Hi I'm a Newbie and I'm an Addict. - Page 2 - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information
Go Back   SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information >
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read





Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2009, 10:15 AM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
crzylilmndfreak's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSoBeRz View Post
- Day 2
I surprising don't feel that bad! Which I find really weird and a bit worried. I do have stomach cramps and some diarrhea here and there... but other than that I physcally feel okay.
oddly enough, i take klonopin, and i have heard horror stories of withdrawal,there was some problem with my insurance, and i was off them for about a month, and i had absolutly no symptoms, i didnt know there was even suppose to BE any symptoms, so maybe if I felt sick,I mabye thought it was a cold, or something, i dont know, but anyway, VERY proud that you are working on your recovery
crzylilmndfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 12:34 PM   #22 (permalink)
Fighting To Stay Clean!
 
JSoBeRz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: queenz
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzylilmndfreak View Post
oddly enough, i take klonopin, and i have heard horror stories of withdrawal,there was some problem with my insurance, and i was off them for about a month, and i had absolutly no symptoms, i didnt know there was even suppose to BE any symptoms, so maybe if I felt sick,I mabye thought it was a cold, or something, i dont know, but anyway, VERY proud that you are working on your recovery
you think maybe this has a part of it? I've take 3mg of clonozapam last night to hep me relax. but today nothing and i still feel better than i thought it would be.
JSoBeRz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 01:11 PM   #23 (permalink)
Administrator
 
Dee74's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 177,722
Blog Entries: 1
I'm glad you didn't have a last hurrah JSoBeRz.

Please keep in mind we can't give medical advice here - questions about the possible effects and dosages of meds are best left to professionals...it's common sense.

D
__________________
Dee74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:10 PM   #24 (permalink)
Member
 
crzylilmndfreak's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSoBeRz View Post
you think maybe this has a part of it? I've take 3mg of clonozapam last night to hep me relax. but today nothing and i still feel better than i thought it would be.


does 3 mg. make you relax? because i take 4 a day, and i dont know if its just that i have a REALLY high tolerance of medication, ( i know that i do, from other meds) or that maybe it just doesnt effect my system, maybe thats why no withdrawals, idk
crzylilmndfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 07:50 PM   #25 (permalink)
Fighting To Stay Clean!
 
JSoBeRz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: queenz
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzylilmndfreak View Post
does 3 mg. make you relax? because i take 4 a day, and i dont know if its just that i have a REALLY high tolerance of medication, ( i know that i do, from other meds) or that maybe it just doesnt effect my system, maybe that's why no withdrawals, idk
surprising i have a high tolerance my self... i took 3 when I came home and i was knocked out immediately! That a lil benadryl. I'm shoch i'm not going through my normal withdrawals. As I sit here after waking up from a looong nap. I can honestly say I feel fine. Hopefully tomorrow will go just as smooth. God Bless
JSoBeRz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:07 PM   #26 (permalink)
Fighting To Stay Clean!
 
JSoBeRz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: queenz
Posts: 21
a lil past 2am and i can't sleep. I'm exhausted as hell and restless as hell.
__________________
"You gotta love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the ass." -Frank Sinatra
JSoBeRz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:21 AM   #27 (permalink)
Member
 
crzylilmndfreak's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSoBeRz View Post
a lil past 2am and i can't sleep. I'm exhausted as hell and restless as hell.
too much benadryl actually has the opposite effect, its been known to be addicting, i know from personal experience, unfortunately
crzylilmndfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:06 PM   #28 (permalink)
Fighting To Stay Clean!
 
JSoBeRz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: queenz
Posts: 21
Day - 3 felt like doodie the whole day... and had a lil relapse... i feel like a doodie head. back to day 1 tomorrow. I feel like I let myself and you guys down i'm so ashamed of myself.
__________________
"You gotta love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the ass." -Frank Sinatra
JSoBeRz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:06 AM.