Notices

Please send me strength !!!

Old 02-26-2009, 06:48 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
It's time to change!

Hello to all of you!

I thought of starting a new thread, then thought again as it's really not neccessary when there's so much love and care right here!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LIL BOY!!! 6

May you continue to dance with the angel's.....Giggle 'til you can't giggle no more......Play and sing and be happy ALL the time...... Talk to the animals..... and praise God all day long, every day, every, minute........You are constantly surrounded by love and peace!!!!! God Bless You, my 'lil Noah!!!

As I move towards & into my 8th day sobriety, I feel a heaviness and an ache that is undescribable. I honor my feelings and I honor Noah today! He would be so happy to see his mom clean and sober and ABLE to really love and cherish him today (and the tomorrow's should sobriety continue -- It will!!)!

I truly believe that I will be with him in heaven where he is at... in a place where there's no mourning; no grief; no anguish; no heartache... and all the other "stuff" that we, as human beings, suffer with here on earth!

Noah was my "lil Snows"... "my lil Snowman".... Today it is snowing lightly and hasn't been for weeks now! It's a precious thing and I feel it was just for me right now!

On his headstone it say "You're my baby, you're my boy, you're my Snowman, you're my joy!" God bless you, Son!

:praying:ghug3
Old 02-26-2009, 07:04 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
C23
Resident Awesome Guy

Nicki, we are all here for you. You will get through today and continue to honor Noah, yourself, and us with your sobriety. Love Ya!
Old 02-26-2009, 07:58 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Hey Nicki, Thanks so much for taking the time to write to me today. I am brand new on this site, and it did my heart good to hear from you. I thought of you over and over, and I just don't know why life is so painful. Today is my son's birthday too, and I know he is a big 6 foot 2 inch, 220 pound, 28 year old man, but he is still my baby boy. LOL. It just breaks my heart how drugs have ruined him and his whole life. However, while reading your response you made me realize that GOD can do miracles. And just for today he is in recovery and in a good place. He is not allowed to smoke, curse or anything there. I know he is struggling for its only been days since he arrived there. And sniffing heroin was his comfort. So he is feeling bad right now. I have been sick and anxious with stomach problems the past few days. When he suffers, I suffer. That's just how it is. I'm glad to hear that your daughter is doing well, and that she is happy and living life to the fullest. I'm sure losing her brother did a number on her heart as well. Life is just not fair at times, but I do know that what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger. And that our suffering is what makes us better people. So, I'm guessing even that I don't know you well, that your a really good person. Happy Birthday to our boys today. Even though we can't be with them, we can still love them and celebrate being Moms. No matter what happens from here on in, we will always be their Mothers. Stay strong. God Bless You and bring you inner peace. Angel 6
Old 02-26-2009, 08:24 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

niki,

I will be praying for you today!

I am so sorry for your loss, it breaks my heart

jules
Old 02-26-2009, 11:34 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  
It's time to change!

Checked back here for just a minute.... It's truly tough right now! I'm holding on and will continue with the plans I have set! Thank you for all your support here!
:praying
Old 02-26-2009, 11:48 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  

Thinking of you.. Take care x x
Old 02-26-2009, 12:10 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  

I don't think that I've ever cried this hard, reading what you are going through!! I'm so Deeply Sorry, for Your Loss, of Little Noah!!

I can't even Imagine the Pain, that You are Dealing with!!

Please Stick with Your Plans, of Staying Sober, to Honor His Memory!!

We Lead and Teach Others, by The Example, that We Show Them!! On That Note... Show Your Other Children, How Strong You Are, and That They Too, can Grieve, in a Sober State of Mind!!

Stay Strong, Sweetie!! You Sound Like an Amazing Woman!!

You are in My Prayers!!

My Heart Goes Out To You!!

~Rob~
Old 02-26-2009, 12:22 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  

thinking of you today nicki and wishing the strength & courage to get through get it!
xoxoxo
Lisa
Old 02-26-2009, 12:26 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  

I've been thinking about you all day. Hope your plans are going well.

Lots of love,

C
Old 02-26-2009, 01:12 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  
trying to get it right

the greatest of all is LOVE

i have been out of town sorry........i read your post and just cried my eyes out! you are very strong to go thru this nicki! YOU are such a sweet lady! there is always a question? why do bad tthings happen to good people? i do not think we will knw the answer until we get to heaven! but your God is your best comfort!!! He loves you and will not let you down! God does have a reason for everything! "i can do all things thur Chist, who strengthens me"

stay strong...love you jow

:praying:praying:praying:praying:praying
Old 02-26-2009, 01:57 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  
It's time to change!

Hi Everyone!

I'm off to pick up my son and let those balloons with love letters on them.. GO!!! It's a wonderful day to be sober through heartache today!!!

Thank you all! From your lips to God's ear... and HE heard!

:ghug3
Old 02-26-2009, 02:02 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  

Smile

nicki: god loves you..
Old 02-26-2009, 02:42 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  

Again today, I pray that you find comfort and peace in the Lord and that He will camp His Angels around you and your family during this time of need.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:07 PM
  # 54 (permalink)  

You are still in My Thoughts, and My Prayers!!

Stay Strong!! :praying

~Rob~
Old 02-26-2009, 06:13 PM
  # 55 (permalink)  

Nicki: You are in my thoughts today.