Notices

Clean House Time Again

Old 03-27-2006, 12:00 PM
  # 321 (permalink)  

thanks little fluffety penguin!!!

love purrdyxxxx
Old 03-27-2006, 04:35 PM
  # 322 (permalink)  

This is it for today as I have to get to my Cleaning House stuff before the day if over..................I look back at when I first started this program to better myself......What a messed up life I had before recovery..................Things are better and I have learned a great deal after all these years.......................One step at a time.....One moment at a time............This is the way to do it and be patient with yourself along the way/....... Meetings, Meetings and more Meetings.......This is what I have always been told......................Just for today be good to yourself......work the steps and check in with your sponsor.................Remember you are a good person......You have friends in recovery that care ........Don't think you are alone in this program.........Look around you in meetings and notice that no one person is like you .....All they have in common with you is that they need recovery in their lives...........The program works if you work it........KEEP COMING BACK............Be kind to yourself.....and remember you can have all the Hugs you want ...........................Little Penguin
Old 03-28-2006, 04:53 AM
  # 323 (permalink)  

Thankyou little penguin....when you clean house...what do you do? pray? meditate? work with your sponsor? meetings? of a combination of the lot?

I guess thats what i try todo...i have set up a meeting in my village...its good and great to see others in recovery....we havea bond...
Old 03-28-2006, 06:34 AM
  # 324 (permalink)  

Cleaning House you can do a little of what makes the cleaning meaningful for you........I pray first before getting started, then on to a glimps of what is ahead of me and take the plundge........Sometimes it is more a personal thing and it may require a meeting first....... :bun5 .......then look at what I need to work on from there.....................................Sometime s the work is more than I bargened for and that is ok.......It means I need to be sure I take it slow and not get too overwhelmed...............Taking a break for a snack is good and get that cup of coffee and back to work............... .................One moment at a time.........Patience with yourself...........Ask God to help you through this work on the steps as it was not meant to be easy....................................One day at a time..........Easy does it..................................Little Penguin
Old 03-28-2006, 12:21 PM
  # 325 (permalink)  

do you write it down? how do you do it exactly....cleaning house is getting your inner most sick thougts out yes? then doing what god intended you do.......

I have trouble with hp somedays.....a bit lost at sea if you like...but as we say in our meetings here...we get well a day at a time...love pxxx
Old 03-29-2006, 06:47 AM
  # 326 (permalink)  

Cleaning House is done the best you can offer..........You decide how much you can and want to put in front of yourself......Then go back and do the rest......One day at a time.........There is no pressure.....God directs you on this path and you have the light to follow............One moment at a time..........I pray and go from there ......Writing some things out is good and then hopefully everything.............Take it at your pace go to meetings and when you have time set aside for quiet time do more step work and do some writing of things out again...........................It will work the way you think is best for you........I find having things out on paper is good so I can go back and see what I have accomplished........................But don't get upset if it doesn't come out the way you want.............It is best to just work it slow and be patient with yourself.............When I first started cleaning my house I was impatient with myself and wanted help to do it right...........Don't think after all these years there really is a correct way........Just listen to God speak to your heart while you read each step and go from there.....................Don't think too hard .....The idea (I was told) is to get the first thoughts out in writing...................................Be patient and be good to yourself............................Love and Hugs.........Little Penguin
Old 03-29-2006, 10:43 AM
  # 327 (permalink)  

I have dreams of doing my best in this life........Recovery is the most important thing I have going besides being important to my family.........Cleaning House just isn't for me but rather for what my future holds each day I am still alive.................It is to help those around me that care about my life and and how I treat myself.......It is how I help others in the program to find themselves as I did......I was told in a meeting one time to REALLY READ MY RECOVERY BOOK ....Not just a little....But from COVER TO COVER.....It does a person good to see where things started for those that started the program........Recovery changes a person inside..... ....Look at how you were when you first stepped in the door of your program.........Pretty bad looking and feeling like you didn't belong..........................Now look at yourself with how much time under your belt.......Feel good to have gotten this far????? I think SO.................Keep Coming Back and doing such a good Job.......No one can do your program for you........You have to learn to stand on your own two feet............Your program is only how you want it to be and how you work it............Do your best and God will be there to lift you up when the time is right............Hugs are there anytime you need them..........It is ok to cry in front of others... ..We have all been there and are still there..........This is Recovery and a safe place to be and let feelings out...........................Know you are loved and can have all the Hugs you want.............................................. Cleaning House takes time.....One day at a time.........One step at a time.....................Love ya all..........Little Penguin
Old 03-29-2006, 07:29 PM
  # 328 (permalink)  
Psalm 118:24

Penguin,

say a little prayer for me.

