Notices

Hi I'm a Newbie and I'm an Addict.

Old 10-14-2009, 10:15 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by JSoBeRz View Post
- Day 2
I surprising don't feel that bad! Which I find really weird and a bit worried. I do have stomach cramps and some diarrhea here and there... but other than that I physcally feel okay.
oddly enough, i take klonopin, and i have heard horror stories of withdrawal,there was some problem with my insurance, and i was off them for about a month, and i had absolutly no symptoms, i didnt know there was even suppose to BE any symptoms, so maybe if I felt sick,I mabye thought it was a cold, or something, i dont know, but anyway, VERY proud that you are working on your recovery
Old 10-14-2009, 12:34 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Fighting To Stay Clean!

Originally Posted by crzylilmndfreak View Post
oddly enough, i take klonopin, and i have heard horror stories of withdrawal,there was some problem with my insurance, and i was off them for about a month, and i had absolutly no symptoms, i didnt know there was even suppose to BE any symptoms, so maybe if I felt sick,I mabye thought it was a cold, or something, i dont know, but anyway, VERY proud that you are working on your recovery
you think maybe this has a part of it? I've take 3mg of clonozapam last night to hep me relax. but today nothing and i still feel better than i thought it would be.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:11 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm glad you didn't have a last hurrah JSoBeRz.

Please keep in mind we can't give medical advice here - questions about the possible effects and dosages of meds are best left to professionals...it's common sense.

D
Old 10-14-2009, 02:10 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

you think maybe this has a part of it? I've take 3mg of clonozapam last night to hep me relax. but today nothing and i still feel better than i thought it would be.

does 3 mg. make you relax? because i take 4 a day, and i dont know if its just that i have a REALLY high tolerance of medication, ( i know that i do, from other meds) or that maybe it just doesnt effect my system, maybe thats why no withdrawals, idk
Old 10-14-2009, 07:50 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Fighting To Stay Clean!

Originally Posted by crzylilmndfreak View Post
does 3 mg. make you relax? because i take 4 a day, and i dont know if its just that i have a REALLY high tolerance of medication, ( i know that i do, from other meds) or that maybe it just doesnt effect my system, maybe that's why no withdrawals, idk
surprising i have a high tolerance my self... i took 3 when I came home and i was knocked out immediately! That a lil benadryl. I'm shoch i'm not going through my normal withdrawals. As I sit here after waking up from a looong nap. I can honestly say I feel fine. Hopefully tomorrow will go just as smooth. God Bless
Old 10-14-2009, 11:07 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Fighting To Stay Clean!

a lil past 2am and i can't sleep. I'm exhausted as hell and restless as hell.
Old 10-15-2009, 10:21 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

a lil past 2am and i can't sleep. I'm exhausted as hell and restless as hell.
too much benadryl actually has the opposite effect, its been known to be addicting, i know from personal experience, unfortunately
Old 10-15-2009, 04:06 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Fighting To Stay Clean!

Day - 3 felt like doodie the whole day... and had a lil relapse... i feel like a doodie head. back to day 1 tomorrow. I feel like I let myself and you guys down i'm so ashamed of myself.