View Single Post
Old 03-29-2006, 10:43 AM
  # 327 (permalink)  
expenguin

I have dreams of doing my best in this life........Recovery is the most important thing I have going besides being important to my family.........Cleaning House just isn't for me but rather for what my future holds each day I am still alive.................It is to help those around me that care about my life and and how I treat myself.......It is how I help others in the program to find themselves as I did......I was told in a meeting one time to REALLY READ MY RECOVERY BOOK ....Not just a little....But from COVER TO COVER.....It does a person good to see where things started for those that started the program........Recovery changes a person inside..... ....Look at how you were when you first stepped in the door of your program.........Pretty bad looking and feeling like you didn't belong..........................Now look at yourself with how much time under your belt.......Feel good to have gotten this far????? I think SO.................Keep Coming Back and doing such a good Job.......No one can do your program for you........You have to learn to stand on your own two feet............Your program is only how you want it to be and how you work it............Do your best and God will be there to lift you up when the time is right............Hugs are there anytime you need them..........It is ok to cry in front of others... ..We have all been there and are still there..........This is Recovery and a safe place to be and let feelings out...........................Know you are loved and can have all the Hugs you want.............................................. Cleaning House takes time.....One day at a time.........One step at a time.....................Love ya all..........Little Penguin