Things aren't going my way
Old 03-30-2006, 12:43 AM
  # 329 (permalink)  

I love you penguin....hardcore AA i like that! truth and honesty and carrying the message......

talk to me penguin...tell me how it is for you today
Old 03-30-2006, 06:43 AM
  # 330 (permalink)  

Truth is good and some say the truth hurts.......What would this program be if we were not Honest with ourselves and those around us????? I have a job for those that like to stick To Clean House issues.........Find a place where you can see the sun rise....Sit there and see what God has created and put out in the world for us to enjoy...............Sometimes a walk on the Beach is good if you live near a beach..............Think about it and enjoy the next meeting you go to and notice how others around you have changed since they have been in the program.........................Maybe some of them need a Hug or two...............But the most important thing is that you Have Noticed How far YOU have gotten in your program..............Be good to yourself today and pass the message on to a Hurting Heart in the Program.......Tell them that the program really works if you work it..........One day at a time..............................Little Penguin
Old 03-30-2006, 06:50 AM
  # 331 (permalink)  

im back on the programme peng....i went to a great meeting this afternoon.....im insane ya know!!!
Old 03-30-2006, 04:38 PM
  # 332 (permalink)  

You are a funny person... ...and I think you have one foot in front of the other and that sounds good......................Keep up the good work and keep to the meetings..........................Life can be so good when you have the right friends in the program and lots of them.............Keep Cleaning House and take a breather once in a while.............Check out the sunset and relax at the same time..........Take a few notes and ask God to continue directing your path in this life....... :bun5 ......I will pray for all those lost souls that still need a program in their life...........Recovery works if you work it.........One day at a time..........................Hugs.......Little Penguin
Old 03-30-2006, 11:55 PM
  # 333 (permalink)  

love you pengu!!!
Old 03-31-2006, 06:25 AM
  # 334 (permalink)  

Life can be good and sometimes it can seem rotten........But one thing is true......Our Recovery will go on for a long time....One day at a time....If we work it.........Hang in there each day and know you have friends in the program that understand the upsets and more.......You are not alone.....................Just for today enjoy the sunrise in the distance and when the sun goes down RELAX and know that the day was a successful one........................Recovery is the best place to be JUST FOR TODAY AT THIS MOMENT.....You are a good person.......And Life Does Matter.................Trust Your Program and those around you.......................................Little Penguin
Old 03-31-2006, 09:53 AM
  # 335 (permalink)  

little pengu...i love your new avatar.....if you were here i would give you a huge hug!!!!

you are so cute and i love you to bits....its good to tell people you love them right?.....
Old 03-31-2006, 12:32 PM
  # 336 (permalink)  

We all need HUGS and lots to share with those we meet...It took me a while to find my little avatar and that is ok.....I found my little buddy and I now feel whole.....Yes...It is ok to tell others you love them.......I am all for giving Hugs and it makes you feel good inside when you get one back......You feel wanted and that is good in this program.......................You are a good person purrdy and I am glad you are here....That also goes for anyone else sneaking a peak on this post.......Welcome to all those that need Recovery in their lives.......This is a good place to be and hang out.......The program really works if you let it work within you........Give it a try .........and know the tears will come ,emotions will hit hard......But that is ok ........This means you are in the right place...........................Love and Hugs to ya all.........................Little Penguin
Old 03-31-2006, 12:41 PM
  # 337 (permalink)  

i feel all fluffy when i read your posts...i wasnt so sure at first but you just keep coming back to spread the message and i love you for that...i love and admire your enthusiasm...and you talk a lot of sense pingu.....massive flufffety wuffety hugs comming your way.......

oh and sorry to laugh at the easter egg hunt thing today...but it tickled me because none of it rhymed and i wanted to write something and i thought no had better not because i got told off yesterday because i was in a rather caustic mood....tee heee....

anyway i cleaned house and appologised....keep it clean huh pingu...

love ya

purrdyxxx
Old 04-01-2006, 06:54 AM
  # 338 (permalink)  

No need to worry little one......Life goes on no matter what....At least that is what I see around here.......That o'l bunny Rabbit will meet his match in the end.........But it is fun no matter what..............................Cleaning house is good when you catch yourself on the spot...........Even later when you really think about it................................We are all HUMAN here and that is good.........................Keep on moving forward......................And YES I will always be here for those that want to listen............This program sort of hangs on ya after a while....................................Little Penguin
Old 04-01-2006, 06:58 AM
  # 339 (permalink)  

yeah it does and i am grateful pingu.....I am grateful fo ryour kindess and wisdom...so we keep moving forward.....
Old 04-01-2006, 09:36 AM
  # 340 (permalink)  

Today look towards just moving forward and seeing the sun shine on your day.............The rain may fall , but our day continues..................Lots of Hugs are there for all of us and That Darn Rabbit has got us all in an up roar......... But one day at a time.................This day looks bright ......So keep one foot in front of the other........And keep looking forward.................