite............................Love ya all......Little Penguin
Old 10-26-2006, 06:34 AM
  # 453 (permalink)  

This little light of mine ....I'm going to let it shine.....

Yes....it is one of those days and one of those weeks that I wish I could start over....................This recovery time is tough when you want to get things done and can't......

Some days are better than others.................Today is one of those days that I need to take a long walk and vent my fumes out.........But mostly in the cold......and see how much fog steam comes out while I blow air in the air.........You can make neat things with this air and try to form all that the smoker forms with out smoking...................anyway this is a time to clean that inner house and do a good job today so you have no left overs to deal with later....................Love ya ......Little Penguin
Old 10-27-2006, 07:09 PM
  # 454 (permalink)  

Tired, confused and wishing you had someplace to go? You have a place to get the action you need for the night.......get to a meeting and get in touch with others in the program........This is the only party you need to make your presence known..............................No time to get involved in the wrong thing tonight...............Stay in the now and stay clean...........................Stay connected to your program and know you have the best friends here that understand your ups and downs.................................Hugs are here for you and a person that has done time in this here program for more years than you have seen in two days........But you really are in the right place............................I have an ear to listen and a heart that gives Hugs away.....................................Little Penguin
Old 10-28-2006, 07:55 AM
  # 455 (permalink)  

Need something to stir up you day.........Get out that Big Book from AA and turn to page 83 in it..........This is the 12 promises of AA that you need to talk about today with someone in the program..........................Don't forget to clean your inner house and make your day even more special..........................Have a good day and know you are in special hands today....................Lots of hugs to you from my place.........................Take a walk and get the thoughts of your recovery on the right track...........Take someone with you if you don't want to walk alone....

Have a wonderful day and enjoy the view around you......take note of the things you never noticed before when you were messed up ..................................Little Penguin
Old 11-01-2006, 06:51 AM
  # 456 (permalink)  

Lord, I need patience today to carry on in this Recovery time of mine......seems things don't always go as they can for me.......I know I am not the only one having a difficult time.....................Why do you bring challenges my way? when all I want to do is the best I can to get through everything that is expected............................Please , Lord.......Make my load a little lighter today.........I really need some Hugs and an understanding heart inside and from those I meet during my day............................Amen.

We all need some kind of Hug through our day ......and cleaning our inside house gives us the chance to turn around and Hug someone that really doesn't expect it......................Have a good day ......Know that there are good people out there like yourself just trying to get from one minute to the next..........................Little Penguin
Old 11-01-2006, 01:33 PM
  # 457 (permalink)  

Not sure what to do with your program and your extra time......?

Get a pencil , paper and find a quiet place to relax a minute...........think about all the times you messed up when drinking before you got into recovery...............How many times did you fall into pot holes because you felt sorry for yourself......................or others would have nothing to do with your life do to excesive drinking.......?

Draw some pictures of you drunk ......then draw some pictures of you sober and having a good time in recovery..........SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

What a change Recovery can bring to your life......Stay here and now and don't get off the recovery path.....You are doing ok JUST FOR TODAY........Keep up the good work and keep coming back........................LIttle Penguin
Old 11-02-2006, 09:07 AM
  # 458 (permalink)  

Another day another time to spend in Recovery and enjoy your new found friends...............................This is the best place to be during the Holidays when you are feeling down , depressed and need a little extra boost................I know as I don't care for the Holidays myself since it reminds me of my down times..............................I would get so depressed and then find a strong drink to drown my fears out totally.......................

Today I will make a difference and reach out to others and make a difference in getting them the help they need to stay focused in Recovery............................Hugs all around to you all today....................Know that we are all here to make a difference and change the past........Make things right in our lives and have a better Holiday time without all the drinking or whatever you have done............

Reach out and touch a life this Christmas and Thanksgiving.......Help someone that really needs help from the bottom of your heart.......................I did and you can do the same.............

If you don't have the money ....That is ok......Money doesn't resolve all the problems that are going around...........Friendship in recovery is the best thing along with Hugs..................Show someone the front door of recovery and tell them this is the best place to be rather than in the street messing up their lives.......................

Little Penguin
Old 11-03-2006, 12:59 PM
  # 459 (permalink)  

Tired of wanting a quick fix for your recovery? There is an answer to your problems............Get To A MEETING .........Listen to others and what they have to say.........Be there and make known what is on your mind..........

You must have faith in your recovery and in what you can accomplish each day in this program.................You were given a second chance to clean your life up.......Take it and make something of yourself.......................Be good and really listen to your inner self talk .....do the work and study the steps within your program...................Love ya all..................Little Penguin
Old 11-04-2006, 06:29 AM
  # 460 (permalink)  

Another day to thank God for giving us another chance to carry on with all the good things in recovery.......................Cleaning house is an important issue in our lives of a Recovering person.............Reach deep within yourself and do a deep cleaning...........This is the inventory of our life................

Need lots of Hugs and more ......? You are in the right place with SR......lots of friends here that understand how you feel.................................Little Penguin