Notices

Clean House Time Again

Old 09-04-2006, 05:49 PM
  # 421 (permalink)  

Oh what a day it has been and the loss of another good person "Steve the Crock hunter".............We all have tough days and never think that our day will come to a tragic end.........................Today take time to do what you know is right for your program..............Work the steps and know that God is keeping an eye on you ..............He knows your thoughts and is helping you through your toughest moments...............................Look toward the good and count your blessings.........tomarrow is another day to look forward to sharing with others in the program.................lay your head down on your pillow tonight and know you are in good hands...............You have a good program going and it will get better in due time.............................keep coming back and know you can get all the Hugs you need here and more.....................keep smiling and pass one on to the person next to you in a meeting along with a Hug.........You will be surprised how many smiles you will get back..............................I love you all and I am here for you.............................Little Penguin
Old 09-07-2006, 10:03 AM
  # 422 (permalink)  

Another day to enjoy and get off that couch..........get moving and get to a meeting if you haven't because you may be feelling sorry for yourself......................Not time to be doing the feel sorry for self thing today.......................There are lots of people just like yourself at wonderful AA meetings just waiting for you to walk through the doors......................................

Today is a time to get going and make that walk up the hill and find a spot to sit...........Hope you took your paper and pencil with you because this is a writing day.................The birds are happy here in my area and this is the perfect time to sit back and just listen.....................With that pencil write where you are today with your program and your step work........If you don't work on the steps much now is a good time................................You need to make time each day to keep your feet on the ground............You are important in your program........Others around you are watching and waiting for you to ask for more help...............Lots of Hugs are at meetings for you anytime.........New people to meet and talk to , plus so much more........................This is your day make good use of it and reach out to others that are coming in for the first time.................say hello to those you haven't seen for some time.......................Keep coming back and keep a smile on your face................You are a good person and I am sending you lots of Hugs today...........Hang in there..........This is the begining of a new day for you........................Little Penguin
Old 09-08-2006, 03:26 PM
  # 423 (permalink)  

What a mountain climb I did today......and with a little help from my program and step work I am off to a wonderful day......At least I thought until I came across Mr. trouble......this Mr. trouble in my life and in your life is not so good.......This person causes trouble when we least expect by giving us areas to fall.........we trip , fall into ditches and so on.......this puts us down in the dumps and we think we are not getting anywhere with our recovery program.........But don't think you are not getting anywhere.......you are doing the best you can ONE DAY AT A TIME......Hang in there and do what you can to help your self each day.................Mr trouble will always be there......But don't let him worry you........Life goes on in Recvoery ONE STEP AT A TIME.......Keep coming back and know that lots of Hugs and people that understand are there and look forward to seeing you..........................Hugs to ya all..............Little Penguin
Old 09-10-2006, 09:37 AM
  # 424 (permalink)  

This little light of mine....I'm going to let it shine.......

Having a good day with your recovery program? Or are you having trouble staying focused?

Stay focused by one moment at a time and know that all will work out if you are patient with yourself........... Working your recovery program can seem tough and yet you have ways of getting little things done to keep moving forward.....

Be patient with yourself and know you are making progress......Keep smiling and get plenty of Hugs from others........Talk your problems out and listen to what others have to say...........There may be an answer to your own problems some place in all that is said in meetings................Work the steps daily and get some writing done to let feelings out............Work with your sponsor and know that others in the program are there for you to reach out to..........Call others in the program and talk to them and keep the Hugs going........You are doing ok.......Know that I am here for you as well.......I am sending you Hugs today and am praying for you as well.............Little Penguin
Old 09-10-2006, 06:09 PM
  # 425 (permalink)  

9-11 is almost upon us and this is a time to reflect on what has been put before us........When we think we have it tough each day ....look back 5 years ago when so many lost their lives for us and didn't know what hit them...........A time for a silent prayer is good at this time and tomarrow more prayers and silent times ............................Recovery is a time to think about all the times we thought we may have done wrong to others and damaged lives......For this we can change......for all those that died in 9-11 they can't change what happen .......their lives are lost now and no one can give them another chance....

