Class of March 2010

Old 05-05-2010, 04:11 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Good stuff, Snarf.

Doing not too badly myself.
Old 05-06-2010, 02:52 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
Snarf Snarf

Glad to hear it, Frank. I know you said you just picked that screen name because 'Everybody Loves Raymond' was on TV at the time and you kinda wished you had picked a different one. I'm a big Peter Boyle fan. If 'Raymond' had been on the tube when I first logged in, that very well could've ended up as my name. Oh, what could have been. Wonder what your name would've ended up being...
Old 06-03-2010, 10:10 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Hey guys! Just wanted to check in and say hi, and I hope everyone is doing well. I've got 78 days behind me and officially finished my Step 5 today and am moving right into 6 & 7. Ah I am so glad 4 & 5 are over, that's when I went out last time. I fell into a bout of depression recently but am coming out of my slump and I am feeling strong today. Congrats to everyone still going strong and hang in there! Remember we are not alone in this.
Old 06-03-2010, 10:31 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  
Snarf Snarf

Thanks for reviving the March thread, jhay! Glad you're doing well! I'm at Day 72 right now and it seems like my life get a little better with every single day. SR and AA have helped tremendously in that. I'm thankful every day for this site and the people here.
Old 07-17-2010, 04:52 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  

I have 4 months tomorrow! Never made it that far! I've had a bit of a rough time with a new diagnosis. This is the time when I went back out before so I'm doing an Intensive Outpatient Program for trauma that I took off 6 weeks from work for. Willing to go to any lengths...
Old 07-18-2010, 06:31 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  

Awesome jhay! Glad to hear about your your 4 months. That is great
Old 07-18-2010, 09:45 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  
Snarf Snarf

Happy 4 months jhay! Great work. And thanks for reviving the thread; over a month without posts, wow.

Glad we're still here. My 4 months is on July 24 (my little brother's 18th birthday), so I'm right behind you. Any of our fellow Marchers still around?
Old 07-19-2010, 12:18 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  

March still going Strong!

Hey you guys, haven't been around in a while but have been busy. That doesn't mean that I haven't been thinking about all of you and hope everyone is doing great.

I love the new sober me!

Am back in Italy and have found a "phone sponsor" (?) and finally got to have a nice chat with her yesterday. We will try to meet up once the heat has abated a bit.

Promise to dedicate more time here. You were all here for me when I needed it soooooo badly and I will never forget that. This community is great and I owe all of you so much. Gosh, I was so lost and felt so alone and afraid until I found this site.

Keep strong everyone, it is only a question of one day at a time and we can do that!

Old 07-19-2010, 10:04 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  

Still here thank goodness. Will have 4 months at the end of July.

Nice to see the March group thread revived
Old 08-01-2010, 07:52 PM
  # 70 (permalink)  

Hope everyone is still doing strong! I finished my IOP and got my own apt and things have been looking up after a lotta drama and wrecking my car again - sober this time! You just gotta have faith that everything will fall in place. (:
Old 08-01-2010, 09:18 PM
  # 71 (permalink)  
Snarf Snarf

Thanks for checking in, jhay! Glad things are looking up for you!

I'm still going strong with my sobriety date. The March 2010 thread lives again!
Old 08-02-2010, 12:38 AM
  # 72 (permalink)  

Thanks Snarf for reviving us Marchers!

So, we may not be many in March but we certainly are good! Now we all have survived the 4 month mark... and looking down on 5.

Feels great doesn't it?

Thanks to all and let's keep on keeping on! No matter how we are doing it, we are doing it...
Old 09-27-2010, 02:12 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  

It does feel great! I got my 6 month chip on the 18th! Hope everyone is doing well! <3
Old 09-28-2010, 05:08 PM
  # 74 (permalink)  

6 months down and...

Life is better than ever. Feel great and am getting on with my life. I may not be on the forum as much as I would wish, but wouldn't have made it through those early days with SR support.

Congrats to you too Jhay! Any other Marchers joining us in the celebration?

Thanks to many of you I am celebrating daily my sobriety!
Old 10-12-2010, 09:55 PM
  # 75 (permalink)  

Looks like I'll be leaving this thread. I relapsed on the 9th. The good news is I made it back in the doors the next day and still have my tools and growth. So really, I haven't lost much. Trying to stay positive which is difficult but possible!
Old 10-12-2010, 10:07 PM
  # 76 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm sorry to hear of your struggle jhay - if it's not too personal, what happened?

Feel free to join another thread, but there's no need to leave this one if you don't want to - we don't shoot our wounded here @ SR

I'm glad you're back on the right track.
D