You can make a difference ....you can change your life today and tomarrow..........reach out and tough another person........Give a Hug to the person next to you .......Let the tears drop from your face........YES it is ok to cry..........Know that there are people out there who still love you as I do today and tomarrow..................You are Special.......I love you all.........Little Penguin
Old 09-11-2006, 09:52 AM
  # 426 (permalink)  

Today we must pray for the lost lives from 9/11 We have lots to be thankful for at the moment.......Recovery is on most of our minds and we ought to be thankful we have a place to go and get the suppport we need to stay sane...............Today work on doing good for yourself and those you meet in meetings......Help someone else to understand that today is a new day to look forward to.........Today is not like the drunk days when we would only think about ourselves.............We have made a difference and changed ourself for the future.......Made a step forward or are willing to make that step forward to a brighter future....................Keep coming back and know that you can do what you set out to for the moment...........................Be patient with you and the person next to you..........Know that Recovery works if you work it...........Work the steps today and do a little extra.........Find a quiet place and listen to the sounds around you.................................One moment at a time.....Just for today.....................Little Penguin
Old 09-12-2006, 03:20 PM
  # 427 (permalink)  

Looking at the time move by and not getting much done? Lack of energy? Maybe you need to catch a meeting or two and then get some coffee and a couple cookies...........Listen to what others have to say and then put in some words of your own............Get some fresh air and see what is going on around you..................The day isn't over till the sun goes down........Get in some writing and work on the steps you were to do when your day started......I know you have been sluffing off on them and that isn't good........This is your program and you need to make it worth while............One day at a time for now and you will see the light ......Life must move forward in recovery and not backward......................Have a good day..........Hugs to ya all...............Little Penguin
Old 09-13-2006, 11:08 AM
  # 428 (permalink)  

POSITIVE THINKING IS THE THING TO DO TODAY.......One step at a time................Keep up the good work and know you are not alone in your Recovery...........You have lots of friends here....................Little Penguin
Old 09-16-2006, 02:02 PM
  # 429 (permalink)  

What a day it is when you have accomplished more than expected in your recovery program...........BUT sometimes there isn't enough time in the day to get all the things done you have planned out...............That is ok and tomarrow is another day...............Look on the bright side of your program and stay postive about the whole thing.....You will be able to see your accomplishments in due time.........Be patient with yourself...................Life is good and recovery is the place to be just for the moment.............Hugs to you today.........Little Penguin
Old 09-18-2006, 09:40 AM
  # 430 (permalink)  

Feeling grumpy today and no energy to get going? That is ok , but you really need to talk to someone in the program and get yourself motivated...........get to a meeting today and listen to what others have to say.....Make sure you voice your opinion and say what is going on .........you need to get some fresh air today and smell the roses......................Keep your feet moving forward and if you fall ......Pick yourself up and know that you have friends in the program who care about you very much.........sit someplace and write some things down......work the steps and if you have any questions ask your sponsor or someone you in the program that you talk to on a regular basis.....................Keep coming back here and know that there are friends here that care..................Sending lots of Hugs to you all today.....................I am off to find my space to write and work my program.............The steps are important in Recovery......so don't forget to do something about them today ........................Love ya all.........Little Penguin
Old 09-18-2006, 12:43 PM
  # 431 (permalink)  

Need a little Patience today for the rest of my life.............................Not many people out in the world are nice and being in recovery you find that there may be some in the program that tend to be a little edgy..........That is ok and don't judge them......Be you today and know that God is watching over you and giving you the patience to deal with difficult people .................. especially those that ignore what you have to say.....................Recovery is important and needs to remain important in your life each day....................Keep moving forward today and know that all you say counts in more ways than you think..................Don't worry how others around you handle what you want to say................................God is the only judge.....................Today you can take one step at a time...........................Be good to yourself...................Hugs.........
Old 09-19-2006, 05:00 PM
  # 432 (permalink)  

Working on the 12 steps with in your program? No? What are you waithing for? Your recovery is getting away each day you don't read the AA big book and ignore the steps........This is your life and needs to mean a great deal.................Try to do a little each day and get to meetings.......Keep coming back and know you are in a good place.......................One day at a time is all it takes to make a difference in your Recovery..........Others in the program will help you get started if you are having trouble getting your feet in the right direction.........................Hugs to ya all today...............Little Penguin
Old 09-20-2006, 07:53 PM
  # 433 (permalink)  

Before going to bed tonight.....get down on your knees and thank God for Recovery Programs............This is where you get your strength to keep moving forward........Out Program keeps us on our toes and keeps us motivated..............One step at a time.......Just for today.................Keep coming back....................Little Penguin
Old 09-23-2006, 07:20 AM
  # 434 (permalink)  

Oh what a beautiful day it is in Recovery...........Having trouble getting started? Fear Not for we all have trouble and today is your lucky day..........You can get to a meeting and talk your heart out...............get in touch with your inner self and know how you feel.............get connected with your program and work the steps...................No time to feel sorry for your self today.............Get busy Cleaning your inner house and keep the spider webs away................This in your life in Recovery Now and you need to make the best of it......................This Program really works if you work it one day at a time......One moment at a time..............Keep coming back and know you have lots of friends here that will listen .................Having trouble keeping your feet on the ground and need to talk..........? Get connected in meetings and others will reach out to you and your needs.......Just let your heart know you want the help...............Love and Hugs to ya all today..........................Little Penguin
Old 09-23-2006, 01:31 PM
  # 435 (permalink)  

Getting off track with doing the steps like you need to? I know the distractions of daily life can get in the way .....But you need to make time to do the important things to keep your program going ....one day at a time................this is your life and no one else will make your program work for you..........................Get back on track if fallen away a bit...............Get to meetings and touch base with your sponsor...............Call a few friends in the program and let them know where you are at the moment................do some writing and work the steps even if it means going back to step 1.........We all need a review and starting over isn't too bad.........................reWrite the steps and what you already did before............Work today like you never have before.....................Be good to yourself today and know that WE HAVE ALL BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT.......We are all in this program for a reason.......Make today the best day you have ever had...........................Hugs to you today..........Love you all lots.........Little Penguin
Old 09-23-2006, 01:35 PM
  # 436 (permalink)  

Thinking about Recovery and wondering if you are in the right place? You are for today and tomarrow is another day..........Keep moving forward and know that it takes one step at a time...........Keep coming back.........Recovery from any problem is the right place to be when you really want to change the way you are doing things today.................Just make the step forward and get to some meetings.........You came here for a reason and that is the first step.................One Moment at a time.....................Believe in yourself........Search your mind and know you have friends here that understand............................Hugs to you all and know that I care ...............Little Penguin
Old 09-24-2006, 07:04 AM
  # 437 (permalink)  

Another day , another minute to enjoy Recovery as it is today........Get all you can out of your meeting and know that there are lots of Hugs waiting for you no matter how you feel today...............................Understanding hearts and there for you and an ear to listen....................Don't stop attending if you think you are cured.........Being cured of your drinking is endless and goes on for the rest of your life.........Recovery is the best place you can be right now.......this is where your friends are and in the big bad world there are the friends that haven't come to reality to the road to Recovery...........their lives will be messed up untill they find what you have found...................Keep coming back and know you are loved today.........This program really works if you work it ONE DAY AT A TIME.................Little Penguin
Old 09-25-2006, 10:29 AM
  # 438 (permalink)  

Today is Monday........Have you Cleaned House this weekend? Or have you been sluffing off thinking someone else will do it for you...? This is your job in order to keep your program going.......No ...No one else will work the steps for you or write out what you need to do next in your Recovery .......This is your life now and you have to keep moving on it each day.................

I know it is tough and they said the first year is not so easy.......Well I hate to tell you this.....NEITHER is the firt couple years..........This is tough work and you can get it done.......I know you can..............

Recovery is important today and this program will keep you moving forward ........ Just keep one foot in front of the other and know you are not alone in this..........There are people to reach out to in meetings ...... You can ask questions .......BUT NO ONE WILL DO THE STEP WORK FOR YOU........Keep coming back and know there are lots of Hugs for you here.........................Questions.....? Just ask .....there is nothing wrong with questions...........Love ya all ...............Be patient today.......
Little Penguin
Old 09-26-2006, 06:55 AM
  # 439 (permalink)  

GOOD MORNING SWEET AMERICA........I love you...........Recovery is good and helpful when you do all that is asked..........Read your book, work the steps.....go to meetings......listen to others give thier stories and get involved by talking about all that is bothering you or what you have accomplished...............

The program will work if you work it and keep coming back.....Stay connected. If yu are not connceted then find a place that you feel good about being and meet people...............get lots of phone numbers and give lots of hugs away.............................help someone by your story about your own recovery or what brought you to recovery.........We all have lots of battle wounds and like to compare where we have been....................Believe in yourself and do what is best to keep yourself here and now......................HUGS TO YOU ALL TODAY......Keep coming back.......................We are all in this together .....and we will make a difference in this lovely world.......

Little Penguin
Old 09-28-2006, 06:01 AM
  # 440 (permalink)  

Having a bit of trouble today or other days?????? You are not alone in you Recovery program and we all have the same thing going through our head...............Welcome to Recovery.........You will settle down after more time in the program...........BUT the pit falls will follow you around........Our world in recovery is not going to be perfect and neither is the world.........If you notice ....the world is full of problems ..........Recovery is no different....But you can keep your little world under control by : Attending meetings on a regular basis, reach out to others in the program, keep your mind on your step work.......keep in tough with your sponsor...........touch base here in SR...........and keep moving forward....One day at a time..................Keep coming back as this is a good place to be.........

Step work is not easy and need to take center stage in your daily life......Make time to get some reading in and do the steps.........Don't let a day go by without reading what you need to keep moving in your program..........Do some writing and find a quiet place to do that before your house gets up in the morning.......................Ok you may need some extra sleep and that is ok.........But don't get lazy about the important things you need to keep your Recovery Center Stage.............Know that this is the best place to be and I am sending lots of HUGS our there to everyone.............................Little Penguin